Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Hey Guys,help Me On This! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hey Guys,help Me On This! (887 Views)

Hey, I Am New On This Section And I Am Disappointed. / Hey Guys Let Meet Ourselves - I'm Mz_favour / Hey Guys Who Wants To Be My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys,help Me On This! by PureCandy: 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2008
Am I too choosy?

I need to settle down but can't really find somebody I like tall,Godfearing,kind,humble and generous guys.But they seem to be very few.Did I mention at least financially ok,too, Am 30 yrs old.Would appreciate useful tips and comments,please.
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by MissyB1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2008
When the preferable isn't available, the available becomes . . . . .
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by bababuff(m): 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2008
Are you serious? 30 years old and you are still doing shakara!!!  angry angry angry
You better take what is available now and move on. Before you know it the short, Satan loving, mean and stingy guys will start chasing you around. grin grin grin
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by MissyB1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2008
bababuff:

Are you serious? 30 years old and you are still doing shakara!!!  angry angry angry
You better take what is available now and move on. Before you know it the short, Satan loving, mean and stingy guys will start chasing you around. grin grin grin
You could help her out you know!! tongue
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2008
bababuff:

Are you serious? 30 years old and you are still doing shakara!!!  angry angry angry
o boy, u funny. i no fit stop to laugh
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by tboy1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2008
bababuff:

Are you serious? 30 years old and you are still doing shakara!!! angry angry angry

LOL . . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by mamlaka(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2008
As much as you look at the physical aspect (which is ok), the soulish (mind) and spiritual likeness is what matters most.  Think of it; you have never seen your face.  You've only seen a reflection of it.  Don't say No to a guy who might be suitable for you.
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by tmoney11(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
Sorry, what have you been doing since all this while? time is going. go to church am look for God fearing man there. people like you na there them dey go
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by Opslag(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2008
Hmm!
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by goodass(m): 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2008
in fact na only 2 of us remain outta d few dt match ur spec. u r lucky u posted, congratz. so?
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by Tgirl4real(f): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
Pure Candy:

Am I too choosy?

I need to settle down but can't really find somebody I like tall,[b]Godfearing,kind,humble and generous guys.[/b]But they seem to be very few.Did I mention at least financially ok,too, Am 30 years old.Would appreciate useful tips and comments,please.

hmmm. . . undecided
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by Opslag(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
What do u mean?
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by goodass(m): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ poster

watz ur profile lyk?
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by omega25red(m): 4:31pm On Dec 17, 2008
you are not too choosy you know what you want go for it. Though i should let you know that there is a very good looking girl with the same preferences like you in my office. She is 35 and still searching. I say that to say don't settle but you can compromise on some things.
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by Ben13: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2008
goodass:

@ poster

watz ur profile like?

're you interested
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by busybein: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2008
Ben20001:

're you interested

i was told u r missing me whatever90 tongue
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2008
omega25red:

you are not too choosy you know what you want go for it. Though i should let you know that there is a very good looking girl with the same preferences like you in my office. She is 35 and still searching. I say that to say don't settle but you can compromise on some things.

your so mean.

@Pure candy

One thing you should understand is, what you think might be perfect for you, might not really be the best.

learn to look closer and appreciate more. At this point, your prayer should be to ask God to bring the right man along your way and quit making up a long list of choices or preferences. just my two cents.
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by Francharis: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2008
exercise patience. ok
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by goodass(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
Ben20001:

're you interested

dependz on her game, if shez tyt y nt. moreova me n u wnt remain bachelorz 4eva (rmbr na just me n u remain outta d 'few')  wink
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by 190: 2:41am On Dec 18, 2008
@ poster

and pls remember that u have 2 have gud GRADE 1 In sexology ohh i mean fockinology so dat u can retain a rich mumu man grin dat approaches u
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by richo2: 2:52am On Dec 18, 2008
@poster
u most likely wunt find a guy who meets ur perfect description so u berra make do with any reasonable guy who comes ya way gold and silver no be the same price so the kinda guys who come ya way depend on ur profile
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by blaceagle: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
@ poster i am 32 ok in terms of finances tall, dark,single and searching. contact me. I live in Garki, Abuja so r u down? age don pass u, no show for u again. Better take anything (Man) that come ur way or forever remain single. I wish the best in ur choosy attitude.
Re: Hey Guys,help Me On This! by loisamy: 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2008
my friend i think what u shld pray for is a man after God's own heart. All d qualities u want might be dangrous for you and God know's it and wont give u wat u want but wat HE feels is best for you. Pls pray that when the right man comes, the 1 that will make u fulfilled, give u joy, make u feel like the queen of England that God will make u know and dat u wont miss him in Jesus name. Try and attend some singles meeting.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Wanted Urgently For Marriage And Serious Relationship / Am Very Serious / I Need A Nice Guy In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.