Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / . (1095 Views)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Post Your Review About Chicken Republic / Is Chicken Republic The New Kfc Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Antoinne: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: . by INTROVERT(f): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
fry am again na grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by mayorkyzo: 4:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
You should have snapped and showed it to them no publicise it...might have an adverse effect on their sales...and P.S learn how to cook grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
op, just do what the poster above me said...
Re: . by jideflash(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
mr biggs gbadaga also given me such crap.
Re: . by peterovanski(m): 4:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
the cikin doesn't want to die yet

1 Like

Re: . by Antoinne: 5:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dharniel:
op, just do what the poster above me said...
mayorkyzo:
You should have snapped and showed it to them no publicise it...might have an adverse effect on their sales...and P.S learn how to cook grin

If things are wrong, they should be called out. There's need to publicize wrongs, so others can step up.
So, if by chance I have contracted some funny sh/it from this, I should still keep quiet and "go to them"? Please don't tell me what to do angry
Re: . by whirlwind7(m): 5:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wow!

You know, in some place else, the person who bought this meal would jubilate: He would be thinking about legal action which would likely end with some form of compensation.

Here, you got to thread carefully. Our judiciary is still trying to wake up.

Moreover, since it was a takeaway meal and you didn't unwrap it right there in the joint, the proprietor could want to twist it to make it look like you substituted this pity offering.

Can't tell you what course of action to decide on. It could turn out to be a double edged sword.
Re: . by fatdon2(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2015
Oya manage dis one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by olaafirst: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2015
Next time u can show to the world but is not advisable of saying the company name

(1) (Reply)

See My Small Farm In Hot Weather With Less Or No Rain / How To Prepare Vegetable Salad / Discount Sale On Crock-pot Slow Cooker At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.