Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari (31666 Views)

PDP Wins Enugu By Landslide / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide / Even If PDP Shows Video Of Tinubu/Buhari Robbing CBN, It Won't Change Our Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by AroOkigbo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2015
All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, (retd.), on Saturday warned that Nigeria would be in trouble if the Peoples Democratic Party wins the 2015 elections.

Buhari said this while addressing a campaign rally at the Michael Okpara Square in Enugu.

He told the gathering that it would be a mistake if they failed to vote out the PDP.

“If you make a mistake to allow the PDP to rule again for the next four years, we will all be in trouble,” Buhari said.

He stressed the need for people to collect their Permanent Voter Cards in order to ensure that the PDP was voted out.

“What we need from you is to make sure that you get your PVCs,” he said.

Buhari added that “if Nigeria don’t kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria.”

Promising to invest in agriculture, industries and security, the APC presidential candidate distanced Islam from the activities of the Boko Haram sect.

According to him, the insurgency in parts of the North is a case of anarchy and terrorism.

He said, “For anybody to go and kill people in churches, in mosques, in motor parks and shout ‘Allah’, he is saying what he does not believe.

“It is not religion, it is just anarchy, it is just terrorism.”

Buhari promised that he would “restart the coal industry” in Enugu, and also ensure regular power supply in the country.

He said the coal resources in the state would be harnessed for power generation.

Earlier, Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, assured the people that Buhari would stabilise the country, if voted into office.

Okorocha, however, urged Buhari to give the South-East one more state, and also fund the construction of the second Niger Bridge from the federal budget, instead of the current public/private partnership arrangement.

Other projects which Okorocha asked Buhari to execute in the South-East include upgrading the Sam Mbakwe Airport, Owerri, to an international status, and the construction of the Onitsha-Enugu and Aba-Ikot Ekpene roads.

The National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, urged the Igbo to vote for the APC, noting that they (Igbos) had supported the PDP for 16 years without anything to show for it.

Former Anambra State Governor, Senator Chris Ngige, in an address at the event, said Buhari “will make sure that nobody takes the money that belongs to the people and put it in his pocket.”

The Director General, Buhari Campaign Organisation and Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, reminded the gathering that President Goodluck Jonathan was not an Igbo man.
Speaking in Igbo language, Amaechi challenged Jonathan to speak Igbo if he claimed to be one with the Igbos.

The governorship candidate of the APC in Enugu State, Mr. Okey Ezea, was presented with the party’s flag at the event, which attracted a large turnout.

Ezea promised to provide free education and free heath care services to the people of the state if he was voted to become the governor.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nigeriall-be-in-trouble-if-pdp-wins-buhari/

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by jendy36(m): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2015
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2015
seen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Juliaann(f): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2015
Somebody should tell that gworo chewer stinky old man to Shut the hell up!,if Nigeria will be in trouble if PDP should win,what happens if APC wins (of course that will be in the Dreamland because its never happening)

well I choose PDP over APC any day anytime

227 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by aare07(m): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2015
B. Bring
U. Us
H. Happiness
A. And
R. Remove
I. Injustice

Sai Buhari 2015

251 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by alotofgrace(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
AGAIN?

THIS DUDE SHOULD ALWAYS CLARIFY THE KINDA PROBLEM HE TALKS ABOUT undecided

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by dre11(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
True talk

A vote for PDP is a vote for continuous corruption
A vote for PDP is a vote for clueless
A vote for PDP is a vote for mortgaging our nation for few individual that the government have made rich.
A vote for PDP is a vote for continuous excuses
A vote for PDP is a vote for some rogues to treating our existence as a nation

A vote for PDP is what I reject

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by onwai1(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
Abia

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by omanifrank(m): 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2015
not nice oo
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by juniormusa(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
It is well
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Spacless(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
dat mistake won't hapn again!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Acidosis(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari promised that he would “restart the coal industry” in Enugu, and also ensure regular power supply in the country.

Regular or Constant? grin grin

Where I stay, we already have regular power supply; Buhari is scared to promise constant electricity grin

I thought you said you'll turn Nigeria to Canada in 2 years grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by olayincar(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
aare07:
B. Bring
U. Us
H. Happiness
A. And
R. Remove
I. Injustice

Sai Buhari 2015

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by datbay(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
GMB ......I just hope and pray they wont misquote you again this time around.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Dee60: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
I think he is right.

PDP led government has so much squandered our resources that if they are voted to power again it might become free for all looting that will result into total collapse of the economy and the country.

The falsehood and lies being peddled around by these guys are just too enormous.

I may not be a fan of Buhari, but I think this present government is doing more harm than good to the future of Nigeria.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by ojaydedon(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
dia is God oh.. GMB... Hmmm pls CHANge

or maybe u cant

dat statement is powerful...
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Maczeelly(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
On point

C

H
A
N

G
E

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by quicyvictor(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
WHAT WILL BE JONATHAN NEXT CAMPAIGNS SPEECH

They stole in millions, we steal in billions
They built refineries, we import fuel
They built national reserve, we squander the reserve
They buy a dollar around 100 naira, we shoot it up to 186
They jail someone for trying to travel with 1500£, my wife now carry $20 million abroad
They tarnished national image, we destroy it
They didn't promise u light, we promised and failed
They built telecommunications, we abandoned it
They caught corrupt leaders and put them in prison, we catch them and let them go
Some don't pay subsidy, some of them paid subsidy in billions, we pay in trillion
They made our soldiers win insurgence, we make them run for insurgence
They declared their asset, we don't declare our asset
They believed stealing is corruption, we outspokenly say stealing is not corruption

103 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by omanifrank(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2015
u sure
dre11:
True talk

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Samchelsea(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
He has started sending signals to his boys already
Btw somebody please help us upload the vidoes of this his inaudible speeches cos I for one hardly hears what he is saying cos he's always speaking in tongues during his speeches

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Trouble ke? But why cant APC ever campaign without mentioning PDP? PDP una wiiicccked no be small. Wetin una do them APC naa? This is getting out of hand. Im sure Buhari has been dreaming of GEJ's swearing in ceremony. grin No wonder the man is shrinking daily. Let him not lose this election and his life oo. At least let him live to see his dreams come true grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Vikkie14: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Again? He don start again. Dix how the whole saga started-- unguilded utterances.
It makes a lot of difference. The kind "opposition" we have here is terrible. I think opposition is to speak out and point in the right direction when the incumbent is going astray but our own is to say "BH is a result of bad governance", "Treat BH with kid gloves", "BH should be given amnesty like Mend" and "we'll make the country ungovernable for them". I wonder now if there's not a correlation btw Mend and BH. Dont compare Nigeria with the West, Their own "Opposition party(s)" support their military and government of the day, you wont find derogatory,instigating comments against their Military or President.
What kind opposition is APC playing here!!!

#NowHeHasStartedAgain
#NigeriaWillKnowPeace
#ItIsWellWithNigeria
#GodBlessNigeriaArmy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Tenim47(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
no b lie,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
GMB QUIT YOUR HOOPLA CRYING AND GET YOUR SHRIVELED ASSS ON SOME SERIOUS ISSUE-BASED CAMPAIGN. angry

13 Likes

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by tiamiyukunle69(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
It is well
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by davvyRanking: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
hmmmm

I call this social problem-
Conflict perspective
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by tomakint: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Buhari again? Somebody don give am mic and it's time to mis-yearn as usual. APC can never see the transformation agenda of this government viz-a-viz diversification of our economy, agriculture has been boosted, more roads paved, rehabilitated, FDI on a positive rise, film industry boosted, youth empowerment, power privatised, electoral reforms, and many more. Buhari and his gang of Association of Political Conmen need to be very very careful

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by harrysterol(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by tola9ja: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
WE ARE IN TROUBLE NIGERIANS WILL BE IN TROUBLE IF PDP WIN
IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO WORDS

4 Likes 1 Share

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If PDP Wins- Buhari by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2015
Some coconut heads here r disappointed.. they actually thought the news was coming up to talk about violent. tongue

GEJ till FEBUHARI 14 2015

34 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Governorship: ‘How Tinubu Influenced Composition Of Appeal Tribunal Panel' / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London / Senators Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.