Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,564 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Some Questions For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Questions For Buhari (356 Views)

PDP Prays For Buhari’s Quick Recovery / Some Questions About Amina Alli The Rescued Chibok Girl / Some Questions For Decent, Progressive And Upright Nairalanders/Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Questions For Buhari by ceomike(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2015
I do understand we need a change. I do understand we have faced a lot in this country already with the bombings and all but I have some questions...

1. What has Buhari done as an elder stateman to help solve the issue of Boko Haram? Martin Luther King was never close to being the President of the United States of America but he did his best to fight for a good cause. What has Buhari done in the last 3 to 4 years? Absolutely Nothing!

2. I agree GEJ has been calm and weak in handling issues which is clearly because he was never in the military and he has made mistakes too but when a 72 year old man comes to become President without backing a Protege to go for that position,then it shows he is no leader.

3 During the elections in 2011, we had a lot of youth corpers killed in the North by CPC members with Presidential Candidate Gen Buhari and his vice, Tunde Bakare. What has been their response to the killings and how have they assisted the families of the dead. Those who died then where Southerners and Easterners majorly. The killings then have grown to what we have now by the Boko Harams. I am careful here but that is what I think.

If Buhari wants to rule, he should come out and tell us he is a changed man and once supported or allowed evil. We can forgive him if he does have good intentions but he has been defensive and uses words against the opposition shows he is violent.

Do note I don't favour any of them (Buhari of Jonathan). I alone know who I would cast my vote for.

We are yet to have a leader in a long time. We have always had rulers

God Bless Nigeria!!!

By http://twitter.com/michaelokeje

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me If U See It / Buhari Condemns Jos Violence / Does Alex Otti Deserves To Be The Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.