Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 AM

International Postgraduate Scholarships!!! - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International Postgraduate Scholarships!!! (10072 Views)

2017/2018 Agip Oil And Gas Local And International Postgraduate Scholarship / Share Your Experiences As A Postgraduate Student In A Federal University! / 2015 NNPC/ESSO (exxonmobil) International Postgraduate Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Postgraduate Scholarships!!! by just2okworld(f): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Nice work@OP
Re: International Postgraduate Scholarships!!! by learoce(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2015
lobell:
Pan African University Scholarships

https://www.nairaland.com/2133053/pan-african-university-scholarships

This one is very URGENT!!!

Seasons greetings Sir lobell, behold I was surfing through for scholarships information and was fortuitously led to thee. I have my interest on this pan au scholarship because I feel it would be less competitive and cumbersome than its European counterparts... Please can you guide or in a better word, spoon feed me through acquiring further... I hold a B.Sc in biochemistry.... Please if possible you can mail me on otugoemmanuel@gmail.com . ... Gladly looking forward to your tutelage
Re: International Postgraduate Scholarships!!! by lobell: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2015
learoce:

Seasons greetings Sir lobell, behold I was surfing through for scholarships information and was fortuitously led to thee. I have my interest on this pan au scholarship because I feel it would be less competitive and cumbersome than its European counterparts... Please can you guide or in a better word, spoon feed me through acquiring further... I hold a B.Sc in biochemistry.... Please if possible you can mail me on otugoemmanuel@gmail.com . ... Gladly looking forward to your tutelage
Hey. Compliments of the season to you too. Don't get it twisted all scholarships are very competitive...I mean we are talking free money here...who no like awoof?
All the euro scholarships I post are meant for Africans and Nigerians are also eligible. Word of advice, don't filter, don't select, don't pick and choose apply to all you can find and hope and pray.
Success my man! Cheers!
Don't forget that these scholarships are cycled every year so the are all still very valid for 2016. Cheers! again.
Re: International Postgraduate Scholarships!!! by learoce(m): 5:24pm On Dec 29, 2015
lobell:

Hey. Compliments of the season to you too. Don't get it twisted all scholarships are very competitive...I mean we are talking free money here...who no like awoof?
All the euro scholarships I post are meant for Africans and Nigerians are also eligible. Word of advice, don't filter, don't select, don't pick and choose apply to all you can find and hope and pray.
Success my man! Cheers!
Don't forget that these scholarships are cycled every year so the are all still very valid for 2016. Cheers! again.
Tnx Sir... Your words are encouraging

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Solve This? / NNPC/SNEPCO Scholarship Past Questions & Answers 2000 - 2021 PDF Updated / Federal Polytechnic Nekede Latest Admission Details (post Utme Form)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.