Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (140815 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 Selection List Released / FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by ikuserudele: 12:03am On Jan 20, 2015
A food delivery company needs suitable candidates for a Sales and Business Development Position in Victoria Island and it’s environ. The ideal candidate will:
• Build and manage relationships with potential customers and clients
• Work strategically with the sales team in a business development and lead generation capacity
• Identify new opportunities for sales campaigns
Qualifications: 1 year relevant experience in a sales/marketing role; Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
If interested, send your CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, January 20 2015.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by babalogy(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2015
I submitted the application around 6.30am this morning but I was taken back to the blank form with the message: YOUR SUBMISSION WAS SUCCESSFUL. I just hope it was truely successful.

For those that have challenges submitting the application, this is how I did mine:
1. I started filling the form by 6.00am
2. I scanned documents that were more than one into a single ms word document and then converted them to PDF format
3. Only my passport photo and ID card were in jpeg format while the 3 others were in PDF format. Good luck!
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by ProfDumbledor(m): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2015
lhanrytosh:
same thing I'm about asking! can someone help in replying to this?
just go to www. neevia.com. Use the website to convert, compress and merge all ur document to one PDF doc..
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by bory: 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
How much does FAAN pay and any upfront
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Philadelphia: 2:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
bory:
How much does FAAN pay and any upfront
I'm still interested in this information too.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Romeozigs: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
AFTA TRYING 4MORE DAN 50X, I FINALLY SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION.d site is nt working at all

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Romeozigs: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
get d job first or atleast get to d interview stage b4 salary tok
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by fidelixir: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
UPDATE ON THE FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA [FAAN] RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
This is to notify the General Public that the deadline for the FAAN recruitment exercise has been extended [by 1 week] to January 29, 2015.
Prospective applicants can still log on to the recruitment portal [faanrecruitment.com] to complete their registrations. Thank you!
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2015
It showed me application successful but no mail to that effect. What shud i do na
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
House, pls who knws when the recruitment would be ending? undecided
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by caddylac(m): 2:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
House, pls who knws when the recruitment would be ending? undecided
28th January.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by caddylac(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
virginadams:
It showed me application successful but no mail to that effect. What shud i do na
Those that submitted late xperienced smetin, maybe its a technical problem or something i cnt xplain, minwyl lets keep our fingers crossed... Cheers.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by LouisVanGaal(m): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
caddylac:
28th January.
thank you! Cos it's only my fslc dats holding me..
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Slexd: 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
.u dnt need it.in d new appl form jst passport,gov issued id and cv. Wen u hav dis 3tins go ahead and apply
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Philadelphia: 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
Slexd:
.u dnt need it.in d new appl form jst passport,gov issued id and cv. Wen u hav dis 3tins go ahead and apply
How about we that have applied before, should we still apply again?
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by LouisVanGaal(m): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
Slexd:
thank uu oo! Dats hw I would ve been jonzing masef..pls sowie for disturbin 4da..can u pls paste d link 4m m...Abeg undecided
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by caddylac(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Urw, just be fast about it.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Slexd: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
Philadelphia:

How about we that have applied before, should we still apply again?
NO,AS LONG AS UR APPLICATION WAS SUCCESFL
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Slexd: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
thank uu oo! Dats hw I would ve been jonzing masef..pls sowie for disturbin 4da..can u pls paste d link 4m m...Abeg undecided
www.faanrecruitment.com CLICK ON MENU,THEN APPLICATION FORM
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Philadelphia: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Slexd:
NO,AS LONG AS UR APPLICATION WAS SUCCESFL
Thanks
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by badenugba: 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
The thing is not going again, am trying to apply now. Na wa o
it's saying under maintenance check back later
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by caddylac(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
badenugba:
The thing is not going again, am trying to apply now. Na wa o
it's saying under maintenance check back later
it ends 2day oooooo, u beta b fast b4 12am oooooo.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by jimikata(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2015
caddylac:
it ends 2day oooooo, u beta b fast b4 12am oooooo.
It has been extended to 19 of February, 2015 based on Federal character commission act.
that application period for any Federal government establishment must run for six weeks.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by caddylac(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2015
jimikata:
It has been extended to 19 of February, 2015 based on Federal character commission act.
that application period for any Federal government establishment must run for six weeks.
owk, dts fine.[color=#000000][/color]
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Dovesoul: 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
hello guyz, please I need help, after I applied for FAAN vacancy, I submitted my form, and it was successful but I didn't get any confirmation email. Pls What will I do. Please any info about that my people.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by taiwotosho22(m): 3:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dovesoul:
hello guyz, please I need help, after I applied for FAAN vacancy, I submitted my form, and it was successful but I didn't get any confirmation email. Pls What will I do. Please any info about that my people.
I didn't get confirmation mail but I got instant message that my application was successful and I will be contacted. Maybe the feedback is differ. Is anybody in the same shoes?

2 Likes

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Eduok1: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
APPLICATION NOW CLOSES
ON
THE 19TH
OF FEBRUARY, 2015.[b]APPLICATION NOW CLOSES
ON
THE 19TH
OF FEBRUARY, 2015.[/b]APPLICATION NOW CLOSES
ON
THE 19TH
OF FEBRUARY, 2015.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
fidelixir:
UPDATE ON THE FEDERAL AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF NIGERIA [FAAN] RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
This is to notify the General Public that the deadline for the FAAN recruitment exercise has been extended [by 1 week] to January 29, 2015.
Prospective applicants can still log on to the recruitment portal [faanrecruitment.com] to complete their registrations. Thank you!
it has been further extended till feb 19
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by lhanrytosh(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Eduok1:
APPLICATION NOW CLOSES
ON
THE 19TH
OF FEBRUARY, 2015.[b]APPLICATION NOW CLOSES
ON
THE 19TH
OF FEBRUARY, 2015.[/b]APPLICATION NOW CLOSES
ON
THE 19TH
OF FEBRUARY, 2015.
Not true! don't give people wrong info
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by rileyy(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
lhanrytosh:

Not true! don't give people wrong info

I just hope n pray this won't end up just like NIS recruitment saga, I just keep having this feeling, may be oga jona imploy this as capaign strategy. God pass man, we go surely land that dream job this year, by God's special grace.
Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by lhanrytosh(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
rileyy:

I just hope n pray this won't end up just like NIS recruitment saga, I just keep having this feeling, may be oga jona imploy this as capaign strategy. God pass man, we go surely land that dream job this year, by God's special grace.
Amen Bro na our year b dis

1 Like

Re: FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE by Mordayz(m): 6:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
rileyy:

Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Wema Bank Plc Nationwide Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Invitation For The Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Recruitment / Pwc Graduate Hire 2014 Closes November 10 2013...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.