Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

@ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters (3683 Views)

Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Protesters Storm INEC Office, Demand Postponement Of General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by santakris(m): 3:56am On Jan 10, 2015
I was at the INEC office of ilorin south LG headquarters today Friday 9th January 2015. Between the hours of 8:30am and 12noon at ilorin south LG headquarters INEC office . The office office was empty and no one to attend to me. This keep me wondering what is happening in this country. How do we vote our choice when we are denied our voters card. INEC should just find another means of giving us these cards. Attached is the picture of the office as the Time I left the place.

Re: @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by santakris(m): 4:06am On Jan 10, 2015
Good people of nairaland. Let's us suggest ways in which these cards can get to the rightful owner. I believe our advice and suggestions may be of help to our dear sinking country. They are every where reading every thing and may come across this one too.
Re: @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by santakris(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2015
Still waiting for Innovative ideas and way out.
Re: @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 12, 2015
Where's this office located? I'd like to collect my PVC. Thanks
Re: @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by santakris(m): 9:28am On Jan 12, 2015
tocineworld:
Where's this office located? I'd like to collect my PVC. Thanks
Fufu, ilorin south LG. Just before idofian.

1 Like

Re: @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by golddeejay(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
santakris:
Fufu, ilorin south LG. Just before idofian.
pls were u able to collect ur PVC. I registered at quaters inside unilorin. Have they started giving out d PVC. Am in d middle of my examz and i dont want to waste money and time going to fufu and not still able to collect it. Also how do i get to fufu from tanke pls.
Re: @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by santakris(m): 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
golddeejay:
pls were u able to collect ur PVC. I registered at quaters inside unilorin. Have they started giving out d PVC. Am in d middle of my examz and i dont want to waste money and time going to fufu and not still able to collect it. Also how do i get to fufu from tanke pls.
Go to government day secondary school and collect your card. Got mine there.
Re: @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by golddeejay(m): 9:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
santakris:

Go to government day secondary school and collect your card. Got mine there.
thanx...will go der tomorrow

1 Like

Re: @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
golddeejay:
thanx...will go der tomorrow
pls where is government day secondary schl located in ilorin?
Re: @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by santakris(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
flove62:

. Before tanke Junction if you are coming from tanke and after tanke Junction if you are coming from post office.
Re: @ INEC Office, Ilorin South LG Headquarters by golddeejay(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
flove62:

before u get to tanke junction

(1) (Reply)

WATCH: Video Of Massive Stockpile Of Weapons Boko Haram Got From Baga Barracks / Buhari Won NL Presidential Poll(2011), USA Govt Poll (2007) But Lost The Electio / Bauchi: Voters Excort Their Votes/result To The Collection Centre (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.