Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,400 members, 7,958,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country (4441 Views)

Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / Political Cartoon: Buhari The Snail, A Nation In Waiting - Sahara Reporters / Pastor T.B. Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country - Adewale Adeoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by joannes7(m): 3:00am On Jan 11, 2015
no offence op but this is PURE PR work.
you went to investigate the collapsed building but couldn't even dedicated 3 lines to its cause. what happened to the building plan and permit? did u request to see these?
I'm wondering if Mr tb wants to contest for something cus this image polishing u just did is something to examine.
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by fijiano202(m): 3:24am On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
but you will gladly sing the praises of GEJ or GMB. Your life is on a downward spiral.
guy u are a complete failure
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by AdeniyiA(m): 4:01am On Jan 11, 2015
It's rather unfortunate that many Nigerians do not know who they have in their midst.
This Prophet is second to none in practical Christian living.
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by Amitex(m): 4:33am On Jan 11, 2015
KEVIND:

NIGERIANS are funny.You think is everyone that sell their integrity cos of money? Most of those that keep on Condeming TB Joshua has not even visited his Church (SCOAN) atleast to see things for themselves. Americans,British,Europeans,Asians etc regulary visit the Church.Do you think they'll spend their hard earned money to SCOAN for fun despite the bad image and the security situation in Nigeria and the numerous warning issued by thier govt that Nigeria is unsafe,They keep on coming in their numbers to SCOAN.there must be something the Whites and other African countries see in this Man that Nigerians refuse to acknowledge.

A prophet is not recognised at home. If T. B. JOSHUA relocates to Ghana for instance, you will see Nigerians trooping to Ghana. Anyway we prefer foreign goods self.

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by englishmart(m): 5:31am On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:

sharapp joor i stay at ikotun...very close to his church
you won't know what happens in his church until you fvking pay a visit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by englishmart(m): 5:33am On Jan 11, 2015
remsonik:
Yes people condemn tb Joshua and I condemn him too but when it comes to philanthrophy he is second to none.
He helps people alot and has done more than other men of God put together
apart from his philanthropy, he's also a highly anointed man of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by englishmart(m): 5:35am On Jan 11, 2015
jom28gy:
Bible said if you like offered yourself to be burnt and you have no love all what you give amount to nothing.
don't just give us a passage. Where is this in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by englishmart(m): 5:37am On Jan 11, 2015
hyfr:
lmao my owerri nigga. We're on one
owerri? Lol. Wetin concern fowl with toothbrush?

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by englishmart(m): 5:38am On Jan 11, 2015
joannes7:
no offence op but this is PURE PR work.
you went to investigate the collapsed building but couldn't even dedicated 3 lines to its cause. what happened to the building plan and permit? did u request to see these?
I'm wondering if Mr tb wants to contest for something cus this image polishing u just did is something to examine.
are you saying you didn't see the source?

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by englishmart(m): 5:40am On Jan 11, 2015
AdeniyiA:
It's rather unfortunate that many Nigerians do not know who they have in their midst.
This Prophet is second to none in practical Christian living.
a prophet has little or no value in his town

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by chidekings(m): 6:45am On Jan 11, 2015
englishmart:
don't just give us a passage. Where is this in the bible?

1cor 13vs3
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2015
what a touching story
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by iamord(m): 7:32am On Jan 11, 2015
Amitex:

A prophet is not recognised at home. If T. B. JOSHUA relocates to Ghana for instance, you will see Nigerians trooping to Ghana. Anyway we prefer foreign goods self.
I and a lot of people don't want him here either!
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by iamord(m): 7:37am On Jan 11, 2015
Smooyis:
Thank God for going there to have a first hand information about SCOAN. I know if you hadn't gone there, you would never have believed any of the good thing God is using Prophet TB Joshua to do in our time, just like many on this forum. The truth can be hidden or denied for some time, but nothing can change the truth from being the truth. Thanks for your write up.
going there is not a yard stick to believe
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by iamord(m): 7:40am On Jan 11, 2015
remsonik:
Yes people condemn tb Joshua and I condemn him too but when it comes to philanthrophy he is second to none.
He helps people alot and has done more than other men of God put together
exactly, I respect him for his good deeds and give him credit, but still I don't conform to the mans style and preaching.
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by iamord(m): 7:41am On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I've attended SCOAN and I can tell you that everything he said there is exaggerated
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by iamord(m): 7:43am On Jan 11, 2015
missdebs:
*now playing-zombie by fela*
beta girl, increase the volume and put it on repeat, fela was a wise man
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by hyfr(m): 9:38am On Jan 11, 2015
englishmart:
owerri? Lol. Wetin concern fowl with toothbrush?
Thought u were from there.. Who is the fowl
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by KEVIND: 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
iamord:
I and a lot of people don't want him here either!

Believe me you May not know it, but you're fulfilling prophecy where Our Lord Jesus says to his followers "What they did to me they'll do to you also"
Like the Way the Pharisees, Sadducess and the Jews fulfulled all the prophesies concerning Jesus Christ without knowing it. They accused Jesus of being a Fruadster,Deceiver,Having devil's power etc, despite His good works of caring for the poor, healing the sick and raising the dead.They persecuted Him and all His Deciples. but you and I know the truth today.
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by Caracta(f): 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
donmalcolm21:
I can only see through you bigogtry, go get a life.

Can i have yours?
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by englishmart(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
hyfr:
Thought u were from there.. Who is the fowl
lol. Me of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by englishmart(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
iamord:
beta girl, increase the volume and put it on repeat, fela was a wise man
lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by hyfr(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
englishmart:
lol. Me of course
I thought u were from owerri
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by englishmart(m): 6:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
hyfr:
I thought u were from owerri
nah! Enugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by hyfr(m): 6:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
englishmart:
nah! Enugu
u still ibo, why u talking like this northmen heh?
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by PhockPhockMan: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:

sharapp joor i stay at ikotun...very close to his church
That you live in school Road doesn't mean you're educated.
So forget that talk.

1 Like

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by fijiano202(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
That you live in school Road doesn't mean you're educated.
So forget that talk.
God punish u and people way get u
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by PhockPhockMan: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
God punish u and people way get u
I respect your high level of stupidity.

Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by fijiano202(m): 10:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

I respect your high level of stupidity.
moral values made u name urself phockphock ....forking dumbo
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by PhockPhockMan: 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
fijiano202:
moral values made u name urself phockphock ....forking dumbo
You need deliverance. Your calamity is not normal.
Re: Amazing!!! T.B Joshua Runs A Nation In A Country by fijiano202(m): 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You need deliverance. Your calamity is not normal.
ur case is settled...u Are an epitomy of disgrace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Exposed !! / Buhari Places Vice President Osibanjo Under Close Intense Security Watch / Who Are These People Behind Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.