Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? (1090 Views)

If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo) / 13 Pictures Of Party Food That Make Us Happy To Be Nigerian / Strange Things You Have Found In Your Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by eddyland: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
Let's take for example now, that you are at home and you are eating suya or plantain, and a piece mistakingly drop on the floor, be it tiled, carpet or ruged floor, do you sometimes pick the food, clean it up and continue eating or anytime food mistakingly drops on the floor, no matter the type of food, you always let go? Which is your position on that?
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by thaoriginator: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
It depends on where
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by dre11(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
This one thing am guilty of....

I do.let go of some
And
Pick some and check for dust before putting back in my.mouth
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
i go carry my tin and chop am oo...
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
grin iffa hear, so my suya will jxt go like that, I will pick it jare cheesy

B T W gone where those day's in primary school when we were told 'if ur sweet or whateva falls dnt pick it coz satan hve already touched it' chai grin grin
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
I always let them go oo

cus I don't wanna eat something that has touch the devil tongue

#MyGrandmaSaidSo
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by elantraceey(f): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Na so the food sweet reach?
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Y i go pick am wen satan don chop am...ma guy, we no dey chop dat kind tin oo
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by izsmike: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Depends on d meal I am eating. Cant let my suya go o, even if it fall on sand. I will go nd wash it
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by pweetixandy: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
Chai..my neighbours decieved me when I was little o,they wld say if ur food shld fall to d ground,it becomes the devil's. Iof my biscuit shld fall,they wld dissuade me from picking it,but d evil children wld go behind my back and pick it and eat it!! angry . Now? I pick it and eat jare smiley
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by bongolistik(m): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Well, me dey pick o, even if my groundnut wey I wan use soak garri poor 4 ground, I tek my time to pick dem up especialy wen am hungry. Bt I knw dat doz in France nw and d babes in the house wil com nd be forming nw as if dem no dey even mess. Girls sha, always forming and lieing since 1960. Catch dem one on one wen deir food pour for ground, dat is d only tim u wil knw doz dat picks nd dnt
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Na so the food sweet reach?
stop answering a question with another question
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by ijechikky(f): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
Food wey I buy wit my hard earned money I go leave am say e fall fr floor?? Nawa
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by okitikpo: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
bongolistik:
Well, me dey pick o, even if my groundnut wey I wan use soak garri poor 4 ground, I tek my time to pick dem up especialy wen am hungry. Bt I knw dat doz in France nw and d babes in the house wil com nd be forming nw as if dem no dey even mess. Girls sha, always forming and lieing since 1960. Catch dem one on one wen deir food pour for ground, dat is d only tim u wil knw doz dat picks nd dnt
how do you even know, are you noah? We in France we don't pick food that fell on the floor
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by HFOG(f): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
krall:
Leave my sweets alone. Where have you been sef? Happy new year!
@OP...depends on what I'm eating and where I am eating.

1 Like

Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2015
HFOG:

my only mummy in NL cheesy . Same to you. I don't really have much time for NL these days.

1 Like

Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by HFOG(f): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
krall:
my only mummy in NL cheesy . Same to you. I don't really have much time for NL these days.
So what's keeping you busy? We've missed you, you know.
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
HFOG:

So what's keeping you busy? We've missed you, you know.
my daily activities. I also seem to have less interest
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by elantraceey(f): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
krall:

is there any rule for that?
Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by elantraceey(f): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
HFOG:

thanks mom cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Pick Some Of Your Food That Drops On The Floor Or You Always Let Go? by elantraceey(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
ijechikky:
Food wey I buy wit my hard earned money I go leave am say e fall fr floor?? Nawa

nor be the whole food na grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Cakes!! Cakes!! Cakes!!......vale-ection Is Around The Corner / Need A Supplier On Foodstuffs/items Within Nigeria?? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.