Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Could This Be True About Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could This Be True About Buhari? (636 Views)

What Mugabe Says About Buhari. / Is This True About Our Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun? / Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be True About Buhari? by jireh250: 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
Bidemi Ayeni wrote: ONE HONEST LEADER. How can a former Head of State who earns 300 million Naira per annum, say he has no N27 Million to buy presidential nomination form? A very pertinent question, I must say. And as someone who believes in knowing the truth before acting, I took my enquiry to the Nigerian ministry of finance and this was the response I got: Yes, it is true, All heads of states collect on the average 23 million Naira every month, apart from General Muhammadu Buhari. He (General Buhari) objected to collecting most of the allowances,insisting they were bogus and therefore amount to corruption. He personally wrote a letter to the ministry to that effect. As a result he collected only N2.3M a month equivalent of 10% of what he is entitled, which he believes is his legitimate earnings!! Imagine how honest this man is!! May God give us the wisdom to accept reality. Please let's vote wisely, we need a leader that can fight corruption. Buhari is that leader.Investigation also has it on authority that he is the only one amongst past presidents who returns his car after a 4 year cycle for a replacement as required. Others get the new and keep the old.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Buhari? by bondingman: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
wash

1 Like

Re: Could This Be True About Buhari? by jireh250: 5:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
I need facts to disprove this. Because truly, he can't be earning 23 million and not have money to buy ticket.
Re: Could This Be True About Buhari? by BraveAfrican(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2015
Observing...

(1) (Reply)

Prove Me Wrong / Jonathan In Owerri Threanding Now. / One Killed, Five Injured As Parties Supporters Clash In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.