Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? (4345 Views)

Why Does God Create People When He Knows They Are Going To Hell? / Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / Bible Scholars..pls Did God Create Adam And Eve From Dust At The Same Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by hahn(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2015
Just wondering o. Did God just create him as a full grown man or did he create him as a baby and then he grew up to become a man? Same for Eve as well
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 11, 2015
hahn:
Just wondering o. Did God just create him as a full grown man or did he create him as a baby and then he grew up to become a man? Same for Eve as well
There was no Adam, the entire story of creation as depicted by the Bible is a fairy tale.

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by hahn(m): 10:21am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
There was no Adam, the entire story of creation as depicted by the Bible is a fairy tale.

Bro, chill. Let the religionists come and comment first. Na wa for you. You just spoilt the fun tongue

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by blemon44(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:

who are you

where do you come from

what do you believe in
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by blemon44(m): 10:23am On Jan 11, 2015
hahn:

i will advise you to go read your Bible and see it for yourself

read mostly Genesis
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2015
blemon44:

who are you

where do you come from

what do you believe in

Call me Billyonaire

I come from Hard Truth

I believe in Nature.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by hahn(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2015
blemon44:

i will advise you to go read your Bible and see it for yourself

read mostly Genesis

The story doesn't make sense to me
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by blemon44(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:

Call me Billyonaire

I come from Hard Truth

I believe in Nature.

have you ever ask yourself how you came into existence
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Generalkorex(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2015
Read bible
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by blemon44(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2015
hahn:

The story doesn't make sense to me

that is because you don't pray

anytime you want to read the Bible you have to pray to God with faith
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by mentorandfriend(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2015
He was created as a full grown man, ready for a wife (Eve), with strength and wisdom to tend the garden and name all created animals, fishes of the sea and birds of the air. Perhaps that's why he failed. He didnt pass through the growth process. He woke up in creation a full grown man. But consider the second and last Adam; Jesus, the captain of our salvation, who grew in every way, thus it was impossible for him to fall to satan when temptation came again as it came in Eden. Luke 2:52.
Never take the issue of the growth process lightly.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 11, 2015
blemon44:

Yes, its called Biology.
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by anthoniosp(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2015
blemon44:

no no no...dnt ask him like dat ...ehen mr u believe in nature....
If you say that the story of creation is a fairy tale and you belive nature created you..then who created nature??

2 Likes

Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by blemon44(m): 10:32am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Yes, its called Biology.

Mr nature

how did biology came into existence

who created biology
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2015
anthoniosp:
no no no...dnt ask him like dat ...ehen mr u believe in nature....
If you say that the story of creation is a fairy tale and you belive nature created you..then who created nature??
Nature isnt created, it recreates itself.
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2015
blemon44:

Mr nature

how did biology came into existence

who created biology
The name is Mr. Billyonaire, thanks. Biology is the study of life. If you must know about the building blocks of life, Biology has always the answers you need. Biology isnt created, its nature's science.

1 Like

Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by anthoniosp(m): 10:35am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Nature isnt created, it recreates itself.
if nature is isn't created then I have all right to say, you weren't created...you are also a fairy tale...yes / no
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by blemon44(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
The name is Mr. Billyonaire, thanks. Biology is the study of life. If you must know about the building blocks of life, Biology has always the answers you need. Biology isnt created, its nature's science.

so biology is your god

worship it with all your heart

one day you get to understand your stupidity
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 11, 2015
anthoniosp:
if nature is isn't created then I have all right to say, you weren't created...you are also a fairy tale...yes / no
Actually, Yes, I was not created, Let me delve inwards a little. Atoms, Molecules, Elements, Compounds, tissues, organs, systems and organisms, Yes these are all metamorphoses of electrons, protons, neutrons, etc, oscillating through the Higg's Field to gain mass, weight, activated my animating gases including oxygen, from the cosmic soups, come microbes like bacteria, fungi, virus. The one cell life-forms, protozoans, amoeba protus, hydra, clamydomonas rivalis, spyrogyra etc, then amphibians....listen, I can go on and on and on, but this is Biology mixed with animating forces. In short, Nature's Universe is just Energy conversion from one form to another.
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Truth24(m): 10:42am On Jan 11, 2015
Me I no know ooo
But I believe he was created a full grown man
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2015
blemon44:

so biology is your god

worship it with all your heart

one day you get to understand your stupidity

I am not stu/pid, dont call me stu/pid sir, I never insulted you. There is no God, but there are cosmic laws that govern nature, you can call them cosmic laws, constants, egg and sperm produces fetus, these are reproductive laws, it dont need a God to activate it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by blemon44(m): 10:44am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:

I am not stu/pid, dont call me stu/pid sir, I never insulted you. There is no God, but there are cosmic laws that govern nature, you can call them cosmic laws, constants, egg and sperm produces fetus, these are reproductive laws, it dont need a God to activate it.

some one just asked if you are a fairy tale
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 11, 2015
blemon44:

some one just asked if you are a fairy tale
Who asked, Can you paste it so I can respond appropriately. I do not answer to mouthpieces.
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by anthoniosp(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Actually, Yes, I was not created, Let me delve inwards a little. Atoms, Molecules, Elements, Compounds, tissues, organs, systems and organisms, Yes these are all metamorphoses of electrons, protons, neutrons, etc, oscillating through the Higg's Field to gain mass, weight, activated my animating gases including oxygen, from the cosmic soups, come microbes like bacteria, fungi, virus. The one cell life-forms, protozoans, amoeba protus, hydra, clamydomonas rivalis, spyrogyra etc, then amphibians....listen, I can go on and on and on, but this is Biology mixed with animating forces. In short, Nature's Universe is just Energy conversion from one form to another.
hmmmmm... Dats goood seems u did sciences well..so before electrons there was what?? Empty space?? Or thin air?? Or what??...tell me pls
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 11, 2015
anthoniosp:
hmmmmm... Dats goood seems u did sciences well..so before electrons there was what?? Empty space?? Or thin air?? Or what??...tell me pls
Electrons are not the only particles in the atomic core. So, we have other particles like protons, etc; These particles are called Nucleaons. So, I think your question should have been before the nucleons.
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by anthoniosp(m): 10:56am On Jan 11, 2015
Because if you want 2 school in a university you have 2 have gone thru secondary school, nd before that primary and before that nursery and before that you have to be born and before you were born there was coitus so you started living from d coitus and tell me if your origin of existence is from a coitus then tell me what coitus created ur parents and probably the 1st coitus
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by anthoniosp(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2015
And according to ur science ...Man was first created before the woman tallying with the story of creation...and your big bang which u said was the creating element of life..a force so extreme and a light so immense could not have brought itself into thin air physically and if it can't come into existence as such then the only reasonable explaination goes beyond the physical where we enter the spiritual world where my God gave the command "let there be light" and there was the big bang...yes or true
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Blakjewelry(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2015
If he created him as a child who come take care of am
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by cybrninja(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2015
its obvious it wasnt created as a baby..Genesis 2:7.reads And Jehovah God went on to form
the ****man*** out of dust+ from the ground
and to blow into his nostrils the breath
of life, + and the ****man*** became a living
person. .
..............somtimes common sense shuld be tagged along questions u ask...nvr give room to atheist in ur life..
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Basildvalour(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire, I have just one question for you and I'd like you to give me the best of a response...

If you believe humans emanated from nature which is the interplay of some chemical, physical and atomic compounds and properties which are still existing in the universe and in nature until today, then, WHY HAVE SCIENTISTS NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE THESE SAME PROPERTIES MADE AVAILABLE BY NATURE TO RECREATE ANOTHER HUMAN AND GIVE IT LIFE?

Thank You

3 Likes

Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Basildvalour:
Billyonaire, I have just one question for you and I'd like you to give me the best of a response...

If you believe humans emanated from nature which is the interplay of some chemical, physical and atomic compounds and properties which are still existing in the universe and in nature until today, then, WHY HAVE SCIENTISTS NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE THESE SAME PROPERTIES MADE AVAILABLE BY NATURE TO RECREATE ANOTHER HUMAN AND GIVE IT LIFE?

Thank You
All states of matter as you know exist in man. Solid organs, liquid fluid, Gaseous air, energy generated by ever working heart and lungs, ever working organs for 24hrs. Look at your periodic table, and you will be amazed that almost all the elements found there are present in man in one form, concentrate or the other. We have created things more advanced intellectually than biological beings.
Re: Did God Create Adam As An Adult Or Was He First A Baby? by Basildvalour(m): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
All states of matter as you know exist in man. Solid organs, liquid fluid, Gaseous air, energy generated by ever working heart and lungs, ever working organs for 24hrs. Look at your periodic table, and you will be amazed that almost all the elements found there are present in man in one form, concentrate or the other. We have created things more advanced intellectually than biological beings.

I don't care of what you have created, why haven't u created men and given it breath since you have all the chemical solutions in nature?...simple question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moral Problems: Is Incest Wrong? Why? / Bishop Oyedepo, Pst Adeboye Etc Are Not God Sent Becos They Are Wealthy. / Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.