Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. (1219 Views)

Wheelbarrow: David Mark Mocks Ortom; Ortom Says He's Jealous Of His Achievement / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Kuje Prison As Osita Chidoka Drives Him (Photos) / Kingsley Otuaro Preaches At Warri Prison As Inmates Repent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by lurther: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
This are prisons in Norway. I hope and pray Buhari should build Nigeria prisons to be modelled like this.

Since he started his campaign he has been campaigning about jailing people in prison. No other meaningfull issue other than jailing people.

Please, In this type of prison our youths would be able to achieve their potentials and talents, since buhari has no other vision. Atleast, they can read well, Gym, produce music in the prison studios and even give birth to babies.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by lurther: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2015
More, Norway prisoners are really enjoying. Nigeria youths need to enjoy too.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by lurther: 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2015
Nigeria and prison campaigns. This is the type of prison our youths want according to APC.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by delishpot: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2015
OP, you plan to do crime? You want make dem build mansion await ya arrival ni?
Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by lurther: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
I am not planning to commit crime bro.
delishpot:
OP, you plan to do crime? You want make dem build mansion await ya arrival ni?
Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by lurther: 8:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
Obinoscopy, ishilove, lalasticlala, Mukina2, therealmrstan
Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by delishpot: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
grin
lurther:
I am not planning to commit crime bro.
Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by lurther: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
why are you laughing? wont this kind of prison be appreciated by prisoners that Buhari is planning to jail?
delishpot:
grin
Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by delishpot: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
lurther:
why are you laughing? wont this kind of prison be appreciated by prisoners that Buhari is planning to jail?

grin, make he kukuma jail them for Hilton na. Even people wey free for naija never enjoy this one sef grin na kirikiri people want this one.
Abeg, if he build am, normal people go relocate go there then send prisoners enter town and cities cheesy
Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by lurther: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA! If this one come naija, many guys go commit crime ooooo.
delishpot:

grin, make he kukuma jail them for Hilton na. Even people wey free for naija never enjoy this one sef grin na kirikiri people want this one.
Abeg, if he build am, normal people go relocate go there then send prisoners enter town and cities cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by delishpot: 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
lurther:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! If this one come naija, many guys go commit crime ooooo.

I dey tell you eeehhhh! Live grin
Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by lurther: 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Buhari is working be that ooo
delishpot:

I dey tell you eeehhhh! Live grin
Re: Buhari Should Build This Type Of Prison As His Achievement. by lurther: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Now i know why Buhari have been campaigning about prisons. I never knew he was this much a dullard, until i saw the video of his rally in owerri were he could hardly connect with the crowd.

(1) (Reply)

9 Billion Naira Stove - Have We Been Duped? / Nigeria Needs Jonathan - ASUU / Photos Of Pres GEJ & Osinbajo At The RCCG Holy Ghost Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.