Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba (1991 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Sprays Dollar On Her Dogs To Mark Their Birthday / Asa Shows Off Her Dogs & Car Collection / Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by mzjaney(f): 3:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
When you belong to the queen, Tonto the Dikeh, you can be sure of getting nothing but the best! The Nollywood actress two hours ago took to her IG page to list out the 1000 and 1, some of them quite luxurious, things she does for her dogs. The list will definitely get you jealous, guys. It sha provoked some Tonto’s fans and they lashed out at the queen of dogs. Tonto didn’t keep calm either, she too fired back. lol. Check them out after the cut. Drama, drama, drama!!

http://darlingtonblog.com/2015/01/10/tonto-dike-says-shes-never-fed-her-dogs-with-eba/

1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by mzjaney(f): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2015

Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by jingh(f): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
who is she ?
is she a vertinary doctor ?

Iya basirat efun Mi ni EBA meta eran meji

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by mzjaney(f): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2015
jingh:
who is she ?
is she a vertinary doctor ?

Iya basirat efun Mi ni EBA meta eran meji
cheesy Bad mouth smiley
Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
None of my business.. undecided I'm sure Seun can learn one or two things about taking care of his pet from Tonto. grin
Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by dannydaniels(m): 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2015
lekwenu tonto
Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
make she bring dos dogs come my street undecided 30mins dem don turn pepper soup grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by officialEGO(f): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
Good for her!
Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by Newtononline(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
So, what should I do?
Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by jingh(f): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
mzjaney:

cheesy Bad mouth smiley
funbad reply
Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
UTTER FLUMMERY!!!
Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by ejlee(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
i Cant stand Tonto, goshhhh yeye dey smell
Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
wtf! All these for a dog?! she has gone crazy!
Re: Tonto Dike Says She’s Never Fed Her Dogs With Eba by axortedbabe(f): 10:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
ejlee:
i Cant stand Tonto, goshhhh yeye dey smell
abeg if u can't stand her,sit her..

(1) (Reply)

Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment / Messi & Xavi Turn Around Barcelona Season Via Inspiring Whatsapp Group / Graphic Photos A Corps Member Stabbed To Death In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.