Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F (6556 Views)

Arabian Big Boys Intimidate London's Citizens With Their Million Dollar Cars / BLASPHEMY: Pastor Adeboye Arrested & Ordered To Do Frog Jump / Cossy Orjiakor Replies Blogger Who Wrote An Open Letter To Her And Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2015
ok
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by justscorch: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
Islam tho

Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by jabdulhamid97(m): 8:38am On Jan 11, 2015
holicalpha:
And some dunces want a man that might do this to our beloved Nigerians..... Anyways Mr blogger to u sorry for being born in the wrong country, God give you plenty strength..... They say Islam is peaceful....do they know the meaning of peaceful.? Please I don't see how Islam is peaceful,explain it to me.
Let Me Tell U Becareful Wit D Way U People Talk, A Country's Law Is Different From 1nce Religion,He Might Have Done Something Against Their Law Not His Religion Nd U Re Here Talking Rubbish.Even Among U Christains Of Which I Know U Re Not Peaceful Among Each Other Yet U People Claim Saint And Just Waiting To Critisize We Muslims.
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by jabdulhamid97(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2015
joeyekembele:

You are a disgrace to Nigerians. Your type are supposed to be with ISIS. E-boko haram
Yes He Was Served Right Do U Know D Penalty Of Cyber Crime In Some Countries.Death Nd Wait Let Me Ask U Something Imagine SomeOne Cyber Crime U By Stealing Your Money Witout Ur Notice Wat Will Do?And Dis Guy Have Stolen People Hard Earned Money And .Yet U Re Here Talking Rubbish.It Is Ur Type That Promote Crime In Our Society.Think B4 Talking
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by jabdulhamid97(m): 8:52am On Jan 11, 2015
Bigloaf:
God help us. Isam, God forbide.
.Was It An Islamic Law Or Their Own Law Like Every Other Country Nd U Re Here Saying Rubbish.Be Sincere To Ur Self Even Among U Christain U Have Problem Nd U Re Talking Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by jabdulhamid97(m): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2015
joeyekembele:

Can you see what the satanic religion (islam)has imparted into you? Aggression and violence. Else, why the insult on my person now. E- Boko Haram. Go to Sambisa or Syria to help your fellow killers that are donating blood for your evil prophet of falsehood. Nigeria ain't a place for your like. E-killer.
May Almighty Allah 4give U 4 Calling Islam A Satanic Religion I Would Not Insult U But As A True Muslim I Will Ask U To Ask For D Me Of The Surah Kafirun And U Said We Help D So Called Boko Haram Ask Ur Self Are Dose People Muslims? God Revealed To Us In His Holy Book Koran 2 Luv 1 Another And It Is Also In D Bible Pls We Re All From One Parent Dat Is Adam And Eve And Y Re We Blaming Each Other? Y Re We Bringing Religion Into Dis?Dis People Killing Are Unbeleivers And U Called Dem Muslims. Pls Bcareful Wit D Way U Critisize Ones Religion

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by jabdulhamid97(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2015
Den Is Christainity Religion Of Peace.If U Re Fit Go To Any Church Apart From Your Church.Foolish And Senseless People
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by jabdulhamid97(m): 9:19am On Jan 11, 2015
Every Christain Have His Or Her Own Pastors.Y? If U Re A Cac Member U Cannot Go To Celestial Church Y ?Some Christains Will Say I Do Not Like The Way D Re Worshiping Or D Church Is Demonic.Not How Will U Christain Define Christainity.Nd GOD ALMIGHTY Said any place u build to worship me is okay and then why are u people cannot worship together
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by imuyoo(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2015
By the grace of God u no Notine about islam and I pray God should bles u.salam (peace be with u) tanx.
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by joeyekembele: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
jabdulhamid97:
May Almighty Allah 4give U 4 Calling Islam A Satanic Religion I Would Not Insult U But As A True Muslim I Will Ask U To Ask For D Me Of The Surah Kafirun And U Said We Help D So Called Boko Haram Ask Ur Self Are Dose People Muslims? God Revealed To Us In His Holy Book Koran 2 Luv 1 Another And It Is Also In D Bible Pls We Re All From One Parent Dat Is Adam And Eve And Y Re We Blaming Each Other? Y Re We Bringing Religion Into Dis?Dis People Killing Are Unbeleivers And U Called Dem Muslims. Pls Bcareful Wit D Way U Critisize Ones Religion

You are a Muslim with a difference. Haven't seen a calmer Muslim. Have some golden questions I wanna ask: 1. What religion do the Boko Haram, ISIS, Al-qaeda, Al nusra front, the Taliban, the Houthis, and other islamic militants practise? 2. Where do they draw their inspiration from? 3. If they are radicalised groups, what is their reference source of knowledge or idea, hence the misinterpretation or the content? 4. Did Mohammed fight and kill in battles? 5. Did Mohammed enjoined his followers to kill an Apostate?
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by joeyekembele: 3:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
jabdulhamid97:
Every Christain Have His Or Her Own Pastors.Y? If U Re A Cac Member U Cannot Go To Celestial Church Y ?Some Christains Will Say I Do Not Like The Way D Re Worshiping Or D Church Is Demonic.Not How Will U Christain Define Christainity.Nd GOD ALMIGHTY Said any place u build to worship me is okay and then why are u people cannot worship together

That is a disposition of your total ignorance of Christianity. Christianity is a body of christ. As a Christian, you may belong to a denomination. That does not make you any better than other Christians in other denominations. If you are a practising Christian, you worship in any church at anywhere your denomination is not found. Just like the Sunni and the Shia Muslims fight deadly wars in islamic nation of Iraq, Iran, paskistan, Indonesia, Yemen, and so on, when was it heard that Christians from one denomination wages war against Christians in other? That is the significant difference between a true religion of peace and other that claim to be a peaceful religion but practises killing, maiming, abduction, flogging, stoning to death, cutting of hands, making women inferior to men, denies freedom of worship and expression, kills a convert etc. Think about it.
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by DNDROID(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
gunuvi:
Wonder shall never end! This arabs and muslims should know this is 2015 and not 2000 BC
Why are you being mild?
This is not 0(zero) BC ...(STONE AGE)
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by gunuvi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2015
DNDROID:

Why are you being mild?
This is not 0(zero) BC ...(STONE AGE)
Hehehehehehehehe. Sorry ooooo

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by DNDROID(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
gunuvi:

Hehehehehehehehe. Sorry ooooo
Good ... grin ...

Because if you go easy on this...some people might mistake your intension

n we might be in a worse situation next year in the wrong hands... :p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by gunuvi(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
DNDROID:

Good ... grin ...

Because if you go easy on this...some people might mistake your intension

n we might be in a worse situation next year in the wrong hands... :p
Abi oooo. Your head dey there jare.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by focus7: 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fash20:
He was served right.
indeed for islam to have planted the seed of unforgiveness and hostility u to this extent then I say islam is EVIL.
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by Fash20: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
focus7:
indeed for islam to have planted the seed of unforgiveness and hostility u to this extent then I say islam is EVIL.
pack well jare. He broke the law and he was punished. Justice
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by nex(m): 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
The law is the law. If you think injecting a man with poisonous substances or suffocating him with dangerous gasses is more humane than decapitation, that is your own cup of brainwashing.

The law is the law, and the punishment for the aw he broke was flogging. He was flogged. I think that is what we call due process around here, and I'm guessing that it is a good thing.
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by Tinyemeka(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2015
Tundenoni:

No Mistake!

I hate Islam, I love Buhari..

Politics is not connected with religion...

Kk.
Wouldn't want to argue with you.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/insurgency-buharis-call-full-sharia/

https://www.nairaland.com/1527693/buhari-called-total-sharia-nigeria
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2015
jabdulhamid97:
.Was It An Islamic Law Or Their Own Law Like Every Other Country Nd U Re Here Saying Rubbish.Be Sincere To Ur Self Even Among U Christain U Have Problem Nd U Re Talking Rubbish

Tell us the problem naaa. Islam the empty barrel that makes the loudest noise. Islam religion of piss and shit
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 31, 2015
jabdulhamid97:

na me call them muslim or they say thats what the y are and fighting for. Well maybe boko haram are christian then. abi?
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by Abbey2sam(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2015
Fash20:
He was served right.

oloshi
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by Fash20: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Abbey2sam:

oloshi
are you drunk? What was that suppose to mean.
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by Abbey2sam(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
Fash20:
are you drunk? What was that suppose to mean.

exactly what oloshi mean

stupid babarian
Re: Saudi Arabian Blogger Who Was Flogged Openly, Jailed & Ordered To Pay $266,000 F by Fash20: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Abbey2sam:

exactly what oloshi mean

stupid babarian
oponu ayirada aforfun gbemu. Ode dindinrin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Two Mad People Show Love To Each Other In Public / Top Social Media Networks That May Dominate 2017 (Modified) / 23-yr-old Stripper Exposes B00bs To Increase Twitter Fans (PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.