Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed (23574 Views)

First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results / What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2014
I was so disappointed today when i read and conducted interview on behalf of my Company. An O'level holder should at least know how to write a common letter. What is our country turning into? One hardly see intelligent peeps these days, yet they keep complaining of government and no jobs while they can't even express themselves in a letter...Lord have mercy.. cry

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2014
Lol

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by olanie(m): 11:03am On Nov 07, 2014
Please, do have "companion" on her, she "maid" some credits that should be good enough.
Biko nu!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by KillerBeauty(f): 11:16am On Nov 07, 2014
Rolex Comprehensive College
grin grin grin
I love the name of the school she attended
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Dreyl(m): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by bigfish411(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Artistree: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is a lot better dan a fresh graduate who couldn't write CASH COLLECTED BY ME. I almost fainted!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Artistree:
This is a lot better dan a fresh graduate who couldn't write CASH COLLECTED BY ME. I almost fainted!!!

I just fainted now

4 Likes

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by medoyin(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
Artistree:

Kidding huh?
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by kalet55(m): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Chai. Visit my blog

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
I fear o my people... There is God
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lol you done wake?
stephanos:

I just fainted now
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hahahahahahaha
KillerBeauty:
Rolex Comprehensive College
grin grin grin
I love the name of the school she attended
grin grin
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lol my brother... I'll have due companion on her. And for the fact that she maid some credits...
olanie:
Please, do have "companion" on her, she "maid" some credits that should be good enough.
Biko nu!
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by DOWHILE: 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
Wonder shall never end
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
RE: LETTER OF AN O'LEVEL HOLDER. I'M SO DISAPPOINTED.

23 Likes

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by ChiSun27(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Someone was denied the collection of her original WAEC cert at the Ojo WAEC Branch because she was unable to write, 'original copy collected by me'.

Something needs to be done in our educational sector 'cus all dis private centres are not helping issues at all.
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hmmmmmm are you serious?? You won't believe i helped a fellow Corper back then when i was in camp to write his name? He was just making mistakes with the spelling until he asked me to write it for him..... I hail most Yoruba peeps oooo cheesy
ChiSun27:
Someone was denied the collection of her original WAEC cert at the Ojo WAEC Branch because she was unable to write, 'original copy collected by me'.

Something needs to be done in our educational sector 'cus all dis private centres are not helping issues at all.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by ChiSun27(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
tebirim:
Hmmmmmm are you serious?? You won't believe i helped a fellow Corper back then when i was in camp to write his name? He was just making mistakes with the spelling until he asked me to write it for him..... I hail most Yoruba peeps oooo cheesy

You can imagine...the question still remains...which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Forum
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by gift01: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
ROLEX COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE waec must hear this. I know that school in Ojo
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
I just tire. My advice: if one can't write, why not ask someone who can to help out? Or let's say when you finish writing, you ask someone to help you read and locate the error...
ChiSun27:

You can imagine...the question still remains...which way Nigeria?
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
sad sad shocked Uncle ROLEX no try if so... cry
gift01:
ROLEX COMPREHENSIVE COLLEGE waec must hear this. I know that school in Ojo
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by leshluap(m): 4:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
na wa o.
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by StealthyMe(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
**In Jonathan's voice**
Nawa oo...Yet we wonder why they record mass failure in WAEC & NECO

ItsAlright... undecided

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
It is Rivers State, I lived there through Secondary School.I know how many barely literate peeps I came across and I know how many brilliant peeps I also came across. The Standards of Education have fallen across Nigeria. We should be scared because there are grown-ups past 25 that still write like this and thanks to mobile phones and sms-speak, it has worsen
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Na big wa my brother
leshluap:
na wa o.
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
cheesy
StealthyMe:
**In Jonathan's voice**
Nawa oo...Yet we wonder why they record mass failure in WAEC & NECO

ItsAlright... undecided
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by joedejana(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by joedejana(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Like she said.2009
Now you know why undecided
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by ikgabriel(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
I'm pleading on her behalf. Sir please have companion on her, you can employ her as your secetary and I'm so sure she will not disappoint you. I hope you'll accept My plea. She actually maid some credit and pass in maths, eomics and english. Thanks grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nile University Of Nigeria 2017 Recruitment (20 Positions) / DPR Interview Invite / Omg!!! I Just Got A Job I Didn't Apply For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.