Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Asari Dokubo Threathens The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Threathens The North (1686 Views)

Buruji Kashamu Threathens To Commit Suicide / Mujahidat Daba Dokubo Reacts To Gen. Danjuma's Call To Arrest Asari Dokubo / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by ugocindy(f): 4:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
ABUJA – Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force, NDPSF, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari has again stated that desperate politicians from the northern Nigeria are ungrateful parasites ... read more
http://www.nationalswitchng.com/the-norths-are-ungrateful-parasites-asari-dokubo/
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by Ellidude(m): 4:18pm On Jan 10, 2015
There'll come a time when you shall be no more.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by Phame: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ellidude:
this I'm very sure of. When Buhari wins, we'll cage Asari, then Okah will be released to chase gej around like a cow that is about to be slaughtered.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by acenazt: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2015
This Dokubo knows he'd be heading 50 feet below ground again if Buhari Wins. Sha he should not tremble cos his Brothers GEJ,Ibori,Alameseya and Tompolo will be with him in an Adjoined cell.

4 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by Tundenoni(m): 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2015
keep ranting,this is your time..

but my to advise to you; as soon as our general comes,hide yourself because he doesn't celebrate criminals,terrorist...

abo oro la n so fun omo luabi , but t'o ba denu e adi odidi,.

SAIBUHARI...

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by Tundenoni(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
sad
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by xpac01(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
acenazt:
This Dokubo knows he'd be heading 50 feet below ground again if Buhari Wins. Sha he should not tremble cos his Brothers GEJ,Ibori,Alameseya and Tompolo will be with him in an Adjoined cell.
and from there they'll submitted 6ft to the mother earth
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by SUBMARINE: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2015
acenazt:
Phame:
this I'm very sure of. When Buhari wins, we'll cage Asari, then Okah will be released to chase gej around like a cow that is about to be slaughtered.
Ellidude:

I hope Buhari have bought a towel to clean his coming tears grin

I hope you guys groundnut pyramids are back. cool
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by dulaman: 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2015
go threatened MEND
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2015
I hope you guys know the result is out!guess what... Buhari failed woefully! oya ooh! go back to your sugarcane business boys.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by Caseless: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2015
SUBMARINE:

I hope Buhari have bought a towel to clean his coming tears grin

I hope you guys groundnut pyramids are back. cool
Na u de cry nau. BUHARI is the president.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by Caseless: 12:06am On Jun 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I hope you guys know the result is out!guess what... Buhari failed woefully! oya ooh! go back to your sugarcane business boys.

I'm sure you who is d president now...sugarcane boys did it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by MalcoImX: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2015
The coward who has his legs spread between two countries. He encourages subversion here but has all his money invested in Benin republic, to run to should the fire he wants to start becomes hot. He should know that there's no GEJ to bail him out on terrorism related offences as it was done to him when he was caged by the Beninoise authorities. Sometimes I wish Abacha were here, so that all these cowardly noisemakers would run into a rathole.
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 28, 2015
Caseless:

I'm sure you who is d president now...sugarcane boys did it.
k
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by Caseless: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:
k
[size=15pt]k[/size]
Re: Asari Dokubo Threathens The North by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 28, 2015
OP - As pulchritudinous and busty as you are; you can't copy & paste a simple article completely.

Back To the topic:

The same Asari Dokubo that threatened brimstone & fire should Jonathan lose the Presidential Election is here again barking like a rabid dog.

No one, I repeat - No useless group has monopoly over violence.

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Allegedly Kill APC Supporter In Orile Agege (graphic Photo) / Uduaghan's Education Story: How He Changed Delta Schools / Please What Happened To Barcanista?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.