Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha (5080 Views)

Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by thunder74(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Any RCCG member should please educate me, Is Prof Yemi Oshibajo the number 2 man in RCCG? Just heard that from Rochas Okorocha on Chanels TV now while introducing him to voters at Awka, Anambra and Prof. Oshibajo smiled and did not refute the false misrepresentation. This is against the integrity and change they are preaching. BAR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by LagosBoi2(m): 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2015
Please get a life

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by Truth24(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
Mmmmmm.....All in d name of election

1 Like

Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by sholatech(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2015
Rccg has Assistant General Overseers. Prof Osibanjo is not one

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by Josh1000: 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
He's a senior Pastor with many other senior pastors ahead of him

Mr Op
That's not the Point
The Point is Stand For Change
Enough is Enough
Nigeria must Change

3 Likes

Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by thunder74(m): 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2015
Josh1000:
He's a senior Pastor with many other senior pastors ahead of him

Mr Op
That's not the Point
The Point is Stand For Change
Enough is Enough
Nigeria must Change
I agree with you that we need change but you don't lay the foundation on falsehood and propaganda. Unfortunately, 90% of the people asking for change now were part of the 16 years rule of PDP. So what are we changing to? Or we are just changing cloths like chameleon.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by fctboy: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Prof. Osinbajo is far behind the leadership ladder of RCCG. He is in about in the 11th position.
I've advised him not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers.
How can a Prof. be running errand for a secondary school drop out like GMB ?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by ogtavia(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2015
thunder74:

I agree with you that we need change but you don't lay the foundation on falsehood and propaganda. Unfortunately, 90% of the people asking for change now were part of the 16 years rule of PDP. So what are we changing to? Or we are just changing cloths like chameleon.

Exactly my point,people are crying for change,yet we are looking for people who are part of the system for change,yet again..Chief Alex Ekwueme,one of d founding members of d PDP says that the PDP that was elected 16years ago,isn't d same as we have today,there have been some reshuffling and d likes,yet again,its better Nigerians read the hand writing on d wall,let d masses for once,exercise their power,which is determining who stays and who goes...but we need change nonetheless,either an incoming or incumbent tho a bad tree can never produce good fruits,we still need change,I just hope we all are nt looking @ d wrong directn ; people who can't even change themselves not to talk of engineering change.
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by ndcide(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
They'd have to lie to make a point. the objective is to intimidate GEJ and his team.

does it mean every redeem member will vote APC?

No!

we have top PDP members in RCCG. people in government that are known by the church leadership.

Playing Church politics is dead on arrival.

Osibanjo knows this that's why you won't hear him mention RCCG.

however he can't stop those who want to talk as he may gain from it.
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by redsun(m): 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
fctboy:
Prof. Osinbajo is far behind the leadership ladder of RCCG. He is in about in the 11th position.

Nigerian professors are lazy intellectuals. Deluded and as unproductive as a blunt cutlass. The IQ of a normal teenager in a functional world where reasons prevails is way higher than that of an average professor in. Nigeria.
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by Clefcentfelix(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
redsun:

Nigerian professors are lazy intellectuals. Deluded and as unproductive as a blunt cutlass. The IQ of a normal teenager in a functional world where reasons prevails is way higher than that of an average professor in. Nigeria.
That's not correct, some may be lazy, but u shouldn't generalise the situation!
fctboy:
You are lifting scriptures out of context, being unequally yoked is not in work relationships but intimate relationships, have you ever worked for an unbelieving boss? Have u ever had an unbelieving lecturer?

@Op: the correct name is Osinbajo
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by redsun(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2015
Clefcentfelix:
That's not correct, some may be lazy, but u shouldn't generalise the situation!

You are lifting scriptures out of context, being unequally yoked is not in work relationships but intimate relationships, have you ever worked for an unbelieving boss? Have u ever had an unbelieving lecturer?

@Op: the correct name is Osinbajo

I said average,like an African professor that prays to Jesus or Mohammad. Somebody that should have understood the fundenmemtal scam and lies of christianity/islam better.
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by Clefcentfelix(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2015
redsun:

I said average,like an African professor that prays to Jesus or Mohammad. Somebody that should have understood the fundenmemtal scam and lies of christianity/islam better.
Hmm, I think otherwise, this is my reason; many people believe there is a supreme being, though this is an ideology it's acceptance or refutation is not a measure or proof of intelligence. Christian/Moslem professors are not found only in Nigeria. Everywhere in the world there are professors who embrace Christianity/Islam. Maybe some Nigerian dons are performing below par but their religious beliefs can't be a yardstick for their performance
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by justin87: 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
A bird at hand is wot thousand in the bush; yes we want change bt certainly nt a negative change we can improve in our already positive change,we dnt need an old outdated die hard sentimental jihadist who alwayz hide under pastors to cover up his quest for power; the trusth of d matter is dat they created sharia nd d created boko haran inother to use it to as a a yardstick to undermine d present Government 2001 youth. Corper wia sluttered bc a man who did nt visit d four walls of unversity gave an other nd his fellower obeyed it i call on all nigeria graduate to raise against a die hard political who sacrifice nigeria student blood for his normadic selfish nd nepotic interest. Grt nigeria student d spirit of our grt corperre cryng for vengence

1 Like

Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by toyecoach(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
thunder74:
Any RCCG member should please educate me, Is Prof Yemi Oshibajo the number 2 man in RCCG? Just heard that from Rochas Okorocha on Chanels TV now while introducing him to voters at Awka, Anambra and Prof. Oshibajo smiled and did not refute the false misrepresentation. This is against the integrity and change they are preaching. BAR
It depends on his logic. Who is no.2?to you it might be second in command,but in RCCG all senior pastors are second to Daddy G.O . And PROF. Osinbajo was duly released by him for this mission to #RescueNigeria
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2015
thunder74:

don't u know that Nigerians are deliberately fooling themselves?
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by musiwa97: 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Osibanjo may not even be pastor of the redeemed..
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by ochejoseph(m): 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
FALSE!

Was that what he told them!
Osinbanjo is far far far from that

From GO

We have deputy gen Overseer

Assistant General overseers

Board members
Special assistants
Regional Pastors

Prof Osinbajo is just a service coordinator at the Camp (spiritual MC) shikenan
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by yuio33: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
NO Osibanjo, is not a member of the church top rank people.

OUR STRUCTURE
GOVERNING COUNCIL

Pastor E.A Adeboye General Overseer and Chairman of Governing Council

Pastor (Mrs) Folu Adeboye, Mother in-Isreal and Wife of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian church of God

Pastor J.H Abiona Deputy General Overseer and Member of Governing Council (Rtd)
Pastor J.A.O Akindele Asst. General Overseer and Member of Governing Council (Rtd)
Pastor D.A Ilori Asst General Overseer and Member of Governing Council (Rtd)
Pastor M.O Ojo Asst General Overseer and Member of Governing Council (Rtd)
Pastor A.A Aderibigbe Asst General Overseer and Member of Governing Council (Rtd)
Pastor P.O Ojo Asst General Overseer and Member of Governing Council (Rtd)
Pastor D.O Oluwalogbon National Elder and Member of Governing Council
Pastor C.O Osho National Asst Elder and Member of Governing Council
Pastor D.G Kuo Regional Evangelist and Member of Governing Council

SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO GENERAL OVERSEER

Pastor E.A Odeyemi SATGO Central Africa and Member of Governing Council
Pastor E.O Daramola SATGO South Africa II and Member of Governing Council
Pastor G Lawal SATGO/ PIC Region 12 and Member of Governing Council
Pastor J.A Obayemi SATGO Finance / PICR Region 2 and member of Governing council
Pastor J.F Odesola SATGO Admin and Personnel / PICR Region 1
Pastor Olu Obanure SATGO West Coast
Pastor Wole Hasstrup SATGO Australia
Pastor G Lawal SATGO/ PIC Region 12
Pastor Sunday Akande SATGO Technical / PICR Region 4
Pastor Ayo Adeloye SATGO Special Duties / PICR South Africa 1
Pastor Peter Amenkhianan SATGO Youth / PICR East Africa
Pastor Aderemi Akintunde SATGO Prayer / PICR Asia
Pastor E.A Odeyemi SATGO/ PICR Central Africa
Pastor Mrs Oretayo Adetola SATGO Women Affairs / PICR Region 11
Pastor E.O Daramola SATGO South Africa II
Pastor J.A Obayemi SATGO Finance / PICR Region 2

MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF TRUTEES

Pastor E.A Adeboye General Overseer and Chairman Board of Trustees
Pastor J.H Abiona Deputy General Overseer and Board of Trustees Member (Rtd)
Pastor J.A.O Akindele Asst. General Overseer and Board of Trustees Member (Rtd)
Pastor A.A Aderibigbe Asst General Overseer and Board of Trustees Member (Rtd)
Elder S.M Olakunri Board of Trustees Member
Elder Felix Ohiwerei Board of Trustees Member
Elder (Pst) Fola Aboaba Board of Trustees Member
Elder J.K Ajayi Board of Trustees Member
TitleElder C.O Segun Board of Trustees Member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by DidierKing: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
No single non-Yoruba....
Are non Yoruba's that incompetent or unholy?
...and this is supposed to be a Univeral Church for Christians

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by Josh1000: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
thunder74:

This is Fault finding
if your Sister or daughter was kidnapped at chibok will you be saying this?
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by thunder74(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Josh1000:

This is Fault finding
if your Sister or daughter was kidnapped at chibok will you be saying this?

Sorry, I will take my sister or my only daughter out of the hostel before Boko Haram arrives like what the principal of the school did.

By the way pls don't derail us, stick to the topic or open another one on Chibok girls, after-all it is free to start a new topic on nairaland.
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by Josh1000: 2:07am On Jan 11, 2015
thunder74:

Sorry, I will take my sister or my only daughter out of the hostel before Boko Haram arrives like what the principal of the school did.

By the way pls don't derail us, stick to the topic or open another one on Chibok girls, after-all it is free to start a new topic on nairaland.

So you'll sage only yours?

Try and form a true brotherhood in tour mind with other nigerians by knowing what they feel and proferring Solutions
Re: Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha by manny4life(m): 2:31am On Jan 11, 2015
thunder74:

Lmao... Please Okorocha should STOP peddling false rumors. He's only a senior pastor, not even a regional pastor. My pastor: Pastor K.B. Sanusi of Restoration Chapel, is a regional pastor of RCCG North America and he's not even close to being on the top 30 chart. So where exactly on the chart does APC Vice Presidential candidate fit in?

(1) (Reply)

Governors Brainstorm To Block Tax Leakages, Improve IGR Collection / How Can Your Campaign Grounds Be Empty Like These And Still Hope You Can Win? / Court Rejects Mohammed Abacha As Cpc Kano Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.