Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,252 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi (31440 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by muh4lyf(m): 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
go my back satan
Thank you for describing youself... Devil supporting devil,satan does devlish things you know. Uninteligent just like your so called GEJ

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by bossbrown: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
Not gonna vote 4 any badi. Til nigeria changes 4 gud angry Not gonna vote 4 any badi. Til nigeria changes 4 gud
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by Rilwayne001: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
satelliteDISH:
My papa, we r hungry for change since 6yrs ago. pls help us to clean up the mess those pee dee pee touts in govt ve caused. if possible sent some, especially the clueless ones to kiri kiri.

You are on point my kind sire smiley
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by HzRF(m): 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nmeri17:
hian!! how can they leave the venue when money hasn't been shared
NA where person dey work him go chop that's Y they call it workshop
They are like make amaechi carry money come now

Iya kelechi for don dey close shop.. I never chop since
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
But wait oo, dis thing jxt came to my mind oo, I wanna say a big shout out to my ppl INEC for fixing presidential election on feb 14, soo instead of dem chixks to be disturbing guyz and draining credit cards, they will be busy queuing under hot sun waiting for accreditation to vote. I guess every guy will join me and say, UP INEC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click Like if u support JONATHAN!!

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by naijareferee: 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
tandj
post=29648866:

My dear, some people don't know what is happening.
My people ran away from d north kpatakpata cos they will be d major
target post election if it didn't favour them.
Meanwhile see as small children u can feed bluffing b4 u that we should
wait let power get back to them.
Why they no go run.

Currently now abandoned houses r everywhere there. Some r selling at a
very low price so that they won't have anything to do with these people
again.

i know exactly what you are saying here...i grew in the north also

gej is trying to give igbos reason to stay back in their home...hence the uproar by the yorubas

do you know its because of neglect and lack of federal presence that is why we have so many igbos outside

thank God things are balancing and will balance up pretty soon so igbos can finally stay at home
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by millionboi(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
I thought they said buhari can not step foot on the south east. Abia and abakaliki stood still for Ogbuagu 1
evrytin abt u is fake,includin ur name.WHY?

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by naijareferee: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
Obiagelli:

The bad roads delayed the start of the abia rally, hence they arrived abakaliki late

and i ask again...were you at aba or abakaliki with the campaign train or you are just a laptop politician

you cant sit behind your screen and type what you dont know

i was in aba.... and abakaliki
the delay was deliberate not as a result of bad road

is it bad road that prevented his vp also....abeg try somtn else

dont change pain position with every remedy

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2015
funkiebully:

That road in ur picture look bad? Bring another lie!

Party of witches and wizards campaign by night to hide d scanty onlookers.

Watched it on channels, just 3 minutes talk by Buhari and sss bundled him out of d darkness before he die in igboland.
Who is the candidate of witches and wizards?
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by Frankiss44(m): 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
Ikengawo:
GEJ will build you a school
Buhari will give you a plate of food
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2012660_dont20wait20series_jpeg7a086e2078451697b41629c2493d5d8d

stupidest message in this campaign.

Guy that's the almajiri mentality for you. They don't see more than a plate of food
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by tola9ja: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2015
OTUEKE STRAIGHT

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by Obipat(m): 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
This d state where APC will get highest NO of votes in the SE

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by annurhaske(m): 10:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
Jona you are a complete lier.#gmb2015.
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by sodiqrasaq(m): 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
40 days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember these factors:
1. The Chibok Girls.
2. NNPC Scam.
3. Police pension fund.
4. Missing $20Billion.
5. $9million Arms deal.
6. Bomb Blasts.
7. Immigration job scam.
8. Petroleum pump price.
9. Dwindling external reserves
10. Oil theft.
11. Incessant Power outage.
12. ASUU & poly Strike.
13. Doctors' Strike.
14. National Assembly tragedy.
15. Stella's Oduah Aviation Scam
16. Kerosene subsidy
17. Near-empty Excess Crude Account

They Didn't Raise #21Billion for Ebola;
They Didn't Raise #21Billion for dilapidated hospitals;
They didn't raise #21Billion for Military Weapons against Boko Haram;
They Didn't raise #21Billion for children dying of Vaccine preventable disease;
They didn't raise #21Billion for the homeless>:O BUT they all gathered to raise 21Billion for another 4 Years of INEPTITUDE. IMPUNITY, MEDIOCRITY AND BAD GOVERNANCE. ENOUGH OF THEIR TRASH! NO WAY!! NO MORE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by Princewill1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
PLS WHAT AM I SEEING HERE??

IS THIS A MID-NIGHT MEETING OF WITCHES AND WIZARDS??

APC is dead in igboland!!

Abeg tell APC that there is no need wasting time and energy campaigning in SE.

APC should re-channel the resource they use in campaigning in SE to THE SEARCH FOR BUHARI CERTIFICATE!!

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by lion042(m): 11:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
This is how he campaigned in all his elections and failed all, Jonathan can never lose this election
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by bajosky: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na touch light APc dey use do rally for their customise looser Gmb.
no wonder every states he goes he is having scanty supporters .
i pity d old man cos i see his destiny as a failure after d election.
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by amaraudo: 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
buhari has no certificate, not even waec, buhari is bokoharam, buhari wants to enthrone sharia in Nigeria, buhari is not future compatible, buhari is is morally bankrupt for he is presently riding on the back of corrupt people, in his capacity he can not contribute and has never contributed in any capacity in the growth of this country because he lacks the capability, he is a serial liar mud long issues with the intention to misguide.
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by simongonner: 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Obiagelli:
Ebonyi waited all day for Buhari’s arrival, bad in Abia roads didn't help matters.

I thought they said buhari can not step foot on the south
east. Abia and abakaliki stood still for Ogbuagu 1
I did my voters registration in Kaduna during the 2011 elections,but now I school in Makurdi. Please how can I get or transfer my voters card to my present location? Please reply sharp sharp oo..I. Must vote for change..let's kick out stealing is not corruption
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by tola9ja: 12:36am On Jan 10, 2015
WHY IS GEJ CAMPAIGNING FOR BUHARI? IS HE BUHARI'S CAMPAIGN DG?
Jonathan mentioned Buhari's name 9 times in today's flag off in Lagos. This is what we call, free and Unpaid publicity.

How can a candidate pay millions to mobilize people from across many states to his flag off, only to be campaigning for another candidate?

1 Share

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by mekd: 1:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Change everywhere!!!
bro nice one, can u attach buharis cert to the above
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by Jinf: 3:21am On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari cannot even remember his phone number - President Jonathan:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2015/01/buhari-cannot-even-remember-his-phone.html
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by dgmegas(m): 5:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Thank God It is also happening in my own state(ebonyi state) we long over due needed a change in this place because (PDP, GEJ and ELECHI has taken us 10years backward. There is no word to describe the terrible things this GEJ,ELECHI and PDP did to this state and we will correct it come FEB 14 2015, will we vote change, not continuity sentiment apart. EBONYI needs a CHANGE and we know that BUHARI is that change. Our own has disappointed us. We say no to continuity! We say no to PDP!! We say no to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by obailala(m): 5:27am On Jan 10, 2015
tandj:
What is this
Two igbo states in a day and without his deputy?

How can he be canvassing separately from d deputy?

Ok I see, two of them will go to d north and lagos together.

Cos they believe these places r no catchment areas for them.

Igbo people, make una use una tongue count una teeth.
It's very degrading and insulting.
Osinbajo not being in the southeast together with GMB is degrading and insulting??

Can u kindly explain what u just said please?

Seems like these Jonathanians are now getting frustrated and confused.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by obailala(m): 5:32am On Jan 10, 2015
ggrey2020:
Buhari muslim,osibanjo muslim are u people blind pls muslim will not rule dis nation God will not allowe it to happened

Osimbajo Muslim?.... even if he is and so what??... Lol grin cheesy

..some of these Jonathanians are now beginning to lose it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by Mistaarhlohki(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2015
PaulJohn1:
One wonders why the two major presidential aspirants have neglected the Northern Nigeria for any campaign or rally. As if they've both agreed the region is a no-go-area.

My brother if the president wasn't as clueless as he's is...he could see the the opposition has begun campaign in the south, his next bold step was to begin campaign in north...but fear and lack of support from the north won't let him kick off his campaign there....and he's there preaching unity...

He's campaign team or department are very myopic and lack direction...

Worst of it all, he talks like a kid whose mom grounded for several weeks....#juvenilerebel
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by JesslordKay(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:
wao no light even though dat boy called David mark dey talk nonsense.

abeg vote buhari for change
vote buhari for president
so GEJ should light up the venue of the rally? get sense man.
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by JesslordKay(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2015
Looks so scanty, doesn't Look like presidential rally.looks like ward rally for councilorship election.
Re: Live Photos From Apc's Rally In Ebonyi by jingh(f): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
JesslordKay:
so GEJ should light up the venue of the rally? get sense man.
shey ode ni e ni.
is light in the neighbourhood ?
ur mumu no get part 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) / Lagos Police Commissioner, Imohimi Edgal, Redeployed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.