Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Vmobile celebrates independence with FREE SMS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Vmobile celebrates independence with FREE SMS (2094 Views)

Free Sms To Any Part Of The World Over Gprs / Where Can I Send Free SMS? / Mtn - 5 Free Sms Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vmobile celebrates independence with FREE SMS by cushman(m): 5:47pm On Oct 02, 2005
In the spirit of the independence Day celebration and in furtherance of it's commitment to delighting it's customers, Vmobile has announced an incentive to it's customers during the period. Vmobile is offering a total of 45 free SMS (15 SMS per day) to subscribers on it's network between October 1 and 3, 2005. The offer is open to all Vmobile subscibers and is applicable to on Net (within network) SMS.

Under the terms of the offer announced by Vmobile, subscribers can send 15 free SMS every day but will not be able to carry over unused free SMS from one day to another. According to the offer, the 45 free SMS or 15 free SMS per day is in addition to the monthly 12 free SMS currently being offered by Vmobile. All unused SMS will expire after 11:59pm everyday while the offer will elapse 11:59pm October 3, 2005.

Because it's all about you!

Re: Vmobile celebrates independence with FREE SMS by hotangel2(f): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2005
WoW this is amazing! cheesy cheesy
Re: Vmobile celebrates independence with FREE SMS by queen2(f): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2005
Thats fantastic, good cheesy
Re: Vmobile celebrates independence with FREE SMS by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 04, 2005
cushman for sure you work with Vmobile. if na lie make i no chop morning food today grin

i've ben seeing all your pro-Vmobile coments. well done sha. peace!
Re: Vmobile celebrates independence with FREE SMS by mamba(m): 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2005
Cushman, thanks for the info.. I actually made sure I utilized all the free 45 SMS offered by Vmobile... grin grin

I still have 6 left for the rest of the month, NICE NETWORK.. probably the best..
Re: Vmobile celebrates independence with FREE SMS by abes(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2005
Well i'm not too lucky, very early on the 1st day, i sent 16 txts but i was charged for 10 txts, i tried to call 111, but i couldn't get thru, i didn't even bother to send again. That's my own experience o
Re: Vmobile celebrates independence with FREE SMS by cushman(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2005
trae_z:

cushman for sure you work with Vmobile. if na lie make i no chop morning food today grin

i've ben seeing all your pro-Vmobile coments. well done sha. peace!

grin

(1) (Reply)

KIK Messenger / All Latest 2go Cheat And Trick / Tecno I3 Specs And Price In Nigeria {coming Soon}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.