Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

2015 Elections: Violence Spreads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads (20504 Views)

Sheriff Spreads Lies, He Wants To Be President — Makarfi / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / How To Avoid Post Elections Violence In 2015 Elections In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Mykoj(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari's kinsmen at work
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by anonimi: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
barcanista:
Finally, I appeal to Nigerians to support the amiable general

Worry ye not. Nigerians are already massively supporting the 'broke a'ss pensioner' with Northern yam FARMERS raising N5 billion from the sale of 5,000,000 tubers at N1,000 each last Sunday. grin grin
Nor be so

Never mind the fact the FARMERS are able to raise such a staggering amount due to increased yield from improved access to agricultural inputs such as fertiliser, a sector where the Jonathan/Sambo administration has erased the cabal there as part of its SYSTEMATICALLY comprehensive fight against corruption!

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Kingspin(m): 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
But buhari came to east without problem. See people that won take over power. Killers. Watch ur back guys.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Locapito(m): 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
Martins301:

Bros you don't talk like your username. Please modify it to something else.
u re very correct, should change his name to dirrtymind.
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by buoye1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
Not surprised thou!prophecies gradually coming to pass Apostle Johnson sulieman said it!
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by kimheritag(m): 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2015
Gen.Muhammadu Buhari (RTD.) Sir, let us examine your service records. I consider your generation a very privileged one, indeed. In 1975 at the age of 33, you were appointed the Military Governor of the North-Eastern State, present day Borno & Yobe states. In 1976 at the age of 34 you became the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources. In 1978 at the age of 36 you became the Chairman of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Today the reverse is the case. Most Nigerians at age of 35 are still unemployed and still living with parents. Many are still not married. During your time you were already Governor at this age. One major reason for this unfortunate turn of events is that many elders like you have refused to voluntarily handover the baton to the next generation. Life should be a relay race where one runs his race and hands over to the next. In Nigeria many elders like you have run their races and are still holding on tenaciously to the baton. But Sir, I have an important question here for you. The question is simple, MUST YOU SERVE NIGERIA AS A PRESIDENT ONLY? IS THERE NO OTHER CAPACITY YOU CAN SERVE US EXCEPT THE PRESIDENCY? It is very erroneous to imagine that you can only serve Nigeria only in one capacity. During the regime of late General Sani Abacha, you accepted the appointment to serve as the Chairman of the then Petroleum Trust Fund PTF. The general opinion was that you served faithfully in this capacity. Well done Sir! But you never asked Abacha to vacate office for you as your former subordinate in the army. Never! In fact that would have been a dangerous move, if not suicidal. Rather you served faithfully under your former junior in the army. Sir, imagine if you take on another job like the Chairman of EFCC or ICPC or NDLEA. Nigerians actually need you to serve in one of these capacities much more than they need you in the Presidency. Mere mentioning your name as Chairman of EFCC would drive many corrupt men underground. But you wouldn’t . Either the Presidency or nothing. When are you going to handover to the next person? It is either you do it voluntarily or risk disgrace at the polls. In 1983 at the age of 41, you became the Head of State. Most Nigerians in my age have not had the opportunity to serve, but we still remain committed to the Nigerian project. You should rather be graceful to God and to Nigerians for the numerous opportunities that have come your way to serve Nigerians. Others are begging for just one opportunity to serve. Sir, you have to accept the stark reality on ground that you have served your time already. That is life for you. You run the race, you handover the baton for others to run, you cannot hold on to the baton more than is necessary. As a former head of State you are already a member of the Council of State Meeting. You have every avenue to channel your views across. You don’t necessarily have to be in a frontline role, you can serve in an advisory capacity. That is still service. In conclusion, let me state that the greatest beneficiary should you emerge candidate of the APC would be President Jonathan. It is crystal clear that you cannot defeat President Jonathan in a free, fair and credible election, even in Katsina State. Sentiments aside, Jonathan would cruise to a landslide victory should you emerge candidate of the APC. In fact many political analysts believe that President Jonathan wants you to emerge as the APC flag bearer in order to secure a cheap victory. In fairness to you, any of your Children would pose a serious challenge to Jonathan more than yourself. I do not see Nigerians electing a 72 year old former Head of state to lead us in this Digital era. With due respect to you Sir, you belong to the Analogue age and therefore, will not fit in as president in this digital era. This is the blunt truth. Please do not enter the Guinness book of world records on a negative note. Losing four consecutive Presidential election would not augur well for your reputation. It is in your best interest to assume your position as an elder statesman and allow others to serve. Nigeria does not belong to you alone. It belongs to us all ! COPY AND POST ON YOUR WALL. LET IT GO ROUND

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by fred06: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
u people sh stop throwing up religious card becos it wont work... pdp itself has an internal crises which GEJ sh solve.. he sh not apportion blame to APC...is this the first time there hav been bomb blast? they loot the treasury we dont say anything....okay protect us...thru security u cannot...then please leave for an alternative person to come in....the blood of those dead is too much.... vote for change....BUHARI

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by macof(m): 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
barcanista:
We have a fatal situation here. We have a President that is saddled with the task of securing the lives and properties of every Nigerian, but has failed in his responsibilities. Rather than his party men to tell him to face his work, they are blaming their shadows. If President Jonathan cannot guarantee the safety of Nigerians then he has no business in Aso Rock. My sincere condolence to the victims of those attacks and the bereaved. May God grant them the fortitude to bear their losses.

It is also a shame that politically motivated assassination has resumed, okrikans and the entire rivers state should be at alert. The President should go to work and bring perpetrators to book if he has any little sanity left in him.

Finally, I appeal to Nigerians to support the amiable general, the disciplined gentleman and a man of Peace, General Muhammadu Buhari. He doesn't joke with the lives and properties of any Nigerian. #Change is what we need.

How has Buhari guaranteed the safety of Nigerians? Ask urself that
what was the defence budget in the 80s?

He helped destroy our security and now GEJ is building it and fools are talking of Buhari ensuring safety? Lmao some people are jst dumb

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Kayczz: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Say NO to buhari... GEJ till 2019!!!
More so, I was listening to GEJ speak on TV in Enugu yesterday and i couldn't quite fathom wat he meant when he said and I quote. '' how much did Jim Nwobodo stole!?? Money not enough to acquire a Peugeot saloon car and Buhari regime sent him to Jail''...so there&then, I stopped wondering why he pardoned alameiseiga, a man who embezzled almost enough money to buy the whole Peugeot company... indeed, change is what we need....

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by clevvermind(m): 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Martins301:

Bros you don't talk like your username. Please modify it to something else.
what i said is final. It is your own headache if u have issue with my username.
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Toktee(m): 2:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
We all know Buhari is among all this killing,
You and buhari,who can be discribe as semi-illiterate?
Where is your certificate.
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari claimed he has 150 cows when indeed he has millions...because it will only take a cow brain to behave the way his supporters do online and offline
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by CODEEATER(m): 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
This reminds me of a well known and epic battle in my favorite game of all time

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Ijaya123: 2:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
chimerase2:
Wen I told u guys buhari is evil he is a terriorist
U guys didn't believe
So u guys have seen de handwriting written conspicously on the wall

One of de APC evil minded fan just started above me saying is de responsiblities of the president to protect live and properties yes we agree
But where by the president is found wanting in that field, does dat give buhari and his fan all morale to kill, destroy live and property so as to blame it on goodluck
Why re ma fellow human beings wicked
While re dey sooo bent on forcing demselves on us
Nigeria is for everibody not for one particular region

U guys should be afraid of APC they re the devil we see with our nakkkked eyes

Just look at their comments wen dey see der fellow APC bombing nigeria dey blame it on the president
They fink the president and his security chiefs and de likes re spirit or superman

Uselesss terriost

When did Buhari killed?
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by kepal99(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
* I have never seen any school built in his name.
* I have never seen any borehole constructed by him.
* There is no record of any scholarship
awarded by him or for him nor through him.
* I have never seen him use his popularity to canvass
for any charitable work nor any humanitarian
effort, not even at the height of the polio scourge
where other
purposeful and prominent leaders lead the campaign
for immunization.
* No single text book has been donated to any school
either by him, for him or through him. Little wonder
he sentenced a seasoned professor to 100 yrs
imprisonment- shame.
* Asides from doing nothing, he has not improved
himself
since his exit from office.
* No book written, no memoirs, no lectures,
nothing. Little wonder he sentenced a seasoned
professor to 100 yrs imprisonment- shame.
* The only thing of note he can point to are his
numerous interviews on the BBC Hausa station.
* He never champion for a university in his state nor
has he ever been involved in any kind of programme
to better the lives of the Almajiris in Daura.
* His entire existence has not lead to any meaningful
development in Daura, yet they say he can change
Nigeria.
Doesn't charity begin at home again?
* No wonder he was referred to as being
''perpetually unelectable''.
* He is not a patron to any organization, group or
association.
* No professional body in Nigeria has ever invited
him for their lecture, convention or gala night.
* The only time any known form, body or human
assemblage ever chose him to do
anything for them was when the Boko Haram
terrorist sect nominated him as their spoke person in
the proposed talks with the Fed. Govt. He recently
joined twitter because of elections.
At 72 what does he have to offer?
I need change, we all need change but Gen Buhari
isn't the answer!
If Buhari presidential election, na big slap on Naija
Youths. Pls Share

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by ojaydedon(m): 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
barcanista:
We have a fatal situation here. We have a President that is saddled with the task of securing the lives and properties of every Nigerian, but has failed in his responsibilities. Rather than his party men to tell him to face his work, they are blaming their shadows. If President Jonathan cannot guarantee the safety of Nigerians then he has no business in Aso Rock. My sincere condolence to the victims of those attacks and the bereaved. May God grant them the fortitude to bear their losses.

It is also a shame that politically motivated assassination has resumed, okrikans and the entire rivers state should be at alert. The President should go to work and bring perpetrators to book if he has any little sanity left in him.

Finally, I appeal to Nigerians to support the amiable general, the disciplined gentleman and a man of Peace, General Muhammadu Buhari. He doesn't joke with the lives and properties of any Nigerian. #Change is what we need.

come and stay in d north na?? Bahuri man of peace supported by violent ppl
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by jamst(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
We all know Buhari is among all this killing, he keeps on ordering his boys to burn and bomb and kill innocent people just to gain cheap political points and later put the blame on the innocent jonathan, but by february he would be defeated in the presidential election and he would be locked up the jail and the key to the prison would be thrown into the whale's mouth, never to be released again and

sorry i was dreaming... But no way for buhari

meanwhile GEJ till obasanjo starts growing some hair on that his bald head.
do you have any evidence to proof all you allegation with gmb *smh* well! Talk is cheap
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by ojaydedon(m): 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2015
AbuMikey:
Looking at it from another Logical angle.
Its possible the PDP guys are carrying out all these acts in the North, just to Paint Buhari Black. wink

Anything, I repeat, Anything is Possible. cool

come and stay in north, and u will knw... Buhari supporters are violent.
So come and stay in d north durin d election period if u r not so sure its buhari's boys and if u believ buhari is a man of peace
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by jamst(m): 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Say NO to buhari... GEJ till 2019!!!
Say NO to GEJ...Buhari till next 8years
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by jamst(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Kai GEJ

Please stop your boys undecided
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by jorlons(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
@berem thanks for your swift response to this nonsense post.

PDP has been playing the victims lately and they think they'll succeed. A Party that has PHD in destruction. For 16 solid yrs they've placed themselves in power and yet did nothing. Haba even life doesn't give ppl the much opportunities PDP has had to change this Nation yet they have nothing to show.

The painful part is GEJ, who decided 2 turn his back against the ppl who voted him into power and gave freehand to his party members who as maggots have eaten this country dry through her wounds (power, infrastructure etc).

Buhari may not be a saint entirely but he has the right set of ppl around him. I'm willing to risk my vote for him this time. let Jonathan go back home that is if d general doesn't send is ass to kirikiri.

#Sai buhari
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by babestella: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
barcanista:

You should know that your general will be disqualified soon because he is not fit to contest. Watch out for unfolding events in the coming weeks. Tell your illiterate general to show Nigerians his certificate. Sane Nigerians will not vote illegality, fraud and a lier.
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by kimheritag(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nigerians oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo be wise, why we don't kill ourselves in the south, bomb ourselves, destroy our home in the south but only in the north. Jonathan built school, do Amnesty still they don't repent. APC is a blood sucker party. If buhari can calm the BH down b4 election I will vote for him. Someone who is illiterate how can he educate Nigerian or lead. Even just a king in the village people choose youth and educated one. Buhari is butt shit to youth and Nigeria. What a shame cry
[size=8pt
][/size]

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
I don't support election violence but Gej should resign, he has completely failed Nigerians. Even in the SS and SE we know it.
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by macof(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
dmjinc:
[size=20pt]ALL WE NEED NOW IS CHANGE...COME FEBRUARY14 [/size]

smiley smiley smiley smiley

What kinda change? What plans does Buhari have for Nigerians? Can you tell us the type of change he's promising cus changing GEJ's good work into a mess is still change

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by DWJOBScom(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Shewaukpo:

Mr um3h, stop making noise all over

I wish I could sanitise you!!!!
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by thewarrior72: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
berem:
Worried by intensive shootings and gun attacks
of its supporters on Tuesday by gunmen
suspected to be working for the Peoples
Democratic Party, PDP, in Rivers State, the
Greater Together Campaign Organisation which
is the governorship campaign team of All
Progressives Congress, has warned the PDP that
its plots to plunge Rivers into chaos would only
land it into self-destruction. Already about 8 APC
supporters who were shot by suspected PDP
gunmen and in critical condition, have been
receiving treatment at various hospitals. The
attacks took place at Abalama in Asari Toru local
government and Kira in Tai local government,
respectively.
In a statement by Mrs. Ibim Semenitari, Director
of Communications, Greater Together Campaign
Organisation, APC slammed PDP for resorting to
bloodshed and terror against Rivers people, the
same people its governorship candidate had
been telling he would give “new” life. “If PDP’s
“new” means killing and maiming Rivers people;
if PDP’s ”new” is unleashing dare-devil gunmen
on innocent, free Rivers people, then, our
people are in jeopardy”, the statement lamented
in part.
While disclosing that those who had bullets
lodged in their necks and arms and had been
unconscious had been receiving urgent medical
attention under the watch of expert hands in
Rivers State Government hospitals, Mrs.
Semenitari cautioned PDP against shedding the
blood of Rivers people. “Was it not their leader,
President Goodluck Jonathan, who said that no
blood of any Nigerian was worth his ambition?
Or, are Rivers people animals which blood should
be shed? Why this resort to barbarism and
politics of hate”? Mrs. Semenitari asked.
Semenitari challenged the PDP that rather than
resort to violence and bestial acts, it should
honourably pull out of the 2015 General
elections, or, re-build its culture to what is sane
and democratically acceptable.
While commiserating with the injured and
promising close care and treatment, Mrs.
Semenitari, who is also the Rivers state
Commissioner of Information and
Communications, declared that Rivers State had
been handed over to God, vowing that no level
of intimidation will return the state to dark days.
“The PDP should know that Rivers State and her
people have been handed over to God. Nothing,
not PDP’s gun-toting style of politics will return
Rivers State and her people to the dark days
when gunmen and criminal lords held sway”.
Recall that while APC supporters from Asari Toru
and Khana local governments, respectively, were
on their way to the party’s Presidential
Campaign inauguration at the Adokiye
Amiesimaka Sports Complex in Port Harcourt on
Tuesday, gunmen opened fire on them leaving
many unconscious and in their pool of blood.
Those shot and in critical condition include
Aadum Pya-Alu(male), who was shot on the leg;
Deemua Beatrice, shot on the back-arm; Sorbari
Npebee, shot in the head and neck; Barbe Jack,
stomach; and Victory Vinam, shot in the leg.
They were from Ward 6 in Khana while the other
victim was the driver of the second bus. Another
victim, Wisdom Akpogbara, also from Ward 6
Khana, and shot in the head, had by yesterday
been moved to a Rivers State-owned hospital
where he is receiving medical attention. The 6th
person shot in the stomach had also been
admitted for better treatment. The 3 whose
conditions were worse as they had relapsed into
unconsciousness had improved and stabillised
after medical doctors had extracted bullets from
their bodies.

You're a disgrace to womanhood,aren't u old enough to have a husband & children to keep u busy & off nairaland for awhile. You are disgusting

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by macof(m): 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ellidude:
Everything's gradually turning into a war ground. We lack security at these crucial times. These violent acts maybe related to PDP since they mean nigeria no good right from time.

Say no to GEJ and his allies. Vote GMB for a better Nigeria.

And What good has APC done for u?

Vote the best man for the Job
Vote GEJ

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by gists: 3:08pm On Jan 11, 2015
jorlons:
@berem thanks for your swift response to this nonsense post.

PDP has been playing the victims lately and they think they'll succeed. A Party that has PHD in destruction. For 16 solid yrs they've placed themselves in power and yet did nothing. Haba even life doesn't give ppl the much opportunities PDP has had to change this Nation yet they have nothing to show.

The painful part is GEJ, who decided 2 turn his back against the ppl who voted him into power and gave freehand to his party members who as maggots have eaten this country dry through her wounds (power, infrastructure etc).

Buhari may not be a saint entirely but he has the right set of ppl around him. I'm willing to risk my vote for him this time. let Jonathan go back home that is if d general doesn't send is ass to kirikiri.

#Sai buhari
Meanwhile, someone just gave this very vital information:

PLEASE SHARE:
ELECTION VIOLENCE IS WRONG by Olawale Dibia Ajayi.
I have read lousy reports and claims by armchair reporters on the social media about the burning of PDP campaign bus(es) in Jos a few hours ago. Immediately, I picked my phone a put a call through to Bitrus Mshelia, an old friend who works for an independent tabloid in Jos. He confirmed that indeed there was a fracas today at the Bauchi Road junction. However, he said the rampage was an [size=15pt]intra-party PDP crisis [/size]involving rival PDP party members in Kanke town, Kanke council area of Plateau state, who were expressing their anger over the imposition of the PDP governorship candidate, Senator Pwajok, on them in the state. Trouble started when the youths clashed with the supporters of the governorship candidate who had gone to welcome him backfrom the PDP rally in Lagos.The APC had no hand whatsoever in the clash. This is done so as to set the records straight and caution scattergun analysts to let the trigger be. It is rather too late to begin to whip up Bolekaja sentiments now!

[size=15pt]GMB 2015[/size]
https://www.nairaland.com/2087462/buhari-re-unites-grandchild-after-week#29695321
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by jorlons(m): 3:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kayczz:

More so, I was listening to GEJ speak on TV in Enugu yesterday and i couldn't quite fathom wat he meant when he said and I quote. '' how much did Jim Nwobodo stole!?? Money not enough to acquire a Peugeot saloon car and Buhari regime sent him to Jail''...so there&then, I stopped wondering why he pardoned alameiseiga, a man who embezzled almost enough money to buy the whole Peugeot company... indeed, change is what we need....
As in eh nothing more annoying than that sh8 he said. He has given his party members so much freehand to do and undo with the country's resources.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by anonimi: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kayczz:

More so, I was listening to GEJ speak on TV in Enugu yesterday and i couldn't quite fathom wat he meant when he said and I quote. '' how much did Jim Nwobodo stole!?? Money not enough to acquire a Peugeot saloon car and Buhari regime sent him to Jail''...

You will have to post a video clip of that statement so we understand what was said in its full & complete context for you to be taken serious on this particular issue.
Re: 2015 Elections: Violence Spreads by anonimi: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
macof:
What kinda change? What plans does Buhari have for Nigerians? Can you tell us the type of change he's promising cus changing GEJ's good work into a mess is still change

The daft old soldier has NO plans for Nigerians except making EMPTY, bogus, senseless, unworkable promises like giving N1.5 trillion to 25 million unemployed people at N5,000 each shocked

On insecurity the retired General, former MILITARY Governor of North Eastern state, where Maiduguri the origin of Boko Haram is capital said he will consult our active Generals on how to deal with the insurgency shocked
A whole former Head of State and who receives multi-millions monthly as pension from our taxes No wonder he does not attend the Council of State meetings to discuss Boko Haram- he is bereft of ANY idea angry

I’ll meet other generals to draft anti-terror plan – Buhari
DECEMBER 25, 2014

The Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), on Wednesday said that though Nigeria is a rich nation, its people are extremely poor due to bad governance.

He also promised to involve serving and retired military generals to devise an effective strategy to crush insurgency in the country, if elected as President in 2015.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/ill-meet-other-generals-to-draft-anti-terror-plan-buhari/

How can any reasonable Nigerian suggest this type of dumb person as an alternative to Jonathan
How is that possible?

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recession: Nigeria Has Huge Money, Leaders Are Wasteful – Peter Obi / Osinbajo Promises Full Academic Take-Off Of Nigerian Maritime University / Ogundamisi Is Shocked Adewole Has Not Resigned As Health Minister. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.