Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,292 members, 7,846,324 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

The Change We Need Is Yet To Come. It Is Not APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Change We Need Is Yet To Come. It Is Not APC (639 Views)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants / Akiolu Not APC Spokesman-tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Change We Need Is Yet To Come. It Is Not APC by tk4rd: 9:03am On Jan 10, 2015
#COPIED..
THE APC GUBERNATORIAL FLAG-BEARERS:
1. SOKOTO - Aminu Waziri Tambuwal (former PDP)
2. KEBBI - Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3. KATSINA - Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4. KANO - Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5. KADUNA - Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6. JIGAWA - Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7. BAUCHI - Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8. GOMBE - Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9. NIGER - Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10. ADAMAWA - Umar JibrillaBindow (former PDP)
11. PLATEAU - Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12. BENUE - Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13. TARABA - Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14. RIVERS - Dakuku Perterside (former PDP)
15. IMO - Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16. ENUGU - Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17. ABIA - Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18. EBONYI - Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP)
NOTE ALSO THAT more than 60% of the State & National Assembly Candidates are also all former PDP members!
Let me not also forget to state that AUDU OGBE, APC's chieftain was a former Chairman of PDP (2001-2005).
Do I also need to mention Atiku Abubakar? Or Rotimi Ameachi who was a PDP Speaker of Rivers state Assembly for 8 Years then Governor for 7 years?
The list goes on and on.
If PDP wasted and stole our time and resources for the past 16 years, my dearest citizens, the names listed above and many more are part of these bunch of criminals who stole and wasted these our resources.
They were and are part of the people who lied and lie to us.
My people, YES! We want change, but if I am a thief in Agbada, would wearing a Nnyika make me not to be a thief? Would I stop being a thief because I changed gang?
Some of us will always argue that the states controlled by these thieves are better than the others, but let me ask: Did Ameachi do all he did for Rivers just in the past 1 year that he became a member of the APC? Was it last year that APC was formed that the transformations in KANO took place or began? Was it APC's Government that did the stuffs in IMO?
Dearest Citizens, for 16 years we have been under the PDP's Umbrella. Yes.. But which person in this APC has not been in the corridor or close to the corridor of power in these past 16 years?
We revolved & continue to revolve around the same group of people since Independence, yet we seem to be comfortable with it.
If they're saints as they claim, we wouldnt be where we are today.
Do I need to start mentioning their names and portfolios?
If I can't mention all, at least I know for a fact that as far back as 1982, Audu Ogbe was not only a speaker of his state assembly, he also was a Minister in Nigeria. Infact, he held two ministerial positions.
I also know without doubt that Gen Buhari, apart from being a PTF Chairman, rose to become the Head of State as far back as 1983.
Very recently, Atiku Abubakar was an 8 years Vice President..
I can't also come to terms with myself whenever I read that Gen Yakubu Gowon was just about 23 years old when he became Nigera’s Head of State. How many 33 years old men can be ward councilors today?
My dearest citizens of the Republic, do we continue rotating our leaders and expect to move forward?
As a child, I heard of Shehu Musa Yar'dua. As a young man, I had Umaru Musa Yar'dua rule me as president. We kept seeing the same people over and over again.
Gen Martin Luther Agwai, the former Chief of Army Staff is now the Chairman of SURE-P.
David Mark, former governor of 2 different states is today our Senate President. Tomorrow, if PDP no longer favours him, he will join forces with APC or which ever party there is.
We are where we are today because our fathers failed in their responsibilities to plan for us. Are we going to let our children suffer what we suffered by allowing these people rotate offices among themselves?
Whether we like it or not, Buhari as a former president receives a Pension of N22.7million.
Whether you like it or not, when Jonathan completes his tenure, he will also receive his millions as pension, and the cycle will continue.
One thing is sure, if Jonathan retains his presidency next year, he will not employ me in his government.
One thing is also sure, if Buhari wins, he will not employ you in his government.
Who will they then employ?
Of course, they will employ the same old crooks.
This is not Change. And this is not fair..
We all know that PDP is bad and corrupt. Yess.. But the bitter truth is; APC IS NOT THE CHANGE. They are all the same..
When we see the change we need, we go know!
For the meantime, let's just be watching the tides.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Change We Need Is Yet To Come. It Is Not APC by Chazzyboy: 9:32am On Jan 10, 2015
Tell them
Re: The Change We Need Is Yet To Come. It Is Not APC by ruffp: 10:01am On Jan 10, 2015
.....Nobody is forcing u to vote APC. There are about 11 other parties with presidential candidates. You have accepted that the PDP has failed us enough to be changed abi? So of the 11 other parties you still haven't seen a party to 'change' to? You claim buhari is too old, mind u there are other presidential candidates in the other parties that are lots younger than jonathan. You claim buhari is illiterate, need i remind u that one of the candidates jostlin to be president on another party ticket is a PROFESSOR! You claim buhari marginalise women.....there is a woman also in the run for president. Bottomline, u can't deceive us with your very cheap lies....if indeed u want change and u feel Buhari doesn't have wat it takes....pls feel free to scrutinise the 11 others and stop insulting our senses with your stupid lies!!

2 Likes

Re: The Change We Need Is Yet To Come. It Is Not APC by BraveAfrican(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2015
Decent right up...very articulate. The APC has based its campaign on change because they know its what all Nigerians crave...we are a lot wiser now than ever before. Like everyone else, I desperately crave a change but if we are to truly go for a change, let's be sure of what we are dabbling into. Is the APC trying to tell me they have to recycle a leader who ruled over three (3) decades ago ? Don't we have better options and brains to lead us into the future. We the youths have to realise we are in the 21st century. A lot of things have evolved. Its evident in the performance of some young politicians....most of the best performing state governors are from a younger generation. GEJ's campaign speech in Lagos might be wrong in every sense to anyone who likes but he got one thing right --- "Our fathers have failed us". We all desire a change but it should be a positive change and not just recycling old junks...APC may be that platform to offer change but in my own humble opinion, GMB is not what we really need at this point in time. God bless Nigeria.
Re: The Change We Need Is Yet To Come. It Is Not APC by Orunto: 11:46am On Jan 10, 2015
The change we want is one of good policy that will give improvement in growth, progress and unity. And only our educated GEJ can give this to Nigeria. An illiterate aged guerrilla soldier who will just scamper further into the bush @ the mere mention of IBB is not good for change.
Re: The Change We Need Is Yet To Come. It Is Not APC by Emusan(m): 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
ruffp:
.....Nobody is forcing u to vote APC.

Then did he say anybody is forcing him before?

There are about 11 other parties with presidential candidates.

This is the bottom line of the issue, if we truly need a change is there not a candidate who can perform more than GEJ or GMB among the 9 candidates? Why Nigerians are so gullible? Many people are shouting GEJ or GMB today because of what others are saying.
How many Nigerians have sat down and done a thorough research about other presidential candidates? In fact majority of Nigerians know only GEJ & GMB as presidential candidates for this election.

You have accepted that the PDP has failed us enough to be changed abi?

It's your gullibility that makes you think this way, what he's basically saying is this THERE'S NO difference between PDP and APC because majority of APC members today are also part of 16years rule of PDP then if we truly need a change, is it the same people who only safe face under APC but have been ruling for the past 16 years that will bring this change?

So of the 11 other parties you still haven't seen a party to 'change' to?

You misunderstood him, he's not talking about PARTY BUT INDIVIDUAL that make up the PARTY PDP or APC is just a name.

pls feel free to scrutinise the 11 others and stop insulting our senses with your stupid lies!!

@bold-It's no more 11 but 9 after you remove GEJ & GMB, please with all honesty and someone who truly need a change did you scrutinise all the 11 presidential candidates before you make your choice?

This is the major problem that's drawing us back in this nation we dance to the tune of what people say and not what we know as the truth based on our own research. I believe someone who can perform more than GEJ/GMB that can also bring the change we need in this Nation is among the rest of the candidates but gullibility won't allow Nigerians to make a right choice.

Mind you I'm neither a member of any party nor do I support anybody but I only reply to your post the way I believe we Nigerians suppose to vote this 2015 election.
Re: The Change We Need Is Yet To Come. It Is Not APC by redsun(m): 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Definitely not with a kingpin like thienubu at the helm. Nigerians are so mentally abused they only wish the worse for themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Pastor Endorses Buhari/Osinbajo Ticket / Buhari Dump In Awka / 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroon Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.