Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse (1076 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by AkProsper(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2015
Be Sincere Oh
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2015
Ask the MODs..... grin grin grin

*Pushing topics to front page even on Sunday morning*
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by starlingbawa(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2015
I work offshore and I'm presently on the morning shift. Now you know why I'm not in church
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 11, 2015
Shutup op
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2015
Because Pastors are now politicians. Is it not better to watch the preaching on TV and save the offering ?
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2015
AkProsper:
Be Sincere Oh
i woke up late and prepared for church late but i remembered that latecomers are not welcome in our church so i stayed back and fellowship wit God at home since He is omnipresent

1 Like

Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by juianne95(f): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2015
There is light grin grin

1 Like

Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Because Pastors are now politicians. Is it not better to watch the preaching on TV and save the offering ?
and u will continue to remain poor and stingy, the word of God says in proverbs 11 vs 24 that there is he that scatters his income but yet increases and there is also him that witholdeth his hand from giving (that is u) but it tended to poverty.
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 11, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
and u will continue to remain poor and stingy, the word of God says in proverbs 11 vs 24 that there is he that scatters his income but yet increases and there is also him that witholdeth his hand from giving (that is u) but it tended to poverty.
There is no God.
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by yorke1: 11:35am On Jan 11, 2015
I worship God in my room every second Sunday of each month.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Chubhie: 11:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Feeling the peace @ home. But, one will achieve more with a lappy and modem with good internet connection. You connect live with the best speakers in the game. If you are a person of value the way you elect to lead your life maybe a lil differently.
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
There is no God.
the rates atheist are multiplying on nairaland nowadays is so baffling
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 11, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
the rates atheist are multiplying on nairaland nowadays is so baffling
I am not an Atheist; I believe in Gods.
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by KelechiAgorua: 11:55am On Jan 11, 2015
No church to go oooo!!!
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by UnknownT: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2015
my pastor never come back from Christmas travel, he locked the church n na only am get the key
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by onetrack(m): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2015
I am currently at St. Mattress, which is a chapel conveniently located in my house. Very comfortable.
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by vizkiz: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2015
your astor must hear this angry

juianne95:
There is light grin grin
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by juianne95(f): 12:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=vizkiz post=29691999]your astor must hear this angry

[/quote

Lolz...u nko
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by dein77(m): 1:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
Had to rush my wife very early this morning. We shall be discharged soon. Thank God for her wellbeing. That's my reason.
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by davien(m): 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2015
I'm an atheist so I didn't go to church...
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by asala1: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
It was too cold and I didn't feel like going.

1 Like

Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by vizkiz: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=juianne95 post=29692020][/quote]

i was relaxing my body, spirit and soul tongue

1 Like

Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 12, 2015
still searching for a good church
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 12, 2015
I dislike unnecessary gatherings.
I love the comfort of my home
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by Acekidc4(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
Billyonaire:

GBAM!! U re indeed a Wise Man!!
Re: For Those That Did'nt Go To Church Today, What's Your Excuse by sonmvayina(m): 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
i was watching match of the day

(1) (Reply)

Is Masturbation Part Of Sexual Immorality? / What Do Angels Look Like? / Jihad: A Misunderstood Concept From Islam - What Jihad Is, And Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.