Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! (1820 Views)

Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / PDP Using Religious Propaganda Against Buhari Live In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by tonjeola(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
this so funny!!!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by Gerardcole(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2015
Where is this?

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by tonjeola(m): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2015
Niger State

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by tonjeola(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gerardcole:
Where is this?
Niger State
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by Chazzyboy: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hope this is not photoshop
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by Gerardcole(m): 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2015
Trying to think this as a mistake but even if the printer made the error, the people who placed it there should know.

This cannot be true.
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by MyMouth(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2015
Same thing here in Kastina state. The APC had to warn some aspirant under PDP and other political party to desist from using Buhari on their posters or face court action.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
MyMouth:
Same thing here in Kastina state. The APC had to warn some aspirant under PDP and other political party to desist from using Buhari on their posters or face court action.
Are very sure of this? Just want a re-confirmation.

1 Like

Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by Monimatic(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2015
It is very common in the North using a cult figure from an opposition party to campaign along with Candidates of the ruling party, such happened on 2003, 2007 n 2011.
In Kano state u will hardly see a PDP candidate put GEJ on his poster.
That was what made Kwankwaso lose in 2003 to Shekau becos he was supporting OBJ Openly n the Kano citizens wanted Buhari.
Kwankwaso averted the same mistake in 2011 by not openly campaigning for GEJ.
Most of the PDP Governors of North West n North Eastern states will not openly campaign for GEJ cos it will be to their own peril. They game plan is just To secure The required minimum percentage of votes in their states for GEJ n Buhari gets the majority votes in those states.
That's how politics is played in the North west and North East.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by otokx(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2015
Interesting
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by olapluto(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
The love of Buhari is the beginning of votes for PDP members in the North.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by tonjeola(m): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
Chazzyboy:
Hope this is not photoshop
not photoshop, look at it very well
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by MyMouth(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
thegreatman4ww:

Are very sure of this? Just want a re-confirmation.
I HV no reason to lie, it was even in the news. Ask anyone you know in kastina or jus Google it.
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by courage54(m): 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2015
The wind of change. Seun front page pls. Let PDP sycophants see that they are loosing in all side.
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by 7lives: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
See me see wahala e, omo wahala dey, Jonadaftians over to you.
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by Eziachi: 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2015
Gerardcole:
Trying to think this as a mistake but even if the printer made the error, the people who placed it there should know.

This cannot be true.
It is true. Trust me, this are Nigerian politicians.
Rochas did that in Imo with Jonathan in 2011.
So you better believe it, they always can sense the momentum and movement of the zion train and quickly got on board.
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by Eziachi: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2015
MyMouth:
I do not think they can sue them. Buhari image is not an APC logo, unless Buhari take the action himself.
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by UnknownT: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2015
Eziachi:

It is true. Trust me, this Nigerian politicians.
Rochas did that in Imo with Jonathan in 2011.
So you better believe it, they always can sense the momentum and movement of the zion train and quickly got on board.
2011 apga hd no presidential candidate and they adopted GEJ. that was why. Majority of the northerners supporting buhari believe it is her turn to produce a president even among PDP supporters. d same way that PDP supporter promised bloodshed if gej emerges PDP candidate in 2011
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by donphilopus: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2015
MyMouth:

I HV no reason to lie, it was even in the news. Ask anyone you know in kastina or jus Google it.

You're on point!

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/01/05/dont-use-buharis-posters-apc-warns-other-parties/
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by luv2talk(m): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2015
lol grin grin grin
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by midolian(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2015
INTERESTING
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 11, 2015
MyMouth:

Thanks. Sometimes one needs to be Double sure of such type of very unusual campaign poster. Thanks.
Re: PDP Using Buhari To Campaign! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
MyMouth:

but aliyu na niger state na

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News / Buhari, Others To Attend Governor Oshiomole's Wedding Today. / How I Killed, Drained Teenager’s Blood For Money Ritual – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.