Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (166695 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 3:24am On Jan 21, 2015
Rafikizolo:
I think I'm about to unfollow my own first thread ever. Every day I wake up and see 30-100+ new posts on the things I follow and 90% of them are from this thread and they're all just people arguing over genetics and history.

I can understand Somalis coming in here to defend themselves from the slander being thrown at Somalia and Somali people. However, we've gotta remember that people (on this thread at least) were only saying positive things about Somalia until Axum showed up and started calling people monkeys and telling them to die of AIDS and spouting bullshit like Somalia is better than all black African countries, which everyone knows is far from the truth even despite the improvements that Somalia has made in recent years.

I can't deny I've said some very rude things about Somalis to defend myself and all of us non-horners here from Axum. But I think that it's time to stop this. I'm not going to attempt to "babysit" people on this forum and tell everyone to play nice, but there are now over a dozen threads on this site that started off nice and were constructive and have been completely and utterly derailed by Axum and have never recovered and gotten back on topic.

So to appease everyone, if you are Axum or another Somali who thinks that all black people are ugly and look like monkeys and are all going to go extinct from black women abusing wigs, or if you are a black person who thinks Somalia is the worst country in the world and Somali men are all skinny and awkward looking and live in the past and are completely removed from reality as far as how the world views them, then I have something for you to do.

Go and make a damn thread in the culture section called "Somalis/Cushites VS Black People" and then you guys can fight there forever and nobody will care because you're not ruining anyone else's threads. Thank you.

Maaan!! Sounds like this axum guy made your lifes a living hell!!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Maakhir:

This is what I said

How is that in any way violent?

And you yourself are not in anyway righteous either

You were being mean intentionally. And hiding it as an opinion does not change that fact.

Am walking a righteous path from now.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:22am On Jan 21, 2015
Axum could be nordic for all we know.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 4:22am On Jan 21, 2015
I don't even believe he can ride a camel
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 4:40am On Jan 21, 2015
muafrika:

You were being mean intentionally. And hiding it as an opinion does not change that fact.

cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGhuYsMW4VY

Why can't we be friends? cheesy
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 5:16am On Jan 21, 2015
muafrika:

The thing I hate the most is when people victimize themselves.

If you went back to the first page, you would know that you guys started all of it.

This is what Gallivant said tome without any provocation.

gallivant:

Since you are Issaq you know your place in this world.Go make me a sandwich....no mayonaisse.

who was being mean now undecided

I intentionally held myself back for a whole page and didn't hurl any insults until every single kenyan (apart from MorrisMkenya and Rafikizolo) on this whole forum decided to come and insult Somalis.

Go read through the thread and see who was in the wrong before assuming that I would insult people for no reason.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 21, 2015
Barbari:

Really bantu helped somalis? when? all you guys do is rape! disgustin bantus
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29108400

arent you guys burning down somali shops and bussinesses in south africa. you because we dominate ur bantu busnisesses
http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21599416-few-years-immigrant-traders-have-come-dominate-informal-retailing-somali

those camps you speak of is somali owned are which was our land until the british gave you it is populated with 90% somalis and we will gladlt take it back in a few years.

as for al shabab didnt your patethic bantu soldiers become hostages and steal and loot the same mall that was attacked by al shabab and that they were going to rescue.Wow pathetic.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/kenya/10411403/Kenyan-army-admits-that-soldiers-looted-Westgate-mall-during-siege.html

So your blaming somalis for al shabab even tho half of them are arabs and run by arabs and small portion of them are just misguided somali teens. they are killing somalis more than kenyans just know that before you use it as an excuse
plus look at this ugly hairy smelly alshabab leader

And yes somalis dominate kenyan poltics and economy !

List of somali polticians who have major seats in kenyan politics even prime ministers diplomats etc etc....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuf_Hassan_Abdi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amina_Mohamed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Yusuf_Haji
East leigh refugee camps elect? dont make me laugh!

Somali etrepeneurs who dominate kenya

African Express Airways( Captain Musa Bulhan)
Amal Plaza(
Bluebird Aviation(H. A. Farah)
Hass Petroleum(Abdirizak Ali Hassan and Abdinasir Ali Hassan)
WorldRemit Money Transfer( - the largest online money transfer company. Most of his clients are outside the Africans including Philipinos and others. They can transfer money online from anywhere in the world. It won awards for this.
It was founded by Dr Ismail Ahmed)

i could list more and i could list other countries beside kenya where we dominate all over! even in arab and asian countries!
http://www.modernghana.com/news/455846/1/africas-most-entrepreneurial-ethnic-groups.html

here are of the many article that display how we dominate the kenyan markets and economi with banks and other bussinesses
http://www.fairplanet.org/story/somali-business-flourishes-in-kenya-but-xenophobia-threatens-the-peace-in-eastleigh/
http://www.africareview.com/Special-Reports/Somali-commerce-in-Kenya/-/979182/1030468/-/ipbe89z/-/index.html

gues what you guys are jelouse!

HAHAHAHA!

Kenyans hate Somalis, but they are very good at business”

Nairobi taxi drive

HAHAHAHA!

we transformed you bantu monkey savage economy in Nairobi be gratefull!

THE MERCHANTS OF AFRICA!! THE GREATEST SEAFARING RACE!!

Watch out the world we are coming only 15 million but still we are coming take over!!

ohhh I really feel bad for you. all you have given me are names of Kenyans of Somali origin. ofcours there are Kenya ns of Somali origin who when through Kenyan school and are now successful. from politicians to career diplomats, ...... they are Kenyan, they were voted by Kenyans of different tribes. because before anything else, they are KENYANS. get that in your head.

the problem with you guys is that you are still living under the illusion that the greater Somali is one country and then you then go ahead and use the success of Kenyans of Somali origin as you own. don't you have your own Somalis to be proud of?
like I said before. which you don't seen to have understood. the only place where Somali refugee politics dominate is the dada refugee camp.

amina Muhammed. our lovely foreign secretary (see, I don't hate Somalis ) is the one who signed for Somali refugees to begin to be returned to safe areas of Somali. at that time many Somali did not want to go back, they were only saved by our courts Wichstoped it. you still like her now?

yusuf haji: was the one who gave the oder for the so called Bantu soldiers to attack Somali. after alshabaab attacked us. I think that's the ultimate proof that the guy has his full loyalty to the people of Kenya and he definitely does not share your views that one day Somalia wI'll become one. you still like him now?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 21, 2015
Maakhir:

cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGhuYsMW4VY

Why can't we be friends? cheesy
We can. Forget the past.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Barbari: 7:16am On Jan 21, 2015
denisfidha:

ohhh I really feel bad for you. all you have given me are names of Kenyans of Somali origin. ofcours there are Kenya ns of Somali origin who when through Kenyan school and are now successful. from politicians to career diplomats, ...... they are Kenyan, they were voted by Kenyans of different tribes. because before anything else, they are KENYANS. get that in your head.

the problem with you guys is that you are still living under the illusion that the greater Somali is one country and then you then go ahead and use the success of Kenyans of Somali origin as you own. don't you have your own Somalis to be proud of?
like I said before. which you don't seen to have understood. the only place where Somali refugee politics dominate is the dada refugee camp.

amina Muhammed. our lovely foreign secretary (see, I don't hate Somalis ) is the one who signed for Somali refugees to begin to be returned to safe areas of Somali. at that time many Somali did not want to go back, they were only saved by our courts Wichstoped it. you still like her now?

yusuf haji: was the one who gave the oder for the so called Bantu soldiers to attack Somali. after alshabaab attacked us. I think that's the ultimate proof that the guy has his full loyalty to the people of Kenya and he definitely does not share your views that one day Somalia wI'll become one. you still like him now?
Woow now you are claiming somalis as kenyans? Yeah I didn't see anyone order ur Bantu savages to rape people! Al Shabab attacked us you mean attacked somalis! This very pathetic claiming somalis as Kenyans and then spreading bull about them no wanting greater somalweyn. I'm done!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 7:33am On Jan 21, 2015
muafrika:
We can. Forget the past.

smiley
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Barbari:

Woow now you are claiming somalis as kenyans? Yeah I didn't see anyone order ur Bantu savages to rape people! Al Shabab attacked us you mean attacked somalis! This very pathetic claiming somalis as Kenyans and then spreading bull about them no wanting greater somalweyn. I'm done!
alshabaab targets non Muslims in Kenya you fool. and. I have said before. the Somalis in Kenya are Kenyans. now if you want to go ahead and claim they belong to Somalis. am sory but that not happening ever. now go back to your pathetic Somali nation and take your pride to Mogadishu.

Kenya is a nation with 42 tribes, one of them is Somali, there are also nubians, the masaai also exist both in Kenya and Tanzania. the masaai s in Tz are called Tanzanian and the masaai in Kenyans are Kenyans. there is also a tribe that exist in both Uganda and Kenya.
you must be really desperate to a point you are using sucessfull Kenyan Somalis to prove your points.
And let it be clear that I do not hate Somalis, I only hate those nut heads from Somalia, and anyone whuth racist feelings towards Bantu people

And with that I respectfully oblige to Rafikizolo 's plea and desist from further degrading this thread of pan-africanism
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Barbari:

Do not delude yourself that the Ogadeni Sub clans,Ajuraan,Degodia and Garre.Who collectively form what we call Kenyan Somalis like Somalis from Somalia.
They consider people like you as a bunch of opportunists responsible for making it hard to get a Kenyan ID,perpetuating Corruption and exporting Qabillisim and terror to North Eastern .
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2015
denisfidha:

alshabaab targets non Muslims in Kenya you fool. and. I have said before. the Somalis in Kenya are Kenyans. now if you want to go ahead and claim they belong to Somalis. am sory but that not happening ever. now go back to your pathetic Somali nation and take your pride to Mogadishu.

Kenya is a nation with 42 tribes, one of them is Somali, there are also nubians, the masaai also exist both in Kenya and Tanzania. the masaai s in Tz are called Tanzanian and the masaai in Kenyans are Kenyans. there is also a tribe that exist in both Uganda and Kenya.
you must be really desperate to a point you are using sucessfull Kenyan Somalis to prove your points.
And let it be clear that I do not hate Somalis, I only hate those nut heads from Somalia, and anyone whuth racist feelings towards Bantu people

And with that I respectfully oblige to Rafikizolo 's plea and desist from further degrading this thread of pan-africanism

Not just the kenyan somalis but i'll leave it at that
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 11:14am On Jan 21, 2015
GERALD710:

Do not delude yourself that the Ogadeni Sub clans,Ajuraan,Degodia and Garre.Who collectively form what we call Kenyan Somalis like Somalis from Somalia.
They consider people like you as a bunch of opportunists responsible for making it hard to get a Kenyan ID,perpetuating Corruption and exporting Qabillisim and terror to North Eastern .

They are fellow somali's my friend

I've got things I could say but I'm gonna keep it quiet as this thread is about pan-africanism
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
First of all the Somalis on this forum are inherent liars and fabricators of falsehood on Kenya.
A.Somalis number 1.1 million in a nation of 45 million. Hardly a significant community.
B.Somalis have a literacy rate of 35% as compared to the Kenyan average of 87% and 80% of Somalis in Kenya live in poverty compared to 38% of Kenyans.
The Kenyan economy depends on Crop agriculture and Manufacturing.
Tea(grown in Kenyan highlands by Kalenjin Kisii and Kikuyu)
Horticulture(Europeans and Kikuyus)
Cofffee(Kikuyu).
You talk of Eastleigh when it is a Slum in Eastlands.No roads,Open sewers,dirty buildings etc!!! It is in the same league as the likes of Huruma Githurai 45 and Kibera
I live in Westlands.A high end estate and Nairobi's third CBD after Central NBI and Upper Hill.There are no Somalis here.Only Black Kenyans Asians. Britons and a few Chinese .
Somalis are at the bottom of the hierachy in Kenya which is dominated by the Kikuyu elite since Independence and the Kalenjin who are in the Security forces.
You mention insignificant Somali owned businesses like Hass petroleum which controls only 1% of the Petroleum sector when Kenol Kobil is a Black Kenyan owned (Nicholas Biwott) multinational controlling 17% market share behind only Total Kenya.Jeez!Even government owned NOCK is bigger than Hass.
The Kenyan economy is KikuyuAsian.
There is not a Single Somali in Kenya's 50 richest you ragged retards!!
Plus.There are 2 Somalis in Uhuru's Cabinet of 20 .How is that 'dominating Kenyan politics'
There are 1,919 Somalis in a Civil Service of 700,000 plus.Let me remind you how insignificant you people are to this country.Even those who are there.Its like a favour we are doing
Warriors of Africa my foot!!!
President Kenyatta thrashed the secessionists in 1967
Then there was the Wagalla Massacre
And Garissa was burnt to the ground in 1976.
Where was the 'Worrior'spirit then?
Moi dared Somali millitia from upper Juba who stole guns in Wajir to keep them in 1992.They were promptly returned.
Moi had North Eastern under Emergency Rule upto 1997.Now you are here boasting....Lol!!Please,I hear UN has raised food rations at Dadaab.Please line up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Damn! Lol
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
GERALD710
I think you have given asians (Indians) too much credence.

Their colonial 99 year leases have been coming to an end and they are losing most of the Prime spots that they has before been awarded to the disadvantage of Africans.

Apart from manufacturing, the Asian factor is becoming less important gradually. They are also negligible in number compared. Kikuyus who have a political advantage, and Kalenjin who used their political before advantage to position themselves favourably have stake in those multinational in the form of shares, among other forms of partnerships. Either of them should easily surpass the Indian portion which is more industry specific.

If you walk down river road today, you would notice a drastic change in the general ownership of businesses compared to the 90s and before.

Locally owned Companies and other ventures founded by other ethnicities apart from the two are also significant,
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Takamba: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2015
Rafikizolo:
Hi friends, I have lurked on this site for a long time but decided to create an account today after some recent disturbing and disheartening posts I've seen in the culture section these past few weeks (not going to name people or even the threads I am referring to).
I am a Kenyan-American (dual citizenship) who has lived in South Africa and the United States and visits Kenya regularly. Admittedly, in all these countries, all of the Africans I associate with are fairly progressive so maybe I have a few misconceptions about the things I'm about to discuss here.

In all my time, I've never seen so much illegitimate and unprovoked childishness and hatred from people as I have on this forum with the exception of radical white nationalist groups like the KKK and Stormfront, etc. I'm being very serious right now. People on this forum are better at spitting hatred towards black people than some white neo-nazis, and WE ARE BLACK.

I'm not saying everyone on this forum is like this of course, but why are there so many people who are? Why attack South Africans/Kenyans and tear-down their looks and cultures because you're Nigerian and feel that you are superior? Why dehumanize "bantus" because you are Somali and feel that you're different and more culturally/genetically advanced? None of it makes sense, and one offense is not better than the other. Why must posts that are dedicated to praising our beautiful African women always devolve into tribalistic nonsense?

I'm only 20 years old, but in my opinion, no functioning adult should even be involved in a debate about which country has the most beautiful women... everybody knows they've seen both ugly women and pretty women everywhere they go, and it doesn't matter what you think anyway. Right now there is a white guy somewhere who only finds Swiss women attractive and will swear on his life that they are the most beautiful people in the world, but obviously everyone here would probably disagree with him. Nobody here who thinks, Nigerian/Ghanian/Angolan/Somali/Kenyan/Tanzanian/etc women are the most beautiful are any more correct than that white man.

All of these unnecessary divisions are foolish in my opinion. National identities are created and destroyed constantly. 100 years ago, there was no Kenyan national identity, no Nigerian identity, no Malawian identity, there wasn't a Pakistani identity or a South Korean identity either. And 1000 years ago there wasn't even an overarching black identity in Africa. All of these internet wars that are fought between nations are so arbitrary. Right now countries like Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Burundi are working towards a political and economic union to form a new country, while leaders of the African union are constantly working towards African unity and have spoken in favor of creating a unified African state. Why are people on here so backwards?

When I listen to Nigerian music or South African music I do not feel inferior or jealous or unworthy. I feels so proud. I feel proud of all African achievements. Yet some people on here have written posts claiming that Nigeria is the best country because it has the best music and everyone else is jealous and it has the biggest economy and is therefore untouchable and all other African countries are sub-par and nobody can match Nigeria's excellence etc, etc. By that "logic", the United States is undeniably the best country in the entire world and every African country can suck it (including Nigeria) because the United States has the most popular musicians in the world (and that's not changing any time soon) and has the world's largest economy (Nigeria isn't even in the top 25 largest world economies).

So please, can we move on from this childishness? As Kenyan, i see all African people as my brothers (even Cushites, idk what Axum says) and I know literally dozens, perhaps hundreds of people who see things the same way. So why so much foolishness here? We are all family. One Africa, One Fate.

Cosign 100 percent: That's pretty petty to see Africans tearing each other down in 2015 and that happens all the time on nairaland. Sad.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by tpiander: 12:35am On Jan 22, 2015
muafrika:
GERALD710
Their colonial 99 year leases

thought the leases were for a thousand
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 22, 2015
tpiander:

thought the leases were for a thousand

Some were 99 years,

They were 999years, most of them. The new constitution(2010) has declared that any contract of a lease owned by a non-Kenyan that is more than 99years shall automatically be interpreted as giving them 99 years leasehold.

See what we just did there? The land was taken forcefully by law by the colonial govt like that. We just took it back using the same weapon.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2015
muafrika:

Some were 99 years,

They were 999years, most of them. The new constitution(2010) has declared that any contract of a lease owned by a non-Kenyan that is more than 99years shall automatically be interpreted as giving them 99 years leasehold.

See what we just did there? The land was taken forcefully by law by the colonial govt like that. We just took it back using the same weapon.

Smart smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Barbari:

Really bantu helped somalis? when? all you guys do is rape! disgustin bantus
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29108400

arent you guys burning down somali shops and bussinesses in south africa. you because we dominate ur bantu busnisesses
http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21599416-few-years-immigrant-traders-have-come-dominate-informal-retailing-somali

those camps you speak of is somali owned are which was our land until the british gave you it is populated with 90% somalis and we will gladlt take it back in a few years.

as for al shabab didnt your patethic bantu soldiers become hostages and steal and loot the same mall that was attacked by al shabab and that they were going to rescue.Wow pathetic.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/kenya/10411403/Kenyan-army-admits-that-soldiers-looted-Westgate-mall-during-siege.html

So your blaming somalis for al shabab even tho half of them are arabs and run by arabs and small portion of them are just misguided somali teens. they are killing somalis more than kenyans just know that before you use it as an excuse
plus look at this ugly hairy smelly alshabab leader

And yes somalis dominate kenyan poltics and economy !

List of somali polticians who have major seats in kenyan politics even prime ministers diplomats etc etc....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yusuf_Hassan_Abdi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amina_Mohamed
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Yusuf_Haji
East leigh refugee camps elect? dont make me laugh!

Somali etrepeneurs who dominate kenya

African Express Airways( Captain Musa Bulhan)
Amal Plaza(
Bluebird Aviation(H. A. Farah)
Hass Petroleum(Abdirizak Ali Hassan and Abdinasir Ali Hassan)
WorldRemit Money Transfer( - the largest online money transfer company. Most of his clients are outside the Africans including Philipinos and others. They can transfer money online from anywhere in the world. It won awards for this.
It was founded by Dr Ismail Ahmed)

i could list more and i could list other countries beside kenya where we dominate all over! even in arab and asian countries!
http://www.modernghana.com/news/455846/1/africas-most-entrepreneurial-ethnic-groups.html

here are of the many article that display how we dominate the kenyan markets and economi with banks and other bussinesses
http://www.fairplanet.org/story/somali-business-flourishes-in-kenya-but-xenophobia-threatens-the-peace-in-eastleigh/
http://www.africareview.com/Special-Reports/Somali-commerce-in-Kenya/-/979182/1030468/-/ipbe89z/-/index.html

gues what you guys are jelouse!

HAHAHAHA!

Kenyans hate Somalis, but they are very good at business”

Nairobi taxi drive

HAHAHAHA!

we transformed you bantu monkey savage economy in Nairobi be gratefull!

THE MERCHANTS OF AFRICA!! THE GREATEST SEAFARING RACE!!

Watch out the world we are coming only 15 million but still we are coming take over!!

Every Somali comes here to criticize me, but once they come here, they join me in my hatred for the Bantus. Welcome aboard the Ship brother grin
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Barbari:

Walahi where are you? i will find you and slap the living shiitt outa ya!

We are not mixed with !! there is no such thing called black!
stop watching american bull crap tv. We are not mixed with arab!! nor are we anything other than somali.

we are a different race and people. we are a race of our own

[img]http://www.globalchange.umich.edu/globalchange1/current/lectures/kling/rainforest/africamap2.gif[/img]

look at the map we come from desert they come from climate.

hot desert climate gives you narrow features and loose hair and a lack of moisture in the air gives a narrow nose just like cold climates

AFRICA IS NOT A COUNTRY!!! it is A CONTINENT!!

A chinese doesnt look like an indian!! does that mean either one is mixed or not from asia!!

walahi the most stupid shitt i have ever heard! ROTTEN west africans you do not own the continent we are not supposed to look like you

We come from the desert and you guys come from jungle

we ride camels you guys swing from trees!!

WELCOME TO THE SOMALI PARTY ON THE SHIP KNOWN AS NAIRALAND

GLAD TO SEE SOMALI PATRIOTS ON THIS PLACE.

I WAS THE FIRST SOMALI HERE, AND I HELD THIS PLACE DOWN SINCE 2012
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
muafrika:
GERALD710
I think you have given asians (Indians) too much credence.

Their colonial 99 year leases have been coming to an end and they are losing most of the Prime spots that they has before been awarded to the disadvantage of Africans.

Apart from manufacturing, the Asian factor is becoming less important gradually. They are also negligible in number compared. Kikuyus who have a political advantage, and Kalenjin who used their political before advantage to position themselves favourably have stake in those multinational in the form of shares, among other forms of partnerships. Either of them should easily surpass the Indian portion which is more industry specific.

If you walk down river road today, you would notice a drastic change in the general ownership of businesses compared to the 90s and before.

Locally owned Companies and other ventures founded by other ethnicities apart from the two are also significant,
The Leases were largely renewed for another 99 years last year. Like in Ngara for example .Mombasa Leases were all renewed in 2007.
You do remember that Kenya Asians are Kenyan citizens and not 'foreigners' so long as they have an ancestor who was on Kenyan soil as of 12th December 1963 right?? That includes the 300,000+ Asians in the UK who can actually come back as residents if they so felt like.
The same applies to the British and the Arabs.
The issue of foreigners owning land was due to the presence of so many Italian landowners in Malindi prior to 2010 who had freehold title deeds. Most Italians still held Italian citizenship(we did not have dual citizenship back then) and were thus Foreigners with freehold land.
Asians on the other hand can and do own freehold land in Kenya like in Kwale.
The only reason why most have leasehold land is because they happen to live in Nairobi and Mombasa,where nearly all the land whether owned by Africans,Asians or Europeans is leasehold land.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:01am On Jan 23, 2015
GERALD710:

The Leases were largely renewed for another 99 years last year. Like in Ngara for example .Mombasa Leases were all renewed in 2007.
You do remember that Kenya Asians are Kenyan citizens and not 'foreigners' so long as they have an ancestor who was on Kenyan soil as of 12th December 1963 right?? That includes the 300,000+ Asians in the UK who can actually come back as residents if they so felt like.
The same applies to the British and the Arabs.
The issue of foreigners owning land was due to the presence of so many Italian landowners in Malindi prior to 2010 who had freehold title deeds. Most Italians still held Italian citizenship(we did not have dual citizenship back then) and were thus Foreigners with freehold land.
Asians on the other hand can and do own freehold land in Kenya like in Kwale.
The only reason why most have leasehold land is because they happen to live in Nairobi and Mombasa,where nearly all the land whether owned by Africans,Asians or Europeans is leasehold land.

Between the Somalis owning the North of Kenya, and the lucrative areas of Esliegh, the Muslims controlling Mombasa and other coastal cities and the Indians leasing the land in between, I wonder what the Negroes have?

THE FUFU NATION MUST DIE
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
axum:

All the women I posted were full Somalis, for you to claim them as half Bantu, only shows how low your self esteem is.

It seem like you have accepted your mixed Bantu and Somali heritage and I applaud you for that, Now let me show you who is and who isn't full blooded Somali ethnic.

Mixed Somali and Bantu.

Somali Bantu.

100 percent pure Somali ethnic.

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
KenyanLady:

It seem like you have accepted your mixed Bantu and Somali heritage and I applaud you for that, Now let me show you who is and who isn't full blooded Somali ethnic.

Mixed Somali and Bantu.

Somali Bantu.

100 percent pure Somali ethnic.

Can you please just leave somalis alone!!!!!!!!!!

What is your obsession

And the ladies in the first pic are somali,

go back to your phsyciatrist

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Maakhir(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Muafrika, cheesy

Did you try the drink out?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Maakhir:
Muafrika, cheesy

Did you try the drink out?
I can't, allergy issues,
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.