Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity (91455 Views)

Fix Your Phone Without Leaving Your Comfort / How To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Kingsimmer(m): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
hmmm
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
no matter how crazy you are, don't try number 4. cos if you do, ama create a thread for you here.
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by ceo003: 4:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://techcribng.com/awful-ways-to-charge-your-phone/

grin ALL OF THEM GENERATE ELECTRICITY SO ITS STILL ELECTRICITY CHARGING THE PHONE
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by zigger(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
Is dis real? I dnt think so, it looks like a scam
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Badosqi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
html14java:
[size=15pt]Funny!!!
None is easily accessible to a lay man.
So its all trash.
Am not impressed with science till I can recreate my exact living copy.
[/size]
you mean a clone of your sef.... Sorry dat won't/can't happen atleast not in this generation of ours... Maybe in d next 300 years
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Badosqi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Aaahhh... Charge a single fone with upto 800 pieces of apple and potato.... Better to sit down and wait for electricity...

Naija no dey carry last, naija get one concept there too
Technology is moving fast,
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by seunwen2(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2015
[size=32pt]na beside speaker i dey and my phone no charge [/size]
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by flexing11(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
lies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Ayodeleola77(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
WINDSOW:
Tis pple don kobalise me. I did put my BB battery on frying pan n the next tyn I heard was pissssssssssssssssssss.
My battery don bend like bendel road.
*Sobbing*
coollol no be small sontin
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by eazydon(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2015
Na wa o!!

PLEASE KINDLY DOWNLOAD / LISTEN / POST / TWEET / SHARE / LIKE / WATCH / COMMENT

With elections just a few weeks ahead, here is a critical reminder of the nation's state of affairs to help you make better choices when choosing the next set of leaders. Please pay attention. God Bless

‘2013’ and ‘Gbese’ crooner, Hyness is back again with a very thoughtful and inspiring new single titled ‘Better Tomorrow’, which cannot come at a better time than this very critical period of Nigeria’s history, with a very defining elections just few weeks ahead. The Afro-pop artiste who is currently under 77Concepts but undergoing trials with 2Face Idibia’s Hypertek Digital Studios is very set to hit the ground running this year, and get it going with this new single ‘Better Tomorrow‘ which is accompanied by a viral video. Listen, watch and share your thoughts.

Watch viral video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_p0HRJ2bu8

DOWNLOAD AUDIO HERE>> http://www.naijareplay.com/2015/01/audiovideo-hyness-eezhyness-better-tomorrow.html
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Mistaarhlohki(m): 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
Weird research....all of these don't work or will never work in Nigeria.... PDP witches and wizards...won't even let it breathe into reality.... #SaiBuhari
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
thank God naija neva poor to dat xtend, imagine stamaral lyk me come day shout at phone i no go rich 1hr b4 una call 199
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by pumpingmachine: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2015
kilokeys:
wow

Now the question is, how can i recharge my credit with any of these? undecided
lol idi.ot
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by roughy: 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
You sure did charge ur fone wit ur 15ways b dat...I get power bank.thank you oga
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by BonaVIta(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nice research and write up Mr baseg25, I appreciate people who like sharing their knowledge with others. I've learnt a lot thanks. Just pay a deaf ear to those who find it so difficult to appreciate the time n resources spent by someone like them to pass a free n useful information.

And to the ingrates and offence finders, you mustn't charge ur phone with any of those methods, but I believe after reading that article,if u see a product or technology tomorrow, using any of those principles you won't get lost as a blank illiterate.
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Nicepoker(m): 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:
wao but i wount need dat because change will affect our electricity soon.

#buhari4change
people like this one don't even know nigeria's problems.
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by Rowlandjude(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
I don't believe some of these until am dead.

Charge ur fone by posting topics on Nairaland.
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by shawnfamous(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
femmysin:

Hahahahahaha I just did same and my phone went off....lols
hahahaha abi
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by lyricalpontiff(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Cool
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by jingh(f): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nicepoker:
people like this one don't even know nigeria's problems.
do you know how electricity can also boost a person income.
people like this are so clueless than d president
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by cabsco(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
None of this gadgets has been certified for public use. Lets put positive side down abeg, science doesn't comes plain without a string attached.
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by phlamesG: 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
This is freaking hilarious dont tell me any of you believed dis sh*t
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by baseg25(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2015
BonaVIta:

Nice research and write up Mr baseg25, I appreciate people who like sharing their knowledge with others. I've learnt a lot thanks. Just pay a deaf ear to those who find it so difficult to appreciate the time n resources spent by someone like them to pass a free n useful information.

And to the ingrates and offence finders, you mustn't charge ur phone with any of those methods, but I believe after reading that article,if u see a product or technology tomorrow, using any of those principles you won't get lost as a blank illiterate.
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by baseg25(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
Rowlandjude:
I don't believe some of these until am dead.

Charge ur fone by posting topics on Nairaland.
yu guyz are funny o.
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by baseg25(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
Thank you all for your reply.
Check my inspirational update titled
"25 Dictionary Words That Originated From The Internet"
https://www.nairaland.com/2082775/25-dictionary-words-originated-internet
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by holatin(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:
This land is not for sale
Beware of my son HOLATIN.
you don kolo ooooo
come school tonite.
a bomb is about to explode
#ijebu is back
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by hydrocarbon(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
Arrant nonsense shocked shocked
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by jingh(f): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
holatin:
you don kolo ooooo
come school tonite.
a bomb is about to explode
#ijebu is back
am on d way
Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2015

Re: 15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity by swagglordbm(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
16. Witchcraft n Wizardry
According to A.N.W.W (Association of Nigerian Witches n Wizards) , it is indeed possible to charge our phones (smart or not) in the midnight by visiting www.feBUHARIisreal.com.vote.makenigeriaabetterplace

Countdown to Otueke! 25days to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.