Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,808 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

LIARS: Nursing Mothers Did Not Present Their Babies To Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LIARS: Nursing Mothers Did Not Present Their Babies To Buhari? (609 Views)

Why Is Aregbesola Not Present At Senator Adeleke's Burial? / Nigerian Military Rescues 22 Children, 7 Nursing Mothers From Boko Haram (Photos / Nursing Mothers Bring Their Babies To Greet Buhari In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIARS: Nursing Mothers Did Not Present Their Babies To Buhari? by Aksonman: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
I saw the front page thread showing TWIN babies being presented to Buhari and some APC fans twisted it and it made NL front page? As a matter of fact, there was no NURSING MOTHER in sight.

This is very ridiculous to say the least and a shameful support of propaganda by Nairaland.

I was hoping to see a line of Nursing mothers and a bunch of babies, not siblings (twins or triplets) being presented to Buhari.

Please Nairalanders check this front page link and tell me how many nursing mothers and babies are seen in these pictures.

https://www.nairaland.com/2086015/nursing-mothers-bring-babies-greet

3 Likes

Re: LIARS: Nursing Mothers Did Not Present Their Babies To Buhari? by publisher(m): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2015
That's what we are seeing here o..shameless and unverifiable propaganda making front page.

2 Likes

Re: LIARS: Nursing Mothers Did Not Present Their Babies To Buhari? by PDPblogger: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
I saw dat thread too and words could not express my disappointment.

Seun, warn ur mods o..if NL be APC supporters tell us now make we migrate go linda ekeji.

1 Like

Re: LIARS: Nursing Mothers Did Not Present Their Babies To Buhari? by PDPblogger: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2015
publisher:
That's what we are seeing here o..shameless and unverifiable propaganda making front page.

100 LIKES

1 Like

Re: LIARS: Nursing Mothers Did Not Present Their Babies To Buhari? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2015
[s]
Aksonman:
I saw the front page thread showing probably ONE nursing mother presenting her TWIN babies to Buhari and some APC fans twisted it and it made NL front page?

This is very ridiculous to say the least and a shameful support of propaganda by Nairaland.

I was hoping to see a line of Nursing mothers and a bunch of babies, not siblings (twins or triplets) being presented to Buhari.

Please Nairalanders check this front page link and tell me how many nursing mothers and babies are seen in these pictures.

[/s]
cry me a river grin grin

1 Like

Re: LIARS: Nursing Mothers Did Not Present Their Babies To Buhari? by ikweremilitant: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Aksonman:
I saw the front page thread showing probably ONE nursing mother presenting her TWIN babies to Buhari and some APC fans twisted it and it made NL front page?

seun whose side are u.i wil advice u to remain neutral.rember wat hapand after apc lost ekiti.

(1) (Reply)

A Humble Nairalander Prayer For GEJ / Presidency: Northern Leaders Express Concerns Over Buhari’s Health / U.S. Military Command's Twitter Account Hacked!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.