Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits (1056 Views)

Emmanuel Nwankwo Vomits Blood & Dies After Lagos Party Meeting / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits by sorom4: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Some years back, probably in 2004, Gov. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi claimed that he is not an Igbo Man, thus all Ikwere's.

But during the APC campaign in Abia State today, he went back to his vomit by saying, "Abu m Onye Igbo" (I am an Igbo Man). Afa m bu Amaechi and aburo m Azikiwe" (My name is Amaechi, not Azikiwe). "Ana m asu Igbo" (I am speaking and I speak Igbo). "Jee gwa onye ahu na akpo onwe ya Azikiwe to speak" (Go and tell that one that calls himself Azikiwe to speak Igbo).

Then he started chanting "Nzogbu Nzogbu, Enyimba.....

What all these Politicians cares for is how to change their tongues in brain-washing the electorates.

7 Likes

Re: Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits by stebell(m): 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Amaechi, the Ubima leopard that was tamed by Mbu Joseph.

GEJ Rocks

4 Likes

Re: Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits by SeverusSnape(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
Politicians....I just pity the gullible people that are killing themselves because of them.
Re: Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits by GhaliNaaba(m): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
I respect Amaechi so much. What a great leader!
Re: Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits by Chigold101(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
Why are they treating us as if we are Biafrans. We are not Biafrans...this is the type of thing Amaechi said when Mbu was dealing with him in2014.

Today at Aba Ikwere man now remembered that Ikwere is Igboland. He said he is igbo, he spoke igbo clearly...

We Igbos cant forget how they changed Umu Okolo to Rumokolo etc just to spite Igbos for losing the civil war...

Well GEJ never claimed to be Igbo. He didnt start answering Ebele cos of politics...

We Igbos know that GEJ is an Ijaw man. We will vote for him he is not mocking us...and he didnt call us names...

GEJ till 2019 unless ALMIGHTY GOD says otherwise...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits by size38: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Guy, I think comprehension is a big problem to u. Amaechi was making mockery of GEJ who claimed to be an Igbo man but cannot speak Igbo
Re: Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits by size38: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Guy, I think comprehension is a big problem to u. Amaechi was making mockery of GEJ who claimed to be an Igbo man but cannot speak Igbo. Of what benefit will it be to governor Amaechi to claim his is from Igbo? His full name is Rotimi chibuike Amaechi. It will even be beneficial to governor Rotimi Amaechi to claim he is a yoruba man than an igbo man due to his name.
Re: Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits by Borderless: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
sorom4:
Some years back, probably in 2004, Gov. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi claimed that he is not an Igbo Man, thus all Ikwere's.

But during the APC campaign in Abia State today, he went back to his vomit by saying, "Abu m Onye Igbo" (I am an Igbo Man). Afa m bu Amaechi and aburo m Azikiwe" (My name is Amaechi, not Azikiwe). "Ana m asu Igbo" (I am speaking and I speak Igbo). "Jee gwa onye ahu na akpo onwe ya Azikiwe to speak" (Go and tell that one that calls himself Azikiwe to speak Igbo).

Then he started chanting "Nzogbu Nzogbu, Enyimba.....

What all these Politicians cares for is how to change their tongues in brain-washing the electorates.

He bears Rotimi but does he speak Yoruba?
Re: Politicians Like Rotimi Amaechi Swallows Their Own Vomits by Bayswater: 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
stebell:
Amaechi, the Ubima leopard that was tamed by Mbu Joseph.

GEJ Rocks

Ubima rat, you mean?

(1) (Reply)

There Is An Ongoing Online Vote Between GEJ And GMB / APC Member Shot Dead In Agege / Check Out The Meaning Of "Sai Buhari" In Portuguese Language [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.