Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? - Culture (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? (167000 Views)

Africanism Today ( An Event Celebrating Africa & Natural Hair Meetup) / Are Non-nigerians Looked Down Upon In This Forum? / Why Is There So Much Hatred For Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 10:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
ArtanK:

Correction, it's Axum/Ajuran alone vs the Bantu squad. He's trolling the hell out of them.

Is this an acknowledgement of my prowess that I detect?
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 10:19pm On Mar 16, 2015
ArtanK:

Correction, it's Axum/Ajuran alone vs the Bantu squad. He's trolling the hell out of them.

To whose disadvantsge? Somalia image has been tarnished. I pity the fool.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2015
gallivant:

As if Somalis care what a bunch of slaves thing. The opposite actually, we would like you to know the hatred we have for you.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
This Fulaman is some kind of retard.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2015
axum:

As if Somalis care what a bunch of slaves thing. The opposite actually, we would like you to know the hatred we have for you.

We know about your hate.It still doesn't change the reality in Somalia. Ironic, eh?

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2015
gallivant:

We know about your hate.It still doesn't change the reality in Somalia. Ironic, eh?

So, what was your point of us caring what Bantus think? We dont. You are apes.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 10:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
Successful apes if that, with more developed craniums and countries to call home. Good day sir. cool
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2015
axum:

So, what was your point of us caring what Bantus think? We dont. You are apes.
Seems being Apes has served us better than what being Somali has done you,
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2015
It must hurt to be outclassed by apes in every humanly possible way. Poor guys. No wonder, this is inferiority complex. And we are just started. You'll be writhing in pain when we put even greater accomplishment between your and us.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by ArtanK(m): 11:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
gallivant:

So one man posting silly remarks on a petty forum can tarnish the name of a whole country? Phaha take a chill pill, the internet is not that serious.

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by ArtanK(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2015
axum:

Is this an acknowledgement of my prowess that I detect?

Warya, I've found you on multiple forums. One of these days I will expose you.

If only you spent less time sucking white/arab a** and spent more time doing something productive with your life.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 6:13am On Mar 17, 2015
ArtanK:

Warya, I've found you on multiple forums. One of these days I will expose you.

If only you spent less time sucking white/arab a** and spent more time doing something productive with your life.

Wallahi, this is the only forum I am on.

White/Arab? Wtf, I am here to troll.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 6:14am On Mar 17, 2015
muafrika:
Seems being Apes has served us better than what being Somali has done you,

Fulaman, please delete this comment. ^ It is racist and cruel. sad
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 7:23am On Mar 17, 2015
Axum and his gang (Ajuran, etc):

The rest of the men on Nairaland:

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2015
Like a Boss.I am the Oga in the big chair..cool
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 17, 2015
Rafikizolo:

He he he

He's the sweaty negro
in red..

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2015
Rafikizolo:

Somalis rather stand up, than sit down like Bantus in order to take it up the back like a helpless woman. smiley
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Fulaman198(m): 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2015
KenyanLady:
This Fulaman is some kind of retard.

I don't go around proud of being a modernised slave like you do
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
DuBois

"If Africa unites, it will be because each part, each nation, each tribe gives up a part of the heritage for the good of the whole. That is what union means; that is what Pan Africa-means: When the child is born into the tribe the price of his growing up is giving a part of his freedom to the tribe. This he soon learns or dies. When the tribe becomes a union of tribes, the individual tribe surrenders some part of its freedom to the paramount tribe."

As a young person there were many of us who Hated being treated like a child.

When will africa be ready to grow up? Who's ready to Grow up?

Reclaim the past. Contest the present. Invent the future.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Somali can lead the way smiley
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by gallivant: 1:23am On Mar 20, 2015
No thanks.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Rafikizolo: 2:28am On Mar 20, 2015
barwaaqo:
Somali can lead the way smiley

Somalia can't even unify itself. How would it ever be able to lead the way to unify with others?

I love the quote though, it is beautiful and inspiring. I am ready
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 4:31am On Mar 20, 2015
Rafikizolo:

Somalia can't even unify itself. How would it ever be able to lead the way to unify with others?

Please dont hold your breath. My retarded friend who is pretending to be Somali meant to say ' Somalis will lead the way to Bantus extinction'.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by axum: 5:03am On Mar 20, 2015
I am many things, on Nairaland I am God.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by barwaaqo: 5:25am On Mar 21, 2015
Rafikizolo:

smiley

Well you heard it straight from the horse's mouth Mr. somali president himself!

We will eventually succeed in all things pan african with the help of our beloved african brethren of course!
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by LionKing45: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2015
@Kenyanlady why are you so obsessed with somalis
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by noahklub: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why all these ignorant talks? Don't you know we are all related, just that we are blinded with........read the answers in this research and discovery noahklub.
Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is this your new altar ego axum/ajuran?

https://www.nairaland.com/2206467/why-much-hate-somalis

◇◇creepy◇◇

1 Like

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2015
Latest developments;

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Finer details;

Re: Why Can't People Embrace Pan-africanism? Why So Much Hatred On This Forum?? by ArtanK(m): 3:45am On Mar 25, 2015
muafrika:
Latest developments;

I hope this is true. The KDF's negligent behaviour at the border gives Alshabab so many opportunities. When their numbers get decimated by the SNA/Amisom or the local militias, they run across the border and regroup.

Their guerilla warfare tactics hurt us more than it hurts you guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (Reply)

Meet The 10 Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria. / Yorubas, Please Help Me Translate These Words. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here. Everybody Is Invited!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.