Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Open Letter Of Invitation! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Open Letter Of Invitation! (1305 Views)

Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter Of Invitation! by saintsola(m): 12:14pm On Aug 16, 2006
hello housemates on the land,
i just got an invitation letter this morning and i feel i should share this invitation with my fellow nairalanders.
attached is the inviation letter.
waiting for your reply.

Re: Open Letter Of Invitation! by temmytanny(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2006
please, kindly help us confirm the email address again.there was failur delivery
Re: Open Letter Of Invitation! by Melonz: 9:55am On Aug 17, 2006
Thank you Pal for the lead.

The document was not properly attached so it could not be opened. Kindly resend it or send it to my email addy: dare_aiye@yahoo.com

Grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Vacancy - Operations Manager - Zy Properties Lagos Nigeria / Oandoa And Glo Are Recruiting Graduates / Plz Who Knows Anything Abt Matrixvtrack Nigeria Limited.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.