Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) (31430 Views)

A Detailed Analysis On Why Hon James Faleke Should Be The APC Gov Candidate / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic / Ambode Campaigns With Educative Materials Not Rice (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by komek(m): 11:10am On Jan 11, 2015
politifact:
please don't misinform the public,fashola only placed a restriction on their operation and not a total ban.get ur facts right

If it is so, why do they arrest bikes parked in their various homes? Are their homes under restrictions? U guys will always think u are smart in all u do.

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by Dbboy(m): 11:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Abiola080:
Lagos State APC gubernatorial aspirant, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode yesterday day was in Ketu area of Lagos to intensify his campaign to become the next Governor of Lagos. He took a BRT Bus from Ketu Bus Stop to Fadeyi. He shared his plans for Lagos State with Lagosians.

More @

http://topeorekoya..com/2015/01/photos-lagos-apc-gov-candidate.html

Desperation kills.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by 1destinychild: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2015
stevolinkon40:
I was there but cant take pictures. I use 3310
u try
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
all na show - why does it excite u?
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by tspaqs(f): 12:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
nationwide1:
Same way Fashola used and dumped okada riders. Na today?
Oh shut up!... Sometimes public office holders have to take harsh but realistic decisions... Shey na fashola abi im family dey climb Okada? ... Msheww. It's for the protection and safety of the masses o.. Better go to emergency unit at LASUTH or Igbobi then you'll know what to say
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by nationwide1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
tspaqs:

Oh shut up!... Sometimes public office holders have to take harsh but realistic decisions... Shey na fashola abi im family dey climb Okada? ... Msheww. It's for the protection and safety of the masses o.. Better go to emergency unit at LASUTH or Igbobi then you'll know what to say
For your mind you don make enough sense, right? Let me tell you, I know the threat to life posed by RTA resulting from okada. I researched on mode of injuries and common causes of death in motor cycle accidents. Coming with such a fiat in Nigeria, a third world country without a accessible, affordable and feasible alternative is anti-people. My point is what alternative means of livelihood did Fashola put in place for the teeming population deprived of their sources of income? Donald Duke made an excellent transition from okada to taxi without any drum of publicity. Okada riders in Cross River never complained because they were pleased by the method of the visionary governor. Oya, tell me the work wey Fashola give people when him ban okada. I de wait.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by gentleasia(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan is a good man as
a person, his simplicity and
gentleman ness is second to none.
*He has given us his very BEST over
the last 6 years. I mean, what else are
we asking for?
*He has granted Alameisiya 'STATE
PARDON' and my guy is now running
for Senate.
*He allowed Fayose to disrupt a court
session and beat up a judge, while he
walks freely. I wonder if Nigeria is
sane. *He locked up the
house of rep from the entrance of the
CONSTITUTIONAL speaker of that
house.
*7 law makers impeached a speaker
in Ekiti in a house of about 26 men,
and nothing happened.
*16 was suddenly greater than 19 in
base 10, just to cancel the one-term
agreement he signed with the
NIGERIA Governors' Forum and all
Nigerians in 2011.
*Subsidy has been removed and the
standards in our hospitals have
reduced with time.
*$20 billion is missing and minister
of Petroleum eats and dines with the
prexy. *Another BIGGER & BOLDER
subsidy is scheduled for 1st of June,
2015 and you may have to sell your
laptop charger before you can buy
fuel to charge that same laptop!!!
* Earlier this year, over 22 innocent
Nigerians were killed in the job scam
organized by the Nigerian
Immigration Service(NIS) . The
Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, told
us the job interrwas "simply
mismanaged" and he has retained
his office and even with extra
luggage.
*1 Naira used to be equal $1.2 under
‪#‎GMB‬ but now it's #186.5 to just $1,
the worst ever in our history.
* Madam Gele, Ngozi Okonjo, just told
us we need an extra $5 billion,
through debts of course, so that our
economy will not collapse like
Humpty-Dumpty.
*While Benue State University was on
an unending internal strike killing the
future of poor Nigerians,
Senator DAVID MARK (son of the soil)
built his own PRIVATE UNIVERSITY,
of course with tax
payers' money, and my gentle
president followed him to launch the
school shamelessly.
*He has spent all money in the
treasury and even had to BORROW an
extra $1 billion but ‪#‎BokoHaram‬
keeps getting more equipped than
our military.
*Over 200 girls are missing, over
15,000 killed by #BokoHaram , over 6
million displaced from their homes
and uncountable injured beyond
repairs yet my president went to a
meeting in ‪#‎KENYA‬ with 7 different
PRIVATE JETS.. *clears throat...
* # PHCN is giving their loyal
customers GENERATORS as gifts for
paying their # electricity bills on
time..Grab your COPY NOW!!! .
That's less than 1% of the reasons we
need to dance to a new SHOKI, this
AWILO is no more wulo for us. Cheers
to an unstoppable change..
If you truly love Nigeria share with
everyone on your contact list."

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by 100Cents: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:
I hope he told them about the clueless president we have on seat. This president sent a condolence to France where 8 of its citizens were killed, yet kept mute when a whooping 2000 of his citizens were killed. This president is the worst and the most useless President in Nigeria's history.

Meanwhile, Ambode, we are behind you - continue the good works of my friend and brother - Babatunde Raji Fashola.

-CramJones

Cross check ur mental health..
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by nature20: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
But same BRT rules says NO PREACHING,NO ADVERTISEMENT.It means Campaign is allowed.RULES MADE FOR THE ORDINARY PEOPLE.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by sanmibukunmi: 2:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na Molue campaign der reign now O‎​º°˚˚˚°º....by next elections e fit be okada campaign.ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by Billcakes: 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nice one by Ambode, taking the message directly to the people

2 Likes

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by iyobs7(f): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
cramjones:
I hope he told them about the clueless president we have on seat. This president sent a condolence to France where 8 of its citizens were killed, yet kept mute when a whooping 2000 of his citizens were killed. This president is the worst and the most useless President in Nigeria's history.

Meanwhile, Ambode, we are behind you - continue the good works of my friend and brother - Babatunde Raji Fashola.

-CramJones

No insult intended, but I sometimes wonder if someone you claim to be useless is your president and obviously ruling over your father and entire family, what was you father doing? Where was he when the useless man was climbing the ladder to get to where he is today?

If the president is useless, then I don't know what I have to say about your father...
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by cornelin(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lagos Needs Change
Lagos Needs Jimi Agbaje
Peace!!!
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by LASTNIYI: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
stevolinkon40:
I was there but cant take pictures. I use 3310

lol
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
iyobs7:

No insult intended, but I sometimes wonder if someone you claim to be useless is your president and obviously ruling over your father and entire family, what was you father doing? Where was he when the useless man was climbing the ladder to get to where he is today?

If the president is useless, then I don't know what I have to say about your father...

Very idiotic of you. Jonathan maybe your president he is not my president. A monkey is bettet ruling Nigeria than him.

-CramJones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by oneplusone: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
cornelin:
Lagos Needs Change
Lagos Needs Jimi Agbaje
Peace!!!

Well in a sense,Lagos needs change as the only constant thing in life is change itself,so to that extent,Lagos needs change from this present commendable level and rate of development to a higher level of development
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by oneplusone: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
alabiyemmy:
all na show - why does it excite u?

Maybe show with most other politicians,but not Ambode,whatever he does,he he is always passionate and real about it.If he doesn't dig it,he doesn't dig it.In any case,there's no other candidate as pro-people as he is.For one who has suffered some form of discrimination himself,it's understandable why he is usually very accommodating and a mixes freely with the masses
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by oneplusone: 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2015
nature20:
But same BRT rules says NO PREACHING,NO ADVERTISEMENT.It means Campaign is allowed.RULES MADE FOR THE ORDINARY PEOPLE.

My guy,cant you see that there is a very THICK line of difference between preaching/advertisemt and campaigns??/
Quit being rigid and nit-picky
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by oneplusone: 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
BecaciaBarbie:
Lol Naa wa o! Anything just to win this election shaa..
#TeamApc

Those guys in the bus are the bulk of the people that really go out to vote,so they've got to have an up close and personal assessment of the front runner amongst the candidates seeking to govern their state

1 Like

Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by KLand(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2015
This is not right. They said no preaching, no hawking on Brt buses. So why do they allow campaign.?
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by HOTWATER(m): 1:58am On Jan 12, 2015
BRT bus that they cannot maintain . useless propaganda
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by adaweezy(m): 4:42am On Jan 12, 2015
where is our FG subsidy buses?? poster above me
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by halamadrid8: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2015
KLand:
This is not right. They said no preaching, no hawking on Brt buses. So why do they allow campaign.?

Why the thing dey pain you like this,so you wan begin hawk ya fake medicine and all sorts in the BRT buses?FYI this is very much different from hawking and preaching.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by halamadrid8: 7:35am On Jan 12, 2015
adaweezy:
where is our FG subsidy buses?? poster above me

If you ask me,na who I go ask
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by olola4(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2015
The Change we plan to make in this country can
only come to fruition if we vote for those Agents
of Change. Ensure you collect your Permanent
Voters Card,dont sell your voters card or give to
anyone.Cast your vote for Akinwumi Ambode as
Lagos State Governor and other candidates of
APC.Eko o ni baje o. Itesiwaju ilu Eko,o je mi
logun,o je wa logun...A+ Volunteers

And don't forget to send away DAT
PorthHarcourtDiploma(PhD) holder called GEJ
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Macelliot:
Seun Osewa, Nairaland CEO. We need an hash tag just like facebook and twitter.

for example....

#GEJtill2019
HIT LIKE if you are with me.

I disagree ooooo.

But Pls MOD's create a dislike option. So we can use it on comments like this.
Re: Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) by KLand(m): 11:53am On Jan 12, 2015
halamadrid8:

Why the thing dey pain you like this,so you wan begin hawk ya fake medicine and all sorts in the BRT buses?FYI this is very much different from hawking and preaching.

I didn't know you are their spokesman. Pls tell them to allow us preach there too. What is good for the goose is good for the gander too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Troops Invade Boko-Haram Arms Factory In Borno (PICS) / #GEJ_wins2015 Now Trending On Twitter: Have Buhari Supporters Lost Steam? [pix] / Did Atiku Lie About Employing 50,000 People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.