Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 (47990 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 / Watford Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 18th September 2016 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (1 - 1) On 31st Janaury 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Harmvirus(f): 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
chamboy:
I dnt like our victory Today, we succeeded in making Chelsea lead with wide margin sad

Lol! Cry me a river grin Up Chelsea!
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Bosch10(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
AllBusiness:
[size=20pt]MICHAEL OWEN last week:[/size]

[size=20pt]''The truth here is, i don't see Arsenal getting a draw at Etihad, with Aguero, Silva, Navas, City 2-0 Arsenal''[/size]

Trending on twitter !!!

[size=15pt]This Owen should be ashamed of himself, he always get it wrong against Arsenal

Same Owen predicted we can't beat any top 4

The same Owen predicted Hull City will beat Arsenal in the FA.Cup final last season

Same Owen predicted Man City will beat Arsenal in the community shield this season

Same Owen predicted Sanchez is not gonna sign for Arsenal

Same Owen predicted Debuchy is not gonna sign for Arsenal

Same Owen predicted Arsenal will finish 7th last season

Same Owen predicted Galatasaray will demolish us

He predicted many things against Arsenal and he got all wrong undecided, not even a single one correctly right[/size]
,that owen hates arsenal like 'aaaaargh'

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Bamz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mackie1:
SMH i see Chelsea fans everywhere, lose your next game to city and expect to come win at the Emirates. no dey find way to win your own game dey do busy body.

That will be a Derby. So calm down. No one expected Arsenal to turn up this much, but at the Emirates the pressure will surely be on Arsenal.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Mackie1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wetin be Chelsea problem self, una don forget Kane, give us a break already. man city losing today does not mean you'll beat them or other big teams. be humble the league is far from over...

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Mackie1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bamz:

That will be a Derby. So calm down. No one expected Arsenal to turn up this much, but at the Emirates the pressure will surely be on Arsenal.
Lol for your mind na me wan win league?? and i always give city tough time the match is always close.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by DeeBoiyy: 8:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
obayaya:

very jolos cheesy
hope say no be me sha angry

mukina2 stay on ya lane too
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Jocdon(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mackie1:
Wetin be Chelsea problem self, una don forget Kane, give us a break already. man city losing today does not mean you'll beat them or other big teams. be humble the league is far from over...
MUGU 12
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by chamboy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Harmvirus:

Lol! Cry me a river grin Up Chelsea!
u guys not wining that shit
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Bamz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mackie1:
Lol for your mind na me wan win league?? and i always give city tough time the match is always close.

Deep down somewhere you know it's possible, so many points still to play for. The worst kind of deceit is self deceit.

The point is all the odds might favor your team in the end. Don't stop believing.

But then again I will always support my team, the only natural thing to do.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by 9jatatafo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
AbuMaryam1:

hater how market?

This game sweet ooo. I ginger Arsenal to win and I dey happy because the thing favour my club, Chelsea. Hahahahaaha
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Reference(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2015
sammycarz:
Arsenal fans are so fickle. A month ago all I could hear was WengerOut, now he is apparently a top 5 manager in the world.

Top Manager of the world for wia. Should have left a decade ago.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Myself2(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
pazienza:

When was the last time Wenger beat a top 3 (Chelsea, Man U and City) premier league opponent?

Don't put yourself under unnecessary heart attack o! Just expect sound trashing from City, and be happy if Arsenal gets a draw or a win.

Now that you've eaten your words,I just want to know how you ate them;did you force them down your throat or shoved them up your azz?

Seun should please include the middle finger emoticon so we can use it as needed

How ya like me now??

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by M4gunners: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
goldenvicky:
story for d gods,na today dem jst dey return.Arsenal fans no dey make mouth again.The truth is da arsenal is nt used to winning dats y today's game be lyk magic for una eyes,e cum be man city una cum win for deir home.Aniways,am a full blooded Chelsea Fan nd tanx for winning d game for us
I can only see a happy Chelsea fan . rejoicing for a job weldon by my Boys.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by UGLYS: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by UGLYS: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Wenger anyday play me Bellerin, Coquelin, Ospina and Santi. Wonderful guys
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by onosprince(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2015
ritababe:

told you we will win

I was supporting Arsenal.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2015
[b]Why Manchester City Lost To Arsenal Today

Congratulations to Arsenal FC and Coach Arsene Winger for a well crafted and played game. Arsenal FC were impressive in their approach and the way the players carried out the coach's instructions. It was a well deserved victory and Man City Fans should look more into our play than the officiating errors that took place.

The players of Manchester City looked weak today. Some will say Arsenal players stopped us from playing our game but I saw different. The players were not driven and did not give in enough.

Aguero does not deserve criticism because our mid fielders did not create good chances for him.
The first point I will like to talk about is the set piece scored by Giroud. It was a replica of the goal scored by Everton in our last match. It is unbelievable that Arsenal FC played the same method and the result was the same. Many will want to put the blame on only Fernando for letting Giroud go unchallenged but the blame has to go to Joe Hart. He should have taken a position close to the attacking players and he would have been able to get that ball out. 

In the game against Everton, Joe Hart came out to deal with the ball but he stood far away from the attacking players and was late to deal with the ball. This time, he chose to stay put. That was even worse. He should have been close to his six yards box and should have been out quickly to deal with the ball. I hope Coach Pellegrini and his crew handle this.

This was the wrong game to drop Mangala. Some might argue that we were not under much pressure but what Mangala brings to the side is defensive pace. Kompany was rash in his decision because he knew without him in defence, pace would be lacking. Arsenal FC are a pacy side and playing Fernando and Demichelis was a wrong combination. I hope Coach Pellegrini tackles this.

Lack of creativity. Without Nasri, Man City looks out of touch with only Silva being the creative one. Milner and Navas offered nothing creatively and it affected our chance of creating goals.
Aguero played as a creative attacking midfielder for Independiente and Athletico Madrid. He is perfect to feel Nasri role and Edin Dzeko leading the line. We looked sluggish on the ball and the interchanging changes needed to unlock the solid approach of Manchester City was not there. I hope Coach Pellegrini and his crew noted this and handle it in our next game.
It is still a long season and I hope we keep working on our game and pick up in our display.

COME ON YOU CITYZENS.
https://www.nairaland.com/2100412/why-manchester-city-lost-arsenal#29914527
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Mackie1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2015
Bamz:

Deep down somewhere you know it's possible, so many points still to play for. The worst kind of deceit is self deceit.

The point is all the odds might favor your team in the end. Don't stop believing.

But then again I will always support my team, the only natural thing to do.
i can see your point but let's be realistic. you lead me with 13 points with 45 points to go. i don't c that happening. like your replies tho
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by mztubsy(f): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
deuce7:

#CFC is so lifting the trophy this season. #ManCity always struggle without Yaya
you are so right! No yaya or aguero,no mancity.yaya's absence is so evident in their play and co-ordination.u c d diff btw mancity and chelsea.they struggle without their key players,chelsea on d other hands does not.w r a team and not dependent on anyone.if costa doesn't perform,theirs hazard,oscar,willian.even nemanja matic sef(almighty olumo defence) breaks in and scores.so there's no self reliance on a particular striker.its a collective effort and that's what man shitty lacks.....wetin consine us jare...as for we #cfc fans ....the sky is FOREVER BLUE.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by pazienza(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Myself2:

Now that you've eaten your words,I just want to know how you ate them;did you force them down your throat or shoved them up your azz?

Seun should please include the middle finger emoticon so we can use it as needed

How ya like me now??

What exactly are you talking about? Was I ever against an Arsenal win?
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by tola9ja: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
5GOALS 5POINTS CLEAR

LOKE LOKE
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by jamace(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2015
Up Arsenal! cool cool
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by yommyuk: 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
cool grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by melvin0004(m): 10:19pm On Jan 18, 2015
tola9ja:
5GOALS 5POINTS CLEAR

LOKE LOKE
5 point n 9 goals

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by Rockmyworld(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2015
otbliz:

You too much. Infact bar man give this G one Orijin
Lol, i can't stop laughing. grin grin cheesy grin where you see this picture? Can this be real
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by seggzz(m): 10:35pm On Jan 18, 2015
what a miracle , arsenals won!
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by keandre: 10:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Chai,football is sweet,na dz squad wan cm stamford nxt 2wks? grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by ajasa4link: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
ajasa4link:
Arsenal will convincingly beat the Manchester blues with this team I see here courtesy of yaya toure's absence!
And now it has happened!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by keandre: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2015
Mackie1:
SMH i see Chelsea fans everywhere, lose your next game to city and expect to come win at the Emirates. no dey find way to win your own game dey do busy body.
lose to city? At stamford? grin Wake up!
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by goldenvicky(f): 11:37pm On Jan 18, 2015
M4gunners:
I can only see a happy Chelsea fan . rejoicing for a job weldon by my Boys.
I wunt argue d fact dat its a job welldon by ur boys,buh don't forget dat u also needed ur 3points
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by deuce7(m): 12:16am On Jan 19, 2015
mztubsy:
you are so right! No yaya or aguero,no mancity.yaya's absence is so evident in their play and co-ordination.u c d diff btw mancity and chelsea.they struggle without their key players,chelsea on d other hands does not.w r a team and not dependent on anyone.if costa doesn't perform,theirs hazard,oscar,willian.even nemanja matic sef(almighty olumo defence) breaks in and scores.so there's no self reliance on a particular striker.its a collective effort and that's what man shitty lacks.....wetin consine us jare...as for we #cfc fans ....the sky is FOREVER BLUE.

I should give you a job as an analyst with DSTV. You got it well. This season is good for Chelsea unlike our rivals. I always respect Mourinho. He really knows his job and will be legendary.
Re: Manchester City Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 18th Janaury 2015 by powerblaze(m): 1:45am On Jan 19, 2015
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Monaco Vs Arsenal: UCL (0 - 2) On 17th March 2015 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (3 - 3) On 3rd January 2017 / Leeds Vs Chesea (3 - 0) On 21st August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.