Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,027 members, 7,852,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 PM

Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending (1156 Views)

Yes, Ndi Igbo, ‘go Home’ - By Ochereome Nnanna / ‘we’ll Occupy Kogi If Faleke Is Not Declared Governor-elect By Jan 10’ / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by Adofaya: 1:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
To allow everyone to vote in their localities and reduce the number of casualties in case of any violence,the Federal government should close all schools and send all copers back to their states by January ending.
The probability of violence after election is a 50 50 chance. In order to reduce number of casualties in case their is any violence, we urge the government to close down all schools by 30th January which will also reduce unnecessary movement within the period of election.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by SUBMARINE: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
Corp members should stay behind under military surveillance

Schools can close
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by otokx(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2015
And when do you suggest they return?
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by Adofaya: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:
Corp members should stay behind under military surveillance

Schools can close

Are you telling me that military were not in the state where copers were killed in 2011?
I don't trust NYSC they don't have any security plan for the copers.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by saxwizard(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Go home on top wetin?
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
Inasmuch this is expedient, I foresee bigger problem for INEC in terms of manpower shortage in the forthcoming election. Better measures should be put in place to protect all election officials. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by SUBMARINE: 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Adofaya:

Are you telling me that military were not in the state where copers were killed in 2011?
I don't trust NYSC they don't have any security plan for the copers.

Have you served before

Those cows got away because of loose security then

If the military place them under surveillance, any attacker will be promptly killed.
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by Adofaya: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
SUBMARINE:

Have you served before

Those cows got away because of loose security then

If the military place them under surveillance, any attacker will be promptly killed.

Which surveillance are you talking about, every man for himself.
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by Sunshineluv(f): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
It is well
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by pacifique(m): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by Sunshineluv(f): 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
Adofaya:

Which surveillance are you talking about, every man for himself.
Abeg ask am for me
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by zimoni(f): 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
OP is correct.

FG should order all Corp Members to go home at the end of this month, to resume Feb 20.

Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by lwise(m): 2:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
Very very on point, I will even ask my sister serving in the north to come back home by ending of this month.Imagine NYSC fixing passing out parade (POP) two days before election. So they want them to travel back to their base a day before election. I don't know the crop of advisers we have around Jonathan.Knowing fully well how dangerous it is to travel by road when election is very close.
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by Adofaya: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
February 20 is a good date to resume.
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by Monimatic(m): 4:33pm On Jan 11, 2015
Adofaya:
To allow everyone to vote in their localities and reduce the number of casualties in case of any violence,the Federal government should close all schools and send all copers back to their states by January ending.
The probability of violence after election is a 50 50 chance. In order to reduce number of casualties in case their is any violence, we urge the government to close down all schools by 30th January which will also reduce unnecessary movement within the period of election.
Yes Oh! All CORPERS n Students in the North must be sent home cos when Buhari loses on FailBuhari 14th, his blood thirsty followers in the North will vent their anger n Violence on anybody n anything.
ALL CORPERS n STUDENTS in the North East n North West must be sent home....innocents lives must not be allowed to be wasted again.
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by lwise(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Monimatic:

Yes Oh! All CORPERS n Students in the North must be sent home cos when Buhari loses on FailBuhari 14th, his blood thirsty followers in the North will vent their anger n Violence on anybody n anything.
ALL CORPERS n STUDENTS in the North East n North West must be sent home....innocents lives must not be allowed to be wasted again.

I don't care who wins...
Re: Federal Government Should Allow All Copers And students To Go Home By Jan Ending by Adofaya: 8:05am On Jan 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Greg Duru And The ‘stolen Mandate’ Of Abakaliki North State Constituency. / Top10 Reasons Why Many Igbos And So Called Yoruba Leaders Don't Want Buhari / BREAKING: Rivers State APC Deputy Gov Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.