Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. (1037 Views)

The Story Of My Struggle With Fibroid~how I Got Rid Of Fibroid Without Surgery / My Fiancee Confessed She Has One Fallopian Tube, Help Me / How Do I Tell My Fiancee She Has Vaginal Odour So That She Won't Feel Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. by Nwaokoyemartin(m): 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
My Fiancee has Fibroid, how can we handle this? Please help. The last time I checked it was 8cm and it comes with symptoms, especially abdominal Pain. Should she operate? What do we do.
Re: My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. by CharlyNick: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Get tapes from Pastor David Ibiyiomie, David Oyedepo, etc.

Or worship in any satellite churches of Salvation Ministries.
But if your faith can't carry this, the Operation is the Only alternative
Re: My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. by experimentist: 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
cry
Re: My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. by QueenEdna(f): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Fake story
Re: My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. by NewBorn2: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Nwaokoyemartin:
My Fiancee has Fibroid, how can we handle this? Please help. The last time I checked it was 8cm and it comes with symptoms, especially abdominal Pain. Should she operate? What do we do.
Is your fiancee a grandma already. Fibroid is so peculiar to women who have at any time pregnant, either retained to full term or aborted. Ask her if she's been on contraceptive pilss for long. O boy! Na bad market you dey price o!
Re: My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
fibroid do not usually co-exist in solitude, the measurement you cited is the size of the largest of them.

Yes you can have a myomectomy done to ease the symptoms you have mentioned but take note to do it with a certified gynaecologist as fertility issues are at stake here.

However, i must stress here that operating it does not impair conception if done in a good centre .

so don't let cost to be an issue if you must operate as there is no medical treatment for it except inducing MENOPAUSE using drugs and naturally shrinking the fibroid.
Re: My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. by nwarosa: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
NewBorn2:

Is your fiancee a grandma already. Fibroid is so peculiar to women who have at any time pregnant, either retained to full term or aborted. Ask her if she's been on contraceptive pilss for long. O boy! Na bad market you dey price o!
Completely untrue.
Re: My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. by Berrylite: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Before you operate it, please try using natural supplement to destroy it . check my profile for contact details
Re: My Fiancee Has Fibroid, How Can We Handle This? Please Help. by valcencio(m): 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Most of this people dont knw what they are saying. Myoma commonly called fibroid is an abnormal growth within or outside the uterine cavity. Some are semi solid while others are solid. More than 85% of african women married or nt have it. first determine which type of myoma she have i.e sub mucosal, intramural, or sub serous. Next is the size if its 50 by 50mm. Which is the largest to be operated. There are harbal means of shrinking this myoma. Txt or whasap me for further information 08168064955 if u are to call introduce urself so i wil know its you. Ok

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Coping With The Heat? / How To Tell If Your Body Is Acidic Or Alkaline / He Tested HIV Positive And Needs Help On Where To Get Drug.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.