Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

How B'haram Uses Diabolical Means To Conscript People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How B'haram Uses Diabolical Means To Conscript People (573 Views)

Court Describes EFCC Freezing Of Ozekhome’s Account As Diabolical / What Change Means To A Resident Of Borno (pics) / How B'haram Uses Diabolical Means To Conscriptpeople (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How B'haram Uses Diabolical Means To Conscript People by resty4(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
Three members of the deadly Boko Haram sect who partook in recent attacks and killings around towns and villages of Borno State were arrested yesterday at a refugee camp in Maiduguri, Borno.
They were said to be faking to be part of the Internally Displaced Persons, IDPs from Baga, Leadership reports.
According to the Civilian-JTF operatives deployed to provide security for the arriving displaced people of Baga after the terrorists attacks last week, the arrested men had joined other IDPs to enter Maiduguri with the intention of spying for their colleagues in the bush.
Giving his confession, one of them, Gambo Muhammed, a 27-year-old native of Gaya in Kano State, said he was forcefully conscripted into the sect through diabolic means, adding that he was never a lover of the sect.
Muhammed, who was fished out by another conscripted but non-combatant Boko Haram member who was helping the Civilian-JTF to identify members of the sect that may have disguised as IDPs, said he had only killed six people since he was forced to join Boko Haram last year.
READ ALSO: Damaturu Hit By New Heavy Boko Haram Assault
He explained that he was forced to join the Boko Haram sect after some members of the group threatened him and several others to kill them and their family if they refuse to pick up arms and fight against non-members.
“I and over 40 other young men were forced to become Boko Haram members in Baga town when Boko Haram gunmen came to round us up in the mosque.
“When we were taken to a bush camp near Konduga we were given some water that was used to wash off some Arabic inscription from a wooden tablet, and we were also given a fresh date that was rubbed with some substance to eat. After eating mine, I felt some internal heat, and then I began to sweat profusely; that was all that I could remember and I became a full member of the sect doing everything other members were doing including killing people.
READ ALSO: Boko Haram Unleash Carnage, Horror In Baga
“I killed only six people…and I swear it was not more than that figure; in fact I was even forced to do it when we went to Konduga and we wanted to forcefully take some people’s livestock of which the owners said they won’t allow us go with them even if it was for the purpose of doing “God’s job”. So, one of our leaders asked me to step out with my gun and ordered me to kill the people and he warned that if I refused to do as commanded, they would shoot me. So I had to shoot them all,” he said.
According to the Provost of the Civilian-JTF, Lawan Zanna, who led the team that arrested the three Boko Haram suspects, his team had so far arrested about 270 of such Boko Haram members who would join the IDPs to the camp either to escape being arrested or as spies.
He added that the three arrested Boko Haram members are still being investigated with a view to revealing where some of their members who may have sneaked into the state capital could be fished out.http://www.naij.com/358128-how-bharam-uses-diabolical-means-to-conscript-people.html
Re: How B'haram Uses Diabolical Means To Conscript People by Redoil: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
APC the activities of ur footsoldiers are coming to an end

1 Like

Re: How B'haram Uses Diabolical Means To Conscript People by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:
You need to be interrogated based on your comment because you seem to know more about this insurgency and its sponsors than the SSS itself.
Re: How B'haram Uses Diabolical Means To Conscript People by Adminisher: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Redoil:

Be careful with your utterances please.
Re: How B'haram Uses Diabolical Means To Conscript People by Redoil: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

You need to be interrogated based on your comment because you seem to know more about this insurgency and its sponsors than the SSS itself.
when APC E-urchins were shouting to high hevean claming that gej is cluelless about BH some even went futher to claim that gej is the sponsor of BH the SSS never threatend you people.

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of Campaigning / Suicide Attack By Little Girl Is New Tactics Islamists Newyork Time / Chibok Girls Adoption Is A Scam- Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.