Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment (2000 Views)

DJ Cuppy Posts Photos Of Her Boyfriend, Hiding His Identity / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) / Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Princephelar(m): 9:53pm On May 02, 2015
As to say being popular is not the sole definition of a celebrity...
Lemme start with my own list

Lagos boy
Mynd 44
Mrs Chika
Onila (her name sounds like "someone with tribal mark)

I just wish I know peeps moniker off hand...
add yours
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by RoyalBlak007: 9:55pm On May 02, 2015
Royalblak007
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by DaPhilosopher(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2015
hmmm! MYSELF...!!!!
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Yustash001(m): 10:05pm On May 02, 2015
Dr Lagusta.....am missing him.....especially his diary...

1 Like

Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by pinkycute(f): 10:19pm On May 02, 2015
I miss this moniker so much cry

https://www.nairaland.com/pinkycute

Princephelar:
As to say being popular is not the sole definition of a celebrity...
Lemme start with my own list

Lagos boy
Mynd 44
Mrs Chika

I just wish I know peeps moniker off hand...
add yours
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 02, 2015
Oh i miss my old moniker,i lost the moniker when nairaland had a database problem very long time ago,nairaland went offline for some days,that made them loose some comments,threads,and some monikers were erased due to the problem....

Anyways back to the matter,

I miss idowuogbo
I miss yuzedo(grin)
I miss andyblaze
I miss mayapop
I miss lynpetra
i miss spcagtoko(the beautiful white lady)
I miss deejay harry
I miss 3coins
I miss harbosede
I miss khalessi(though i still her comment once in a while)
I miss adaobi123(she taught me the british accent grin)
I miss sarimah
I miss sweetestguy

3 Likes

Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 03, 2015
pinkycute:
undecided as in you miss yourself??
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by fatdon2(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2015
Mr olodo
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Princephelar(m): 2:09pm On May 03, 2015
pinkycute:
wakacome:
I tire o
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 03, 2015
Princephelar:
Mynd 44
Is he no longer a moderator??
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Princephelar(m): 2:36pm On May 03, 2015
wakacome:
Is he no longer a moderator??
Never knew he's even a moderator
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 03, 2015
Princephelar:
Never know he's even a moderator
ok.
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by pinkycute(f): 4:37pm On May 03, 2015
Of course "Yes" Or...... Can I ? undecided

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

wakacome:
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 03, 2015
pinkycute:
Of course "Yes" Or...... Can I ? undecided

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

What is this girl saying?can you what!!!?grin
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by pinkycute(f): 4:45pm On May 03, 2015
Lolzzzzz grin am asking... If I can't MISS myself too ? undecided

wakacome:
What is this girl saying?can you what!!!?grin
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 03, 2015
pinkycute:
Lolzzzzz grin am asking... If I can't MISS myself too ? undecided

ok.
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by atilla(m): 5:39pm On May 03, 2015
I miss iice.
Wonder what happened to her
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 03, 2015
atilla:
I miss iice. Wonder what happened to her
iice??
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 03, 2015
atilla:
I miss iice. Wonder what happened to her
iice??
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by zealot4me(f): 9:27pm On May 03, 2015
mrmoney£ yosrib hbabe iice dobodobo Camelot kay177 day11 and many more

2 Likes

Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Day11(m): 7:05am On May 04, 2015
zealot4me:
mrmoney£
yosrib
hbabe
iice
dobodobo
Camelot
kay177
day11
and many more

shocked shocked shocked grin

Zeal beybie, I missed your post too and that of Iyatrustee
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 04, 2015
grin lalasticlala come and tell us the nairalander you missed his or her posts/comments....
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by lalasticlala(m): 1:34pm On May 04, 2015
wakacome:
grin lalasticlala come and tell us the nairalander you missed his or her posts/comments....

lol. well , cant think of any
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

lol. well , cant think of any
grin grin ok my son..
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by chucky234(m): 5:52pm On May 04, 2015
Hmmm I comment my reserve.
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by jnrbayano(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2015
Mine are:

Italo
Striktlymi
TV01
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by Savigne(f): 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
I miss Khalessi...She was one of my favourite nairalanders... That mod that made her leave,dere's God
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by hatux: 5:20pm On May 05, 2015
pinkycute:

I'm quite sure some gays' will like it undecided
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by pinkycute(f): 7:04pm On May 05, 2015
angry Why did you quote me? undecided

hatux:
I'm quite sure some gays' will like it undecided
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by hatux: 7:09pm On May 05, 2015
pinkycute:
angry Why did you quote me? undecided

undecided And who cares?
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by pinkycute(f): 7:17pm On May 05, 2015
Lord Forgives, I Don't smiley smiley ...... tongue

hatux:
undecided And who cares?
Re: Niralanders Who You've Missed Their Posts/or Comment by hatux: 7:22pm On May 05, 2015
pinkycute:
Lord Forgives, I Don't smiley smiley ...... tongue

I still don't give a fvck | Trap prince | smiley smiley... tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rihanna Shows Off Her Nipple Piercing As She Goes Braless In A See-through Vest / Why Did The Wax Museum Do R. Kelly Like This Na? / WORLD EXCLUSIVE! Mavin Records Star, D'IJA Is Pregnant For Abuja Based Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.