Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture (47405 Views)

Obasanjo Takes Delivery Of Made-in-aba Shoes As Ordered - See Photos / Jonathan's Daughter, Faith Sakwe Welcomes Baby Girl / Obasanjo Makes Surprise Appearance At Jonathan’s Daughter's Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by OtunbaJega: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2015
Nairalander

what is wrong with this picture?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Philadelphia: 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2015
Ok
*modified*
FTC. ... undecided So is this how it feels to be the first to comment? Ewoooo! This year go too better for me o. Chai! FTC wink
Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 10, 2015

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Why is Thief O. centre?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by braintext(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2015
[size=18pt]Roflmfao
This man...... #clears throat... [/size] grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by enoqueen: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Na niece abi na daughter?

I beg make una no confuse me o. shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by OtunbaJega: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2015
enoqueen:
Na niece abi na daughter?

I beg make una no confuse me o. shocked shocked

Na niece my sister

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Eziachi: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2015
Will you call this, dinning with the enermy?
These are the same group of people too many of you fights over every single day and abuse each other because of them.
Here they are enjoying your commonwealth without you.
Obasanjo was invited, the so called enemy.
Where is your own invitation die hard GEJ fans?
This is a lesson.
Don't fight each other over wicked men and women who careless about even your very existence.

256 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by UnknownT: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2015
y patience dey push am away from the couple gringrin ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by knightsTempler: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2015
Madam PEJ be like " this old man abeg commot for my front abeg".

24 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Bayswater: 12:24am On Jan 11, 2015
He was not invited, he gate-crashed the poor girl's wedding. Why do I have this feeling OBJ is there to do something evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by cuteboy2: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Note how everyone gave OBJ so much space. Nobody seems to want to stand too close to him

Trust Patience Jonathan, he is trying to push OBJ away. Seems to be saying ** baba abeg comot for my front joor **

BTW: Did anyone notice, OBJ is keeping a very stony face. He is not smiling at all. Choi wahala dey ooo. Baba is not smiling undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by knightsTempler: 12:30am On Jan 11, 2015
Jonathan to Obj....

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by cococandy(f): 12:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Na him dey centre of the picture grin

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by cuteboy2: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2015
Na wao!!!

See big big men of God

Oyedepo (Living Faith)
Adeboye (RCCG)
David Abioye (Living Faith)
Adefarasin (House on the Rock)
Dr Sunday Ola Makinde (Methodist Church prelate)

If I do my own wedding, they must all come ooo, or I go vex well well oooo
BTW: Where is Ayo Oritsejafor and Mike Okonkwo?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by aresa: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2015
These cruel, uncaring and worthless clowns were having a good time while BH was slaughtering thousands of Nigerians in their care....

More than enough reason why #Change must come...

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Descartes: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2015
aresa:
These cruel, uncaring and worthless clowns were having a good time while BH was slaughtering thousands of Nigerians in their care....

More than enough reason why #Change must come...
...and you wanted the wedding ceremony to be postponed because of the Boko haram attack? undecided
Sounding as if you cared just to score cheap political point... mtcheww

44 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by tit(f): 1:16am On Jan 11, 2015
the man really spoil the picture.
see as him wor-wor reach.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Brahms(m): 3:11am On Jan 11, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 11, 2015
cococandy:
Na him dey centre of the picture grin
As if he's the one getting married cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by brutef0rce101: 4:27am On Jan 11, 2015
Eziachi:
Will you call this, dinning with the enermy?
These are the same group of people too many of you fights over every single. Abuse each other because of them.
Here they are enjoying your commonwealth without you.
Obasanjo was invited, the so called enemy.
Where is your own invitation die hard GEJ fan?
This is a lesson. Don't fight each other over wicked men and women who careless about even your very existence.

God bless you.

@Mogidi and tomakint, you see your life now. Cursing everyone that dont support your paymaster, see him dinning with the man you all call irrelevant and monkey
Smh

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 11, 2015
For the first time I call Jonathan a dunce. How on earth will you allow such a picture in the first place, the man is total not fitted to be called a graduate.

Looking at the picture critically, relating it the current political dramas. I noticed these things

1. Jonathan standing helplessly like an invited guest, you can also see this in his outing pictures most especially those with Lagos state government and international group pictures.

2. He cannot even shows connection of husband and wife at least a hand around the shoulder of his wife. He is always having is hands by his sides. Although some people might consider this absolutely not necessary. OK.

3. PEJ was also left out instead of her doing as suggested above, she made a fearfully touch of OBJ shoulder. She should have had her right hand on her husband and left on Obasanjo shoulder. She did that to show us that they are at peace with him. Hmm, I knew Obasanjo will be smiling in his heart.

4. The main people of the day, the couple, were like happily enjoying themselves with smiles at the extreme end of the picture. It glaring that Obasanjo was the man of the day not the couple nor Jonathan or his wife.

17 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Akshow: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2015
The last wedding of the clueless one's children in Aso rock.
Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Akshow: 6:50am On Jan 11, 2015
thegreatman4ww:
For the first time I came Jonathan a dunce. How on earth will you allow such a picture in the first place, the man is total not fitted to be called a graduate.
haba! how is this one is fault again na? lol

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 11, 2015
Akshow:
haba! how is this one is fault again na? lol
Please check the updated/edited post again. I have update with my observations. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Innodon(m): 7:05am On Jan 11, 2015
oBJ na Joker

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by blym4real: 7:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Hmm! not so bad
Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by Jokay07(m): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2015
A bull in a chinese shop

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by eedris07(m): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Wetin hand of LAST LADY dey do 4 BABA shulder? grin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by omenka(m): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Lmao!!!grin

Baba, thou art wise!!!! grin

What was Faka's hand doing on his shoulder?? What a desperate and disrespectful gesture. angry

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture by owem(f): 7:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Exactly

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melaye’s Children Sleep In Darkness After Police Refused AEDC To Reconnect Power / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.