Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Pls What Are The Dangers Of Shifting A Parked Car Without Keys. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pls What Are The Dangers Of Shifting A Parked Car Without Keys. (5847 Views)

When Does It Become Unlawful To Drive A Car Without A Registered Plate Number / How To Sit In A Car Without Back Pain (Photos) / Whats D Longest time U ve Driven Ur Car Without A Trip To Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls What Are The Dangers Of Shifting A Parked Car Without Keys. by Lagusta(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
Coldplay007:

Lucky you the car was not on a slope.. the car might have come to meet you in the church.. grin

Omg!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls What Are The Dangers Of Shifting A Parked Car Without Keys. by DECOtech(m): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
Coldplay007:

It's very bad habit to park in gear one...

On which planet pls?
Re: Pls What Are The Dangers Of Shifting A Parked Car Without Keys. by Coldplay007(f): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2015
DECOtech:

On which planet pls?

grin
So you quickly googled it to confirm right? grin Don't worry, I googled it too and now know.. you can put it in gear 1 or reverse... grin
Re: Pls What Are The Dangers Of Shifting A Parked Car Without Keys. by DECOtech(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2015
Coldplay007:

grin
So you quickly googled it to confirm right? grin Don't worry, I googled it too and now know.. you can put it in gear 1 or reverse... grin

Hahahahahahahaha! ...I don't need google for this.

Been driving for over 20yrs and I've always parked leaving the vehicle gear in One. That's what my Dad taught me. I've never used the reverse gear in parking though cos I believe the gear 1 has a stronger resistance than the reverse gear.

1 Like

Re: Pls What Are The Dangers Of Shifting A Parked Car Without Keys. by San2ski(m): 2:02pm On Jan 19, 2015
DECOtech:

Hahahahahahahaha! ...I don't need google for this.

Been driving for over 20yrs and I've always parked leaving the vehicle gear in One. That's what my Dad taught me. I've never used the reverse gear in parking though cos I believe the gear 1 has a stronger resistance than the reverse gear.

Me I learnt thru the look-and-learn-and-try-anytimeyou're-cleaning-car way yonder days in Mushin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Engine Autopsy 3.3L V6 242 Hp Hyundai Santafe 2008 Engine / Diesel Engines: Signs And Symptoms Of Bad Or Failing Glow Plugs / Changing Manual Gear To Auto(need Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.