Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Is The Presidential Debate Holding? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Presidential Debate Holding? (613 Views)

Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe / Buhari Boycotts Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Presidential Debate Holding? by tswitch: 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Is there going to be a presidential debate?
If yes,when?
It will be enlightening to see the candidates present their manifesto and address issues.
Re: Is The Presidential Debate Holding? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hehe...I'd love that..
Re: Is The Presidential Debate Holding? by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
How I wish INEC will get this.

organizing an open debate between contestants,most especially the presidential candidates will enhance and allow Nigerians to know more about the contestants and allow them to know who Is the best man to lead this country to a greater height.
I do hope my opinion Is put into consideration.
God bless INEC
God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Explodes! “This Flag Does Not Belong To Me!” / GEJ: If You Vote For Me, I Will Fight Corruption Using Technology / 'why We Begged Buhari To Re-contest' - Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Finally Open Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.