Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Help On Ecommerce Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On Ecommerce Site (634 Views)

Help On Ecommerce Website / Help Needed On Ecommerce Website / I need an Ecommerce Site Like Jumia,konga,alphamultibrandelectronics etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Ecommerce Site by nnamdiosu(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
hey guys...wassap. please I really need some advice on the best ecommerce cms to use to do an commerce site. or on the other hand, should I use wp? is there a good plug in for ecommerce in wp? the site involves users submitting a form to an email address when they have placed their order. payments can be done much later. thanks in advance
Re: Help On Ecommerce Site by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
for ur ecommerce site contact us today to solve ur problem . Take a look @ rivprojectonline.com
Re: Help On Ecommerce Site by dwebdesign(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
You can use OPENCART or MAGENTO. If you are to use woocommerce on the wordpress platform, you need to understand how the plugins you are going to use were coded so as to ensure a good store security.

All have the features of getting you notified in the specified email to receive new order alerts.

If you need further enlightening, you can contact:

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: >>>>>> HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery, Ajax.

CMS >>>>>>> ( Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms).
Re: Help On Ecommerce Site by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Use wordpress
Re: Help On Ecommerce Site by nnamdiosu(m): 2:21am On Jan 11, 2015
dwebdesign:
You can use OPENCART or MAGENTO. If you are to use woocommerce on the wordpress platform, you need to understand how the plugins you are going to use were coded so as to ensure a good store security.

All have the features of getting you notified in the specified email to receive new order alerts.

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: >>>>>> HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery, Ajax.

CMS >>>>>>> ( Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms).
Re: Help On Ecommerce Site by nnamdiosu(m): 2:21am On Jan 11, 2015
dwebdesign:

OK. thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Help On Ecommerce Site by dwebdesign(m): 7:25am On Jan 11, 2015
You are welcome.
Re: Help On Ecommerce Site by donsheddy1(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2015
You can use YII Framework it's quite coool and secured too.

Need Help? Contact 08031975415.
Re: Help On Ecommerce Site by nnamdiosu(m): 7:44am On Jan 14, 2015
hey guys....thanks again for your help.. now I have gotten the ecommerce plugin. but I just realized that I equally need a proper ecommerce theme to work on it. so pls does anyone know which wp theme is the best to use for wp? thanks guys
Re: Help On Ecommerce Site by Webhost(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
For all your web design related services call on Nihtem International Limited aka Nihtem Solutions... We have reputation as one of the best web design companies in Nigeria. Call 07030595653 or visit http://www.nihtem.com to view our portfolio. Ecommerce website is also one of our specialization zone. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My First Blogger Attempt / Learn How To Design A Professional E-store In Two(2) Hours / Domain Registrant Accused NIRA President Of Domain Theft. How True??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.