Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,488 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) (39627 Views)

Chukwuma Onuekwusi Of Channels TV Is Dead / Channels TV Anchor's Phone Rang On Live TV (Photos) / Channels TV Newscaster Caught Kissing Colleague On Live TV (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by smartfellow2080: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2015
Dear Nairalander,
Please have you noticed the culture of folding shirt sleeves by Channels TV male presenters? The bad part is that they always wear tie. Kindly ask them for me oooo. What i feel is right is, its either they use the sleeves with tie for formal shows and remove the tie and fold their sleeves on informal shows. Just my own perspective, please add yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by ramdris(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
Don't you have their phone numbers? Abi which kInd question for the gods b dis?

160 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by jahbiz: 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
I once had a manager that used

to remove his jacket suit and

fold his shirt sleeves when he is

ready for serious work.

It may mean signs of readiness

in their world.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
wisdomspot247:
Lol Na wa ooo! When they won't read their books nko.
suo, the Op did not say Ogtv or galaxy oo, he said channels television oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
It's because they always fold the truth

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by alabiyemmy(m): 1:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
shows u r jobless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Why don't you give them a call?

5 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by SUBMARINE: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
See question

Op are you .........

Any way

Nice observation grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Mutuwa(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Op u for de CID nah!
Na una de count rain drops as rain de fall abi? grin

16 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
I dey come, make I ask Mr. Momoh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
I hate seeing Maupe Ogun sitting directly opposite guests on Sunrise Daily whenever she is on skirt. John Momoh should move her to the middle seat Aledeh.

1 Like

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Monimatic(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nothing wrong about it, haven't u seen President Obama fold his sleeves n wear tie on several occasions.
U must be jobless, better go n apply for job at LASTMA.

19 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Tekzyflex(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
Am a victim of folding sleeves;I jst love it.

10 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
smartfellow2080:
Dear Nairalander,
Please have you noticed the culture of folding shirt sleeves by Channels TV male presenters? The bad part is that they always wear tie. Kindly ask them for me oooo. What i feel is right is, its either they use the sleeves with tie for formal shows and remove the tie and fold their sleeves on informal shows. Just my own perspective, please add yours.
OP,you simply wanted the whole world to know that you just bought a flat screen tv?

43 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by nairalife2013(m): 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
Some field staff in my department do wear tie once in a while, esp days set aside for visitation and guests' workshop or lecture. some fold thier sleeves from d start while some do so midway with thier tie still on, even whites n those that schoolled in the west, even with thier helmets on thier head!
Some engrs n surveyors do it even with thier boots on too! Esp in state offices, next moment u see them jump like dat on a truck to attain to a call!! I always go on folded sleeves myself but I make sure I pull my boots for a regular shoe and unfold my sleeves if I hav to wear a tie. Not that others who do it the other way are wrong. Just that they dont care or are too engrossed in the deed-at-hand.

3 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Blanc8(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
ramdris:
Don't you have their phone numbers? Abi which kInd question for the gods b dis?
Nobleval:
Why don't you give them a call?
you both are foolish...that's an observation that in the next 5years you wouldn't notice....fool!!

6 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Nuzo1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Its a sign of getting down to serious work.

"Roll up your sleeves and get to work".

7 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I hate seeing Maupe Ogun sitting directly opposite guests on Sunrise Daily whenever she is on skirt. John Momoh should move her to the middle seat Aledeh.
moving her to the middle will make her face camera na with her skirt hmmm

1 Like

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

moving her to the middle will make her face camera na with her skirt hmmm
I don't want the guests, who are mostly men, to be seeing her laps. She be my crush.

3 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by IVORY2009(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
smartfellow2080:
Dear Nairalander,

Where are u frm? even the American president Barrack Obama does it as well.....

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I don't want the guests, who are mostly men, to be seeing her laps. She be my crush.
ok ,no wahala ,she dey twitter na .........you fit block her there.

1 Like

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

ok ,no wahala ,she dey twitter na .........you fit block her there.
Ok.
Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by AbuMikey(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
I do it like 80% of the Time.
I just like it like that.
Makes Me look Smart and free. wink

8 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
when the title of the programme is faceoff, what were you expecting? the guys are just preped for whatever happens in the course of their programming..

7 Likes

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by KenSaroWiwa: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gives you that extra freedom when showing gestures. I love it too.

1 Like

Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by frizzy092(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
OK
Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Drsheddy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ok cool
Re: Why Channels TV Male Presenters Always Fold Their Sleeves?(pics) by Eraddray(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Season 8 Begins 17th Jan / Sara James Thrills At America Got Talent (Video) / BBNaija: Nina’s Boyfriend Reveals Why He Deleted Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.