Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:56 AM

Axum I Have A Question... - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Axum I Have A Question... (6868 Views)

I Found Axum's Sister / I Was Thinking About What Ajuran/axum Said And Was Wondering / "Axum:"is NOT Ethiopian!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Fulaman198(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by axum: 9:36am On Jan 11, 2015
Radoillo:
The Ethiopia chick on Big Brother Africa some years back who jumped into bed with this "Bantu" Sierra Leonean after just 3 days in the Big Brother house...was she a child who didn't understand racism, too? :-D

I never said we were immune to having promiscuous people just like any other group. But the sad fact remains if you are in the horn today you would be running away for your life due to threats or you would be cursed and called a Niggggger every day. If you were in the horn more than 70 years ago you would be considered property and living your life as a slave.
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fulaman198:
In a way by creating this thread, you have made Axum feel more important than he really is. Who cares about what he thinks or how he feels. He doesn't own you, he doesn't cloth or feed you. He's just a troll with no power, and an angry one at that.

What!? Fulaman you obviously know me. You think I made this thread because I wanted acceptamce from Axum? Please.... Again I just made this thread to troll his reality. lol!!! And since he couldn't answer my question, I was done. grin
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Radoillo:
The Ethiopia chick on Big Brother Africa some years back who jumped into bed with this "Bantu" Sierra Leonean after just 3 days in the Big Brother house...was she a child who didn't understand racism, too? :-D
LMAO!!!!!!
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by axum: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
KidStranglehold:

What!? Fulaman you obviously know me. You think I made this thread because I wanted acceptamce from Axum? Please.... Again I just made this thread to troll his reality. lol!!! And since he couldn't answer my question, I was done. grin

Any reasonable person could tell that you were seeking acceptance, and any sane person could see that you felt like a 'strangled-dKid' when shown how ridiculous the question you were asking was in comparison with the facts that are already known about said people (Cushitic) and the articles that I posted.
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
axum:

Any reasonable person could tell that you were seeking acceptance, and any sane person could see that you felt like a 'strangled-dKid' when shown how ridiculous the question you were asking was in comparison with the facts that are already known about said people (Cushitic) and the articles that I posted.

Why would I try to seek acceptance to a people I hardly know in real life? Strange.
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by axum: 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Why would I try to seek acceptance to a people I hardly know in real life? Strange.

1. Your name has the words strange in it.
2. You seek to uplift Blacks by tying them to people who dont have the stereotypical features/backward cultures as black
3. You are Afrocentric and know that without the Horn of Africa, your Afrocentric dream is basically a remake of the planet of the apes
4. The only history of Subsaharan Africans worth writing about is the history of the people of the Horn.
5. Your people are hideous to look at, so you want to argue with eurocentrics who say Negroes are ugly by labeling Cushitic people Negro.
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
axum:

1. Your name has the words strange in it.
2. You seek to uplift Blacks by tying them to people who dont have the stereotypical features/backward cultures as black
3. You are Afrocentric and know that without the Horn of Africa, your Afrocentric dream is basically a remake of the planet of the apes
4. The only history of Subsaharan Africans worth writing about is the history of the people of the Horn.
5. Your people are hideous to look at, so you want to argue with eurocentrics who say Negroes are ugly by labeling Cushitic people Negro.

But you're on a site dedicated to a people you think are inferior. 24/7

Do you not release that you automatically lose!? LMAO! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
You'll win when you see the username "KidStranglehold" on a Somali/horner based website.

1 Like

Re: Axum I Have A Question... by axum: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
KidStranglehold:

But you're on a site dedicated to a people you think are inferior. 24/7

Do you not release that you automatically lose!? LMAO! grin grin grin grin

Do you not realize that I found this site because Bantus were worshiping us? lol The irony
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
axum:

Do you not realize that I found this site because Bantus were worshiping us? lol The irony

Yet you're still here...

On the website named the Coli.com where I now frequet the most. Its site mostly dedicated to African Americans, but yet it has a large number of Ethiopians and Somalis, along with many other Africans. Are those horners worshiping AA's!? LMAO!!! grin grin grin

I mean the Coli is a Hip Hop/Sports site and many of those horners favorite NBA players and rappers are what you call "Bantu negroid".

You'll never catch KidStranglehold on a horner based website.
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by axum: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Yet you're still here...

On the website named the Coli.com where I now frequet the most. Its site mostly dedicated to African Americans, but yet it has a large number of Ethiopians and Somalis, along with many other Africans. Are those horners worshiping AA's!? LMAO!!! grin grin grin

I mean the Coli is a Hip Hop/Sports site and many of those horners favorite NBA players and rappers are what you call "Bantu negroid".

You'll never catch KidStranglehold on a horner based website.

Anyone can go to a site and doesnt require an ID, even that site has too many Desperate Bantus talking about Ethiopian/Eritrean/Somali women.

Your logic is that of a elementary drop out. By your reasoning you should not be using the internet because white people invented it.
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
axum:

Anyone can go to a site and doesnt require an ID, even that site has too many Desperate Bantus talking about Ethiopian/Eritrean/Somali women.
"KidStranglehold" is the id I use on many sites along with "BlessedbyHorus". Only those two.

axum:

Your logic is that of a elementary drop out. By your reasoning you should not be using the internet because white people invented it.

Your logic is even dumber, because no one is talking about the internet, but forums like these which are dedicated to a certain demographic. Do you grasp what I am saying or do I have to dumb it down?

And PS: No one person invented the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Fulaman198(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Bro you have to understand that your sister (or was it cousin) is female. In the realm of racism, women are treated quite a bit differently from men.

If the horners (not all of them) are racist so be it. You may have a different experience going there than your relative did.
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Fulaman198(m): 5:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Axum you rant like a female
Re: Axum I Have A Question... by TerryCarr(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Axum I Have A Question... by Fulaman198(m): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
In any case KidStrangleHold, at your request closing thread

1 Like

(1) (2)

Nigerian Women Vs Somali Women In History / Origin Of Ogoga, The Paramount Ruler Of Ikere Kingdom / Traditional Yoruba Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.