Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! (1840 Views)

Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi / Desperation:PDP Campaign Circulate Fake Photograph Of GEJ "Visiting" Late Ojukwu / Buhari critically sick Apc Circulate Fake Photoshop Pic To Cover Up His Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2015
A TREAT FROM LINDA.... PLEASE CIRCULATE UNTIL IT GETS TO THE REMOTEST
VOTER IN NIGERIA:
I feel strong about this, Me and you, like any other
mortal, not excluding Buhari and Jonathan, have our not
so printable pasts.
My thesis is NOT that Buhari is the awaited Messiah
who will take all our pains and sorrows away and
establish all living and unborn citizens on 'Easy Street'
of Nigeria forever.
Rather, my point IS THAT the ruling party (PDP) has
stayed in power for one and a half decade without any
commensurate achievement.
Similarly, Jonathan has been in power for six out of
those 15 years of PDP administration or maladministrati
on as the case maybe. Now he wants another four years
to get 10 years of GEJ administration or maladministrati
on as the case maybe.
Yet, insecurity, corruption, and poverty remain the lot of
the masses.
Therefore, all I'm essentially canvassing is a democratic
change of the party at the centre to any other available
option so that perchance, Nigeria will gradually become
a better place for us all.
My political-philosophy is "government by the most
competent, irrespective of demographic peculiarity." My
next president may be a Buddhist or Hindus, for all I
care is as long as he or she can deliver enduring welfare
for all law-abiding citizens.
However, when the chips are down, I prefer a Buhari
who kidnapped Umaru Dikko (his fellow Muslim-
Northerner) from UK to face charges of corruption at
home than a Jonathan who pardoned Diprieye
Alamaisegha (his fellow Christian-Southerner and an
internationally acclaimed treasury-looter) as president.
If all you can see in Jonathan is the fact that he shares
a Christian-Southern demographic classification with
you, I wish you goodluck even though it is not
guaranteed.
I rest my case.

Can we please conscientiously and in spirit of patriotism, do what is right, if for nothing, please for the sake of our yet unborn......

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by delishpot: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
Are these the only two people contesting for the post of President? If we feel GEJ is not good at all and Buhari is just for the sake of pushing GEJ out, why not go for another aspirant? Must we make it about only GMB and GEJ? Shuo.

1 Like

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
You should tell her this. Unless she provides logically a viable alternative to Gej administration. We will continue screaming for Gej even in space or wherever.

GEJ till there is a better alternative. #2019

And believe you me, all this presidential aspirant on ground are not better-off than GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by udyheart01(m): 4:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
Seriously Nobody Can Fight Against Whom God Has
Blessed. GEJ started as an Assistant School Prefect To
School prefect. From Deputy Gov. To Gov. VP. To
President. I May not Know All About Him Because Am
Not A Nigerian. But I Think GEJ Is Blessed. He Must
Complete His Course!
#GEJ2019
#WhetherYouVoteHimOrNot
#GodBlessNigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2015
udyheart01:
Complete His Course!
#GEJ2019
#WhetherYouVoteHimOrNot
#GodBlessNigeria!
we know what we're seeing and experiencing here, we know d hell we re facing, I think u have no moral justification to making this unpalatable campaign of yours

3 Likes

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by udyheart01(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2015
Raymondenyi:
we know what we're seeing and experiencing here, we know d hell we re facing, I think u have no moral justification to making this unpalatable campaign of yours
In 1983 My Dad Complained Of Such!

1 Like

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by saintikechi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Buhari is not a better candidate. The devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Me am sticking with the devil.

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Has it ever occurred to you that 80% of APC are waste from PDP? Amaechi, Atiku etc... Stop deceiving us with parties, we need credible candidates for change and at the moment Buhari is not

1 Like

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by theV0ice: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
saintikechi:
Buhari is not a better candidate. The devil you know is better than the angel you dont know. Me am sticking with the devil.

GEJ TILL 2019

Someone said Buhari isn't an angel but a devil too.

i believe after 5years with the devil called GEJ, It's time to try another devil my friend

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by delishpot: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
saintikechi:

GEJ TILL 2019

In which world can the devil be better than an Angel? Only in naija sha.
I will choose that strange angel over the known devil any day any time.
If a known pal goes mad and traps you to kill you and a stranger comes to your rescue, would you rather remain with the crazed friend than follow the unknown man who is trying to help you?

1 Like

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
Well done sir, I'll do as you have instructed , it ll get to the remotest part of this country...
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2015
theV0ice:

Someone said Buhari isn't an angel but a devil too.

i believe after 5years with the devil called GEJ, It's time to try another devil my friend
God bless u bro, He good lord I worship, will never see you lack, u nailed it....

1 Like

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by theV0ice: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
killerman47:
God bless u bro, He good lord I worship, will never see you lack, u nailed it....

Amen my brother grin

but this your username dey make me fear o embarassed
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
A TREAT FROM LINDA.... PLEASE CIRCULATE UNTIL IT GETS TO THE REMOTEST
VOTER IN NIGERIA:
I feel strong about this, Me and you, like any other
mortal, not excluding Buhari and Jonathan, have our not
so printable pasts.
My thesis is NOT that Buhari is the awaited Messiah
who will take all our pains and sorrows away and
establish all living and unborn citizens on 'Easy Street'
of Nigeria forever.
Rather, my point IS THAT the ruling party (PDP) has
stayed in power for one and a half decade without any
commensurate achievement.
Similarly, Jonathan has been in power for six out of
those 15 years of PDP administration or maladministrati
on as the case maybe. Now he wants another four years
to get 10 years of GEJ administration or maladministrati
on as the case maybe.
Yet, insecurity, corruption, and poverty remain the lot of
the masses.
Therefore, all I'm essentially canvassing is a democratic
change of the party at the centre to any other available
option so that perchance, Nigeria will gradually become
a better place for us all.
My political-philosophy is "government by the most
competent, irrespective of demographic peculiarity." My
next president may be a Buddhist or Hindus, for all I
care is as long as he or she can deliver enduring welfare
for all law-abiding citizens.
However, when the chips are down, I prefer a Buhari
who kidnapped Umaru Dikko (his fellow Muslim-
Northerner) from UK to face charges of corruption at
home than a Jonathan who pardoned Diprieye
Alamaisegha (his fellow Christian-Southerner and an
internationally acclaimed treasury-looter) as president.
If all you can see in Jonathan is the fact that he shares
a Christian-Southern demographic classification with
you, I wish you goodluck even though it is not
guaranteed.
I rest my case.

Can we please conscientiously and in spirit of patriotism, do what is right, if for nothing, please for the sake of our yet unborn......

Yes we need change but this is not the change we desire.

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
theV0ice:

Amen my brother grin

but this your username dey make me fear o embarassed
my brother I used to work with the SSS (an arm) n I was very good at my job... cheesy grin wink
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Yes we need change but this is not the change we desire.
Go and die.... oshi!!! Ur kind will never tackle issue based politics... u ll be denting the personality of another man with worrisome calumny and slander.... Go get educated and bring topical issues of public interest to d arena

2 Likes

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Dannyset(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
Well, if u can prove ur neutrality(because that's seun stand) that ur not against GEJ or supporting Sai Baba. U can cc him to help u share it. That guy has followers like madt. From there, everybody go hear am. U know torchlight fones now has NL, so those old mama n papa in d village too go hear am. By then, u don achieve niyen. Oya get to work now.
SAI BUHARI
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
killerman47:
I [/b]will Go and die.... oshi!!! [b]My kind will never tackle issue based politics... I' ll be denting the personality of another man with worrisome calumny and slander.... I need to Go get educated and bring topical issues of public interest to d arena

Eyaaah, I feel your pain. Don't worry, with some help, you'll evolve from Chimpanzee to human. wink grin cool
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by theV0ice: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2015
killerman47:
my brother I used to work with the SSS (an arm) n I was very good at my job... cheesy grin wink

more fear shocked shocked shocked

but its well with you abeg cheesy

enjoy
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by crownprince102: 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
udyheart01:
Complete His Course!
#GEJ2019
#WhetherYouVoteHimOrNot
#GodBlessNigeria!
You won't cross border to type this if:
1. Your sister was were among the kidnapped chibok girls
2. You 've become refugees in your fatherland
3. You don't have a dollar to feed daily and the legislators are the highest paid in the world.
4. Austerity measure has been placed on you due to fall in price of oil as if we don't have oil reserves.
5. Your Family has been a victim of insurgencies.
But you are not affected by this, you travel across borders and come to type trash here in Nigeria.
Was Mandela not ordained by God, why didn't he use all his life in the president seat after suffering in 27 years in prison.
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by 9jii(m): 3:24pm On Jan 15, 2015
saintikechi:

GEJ TILL 2019
This is how PDP wants you to believe. Hopeless.
Giveup your Hope for a Change.

2 Likes

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by lyntiffany(f): 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2015
The APC, has been consistent in saying that the PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency has become the order of the day. But taking a look at the composition of those APC members that are more vocal with regards to the ills in the society, we have the likes of…
1. Rotimi Amaechi - 8 years as Speaker, 7 year as Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar - 8 years as Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP
4. Bukola Saraki - 8. years as Governor, 2 years as Senator under PDP
5. Timipre Sylver - 4 years Governor under PDP
6. Audu Ogbe - 2 years Chairman of the PDP
7. Aminu Masari - 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP
8. Chris Ngige - 3 years Governor under PDP, 4yrs as Senator.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso- 7 years as Governor, 3 years as Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai - 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.
11. Aminu Tambuwal- 4 Speaker, House of Representatives
12. Baraje- 3yrs PDP national chairman
13. Gemade- 4yrs national chairman
14. Audu Ogbe- 4yrs national chairman
15. Amosun/Ajimobi - 8yrs senators under PDP
16. Ahmed- 4yrs as governor 4yrs under PDP.
17. To mention, but a few…
It is an endless list of those that have handled one position or the other with the present government to pilot the affairs of this nation. They cross-carpeted to APC and become a tong in the flesh of the same party they assisted to bastardize this nation’s economy. The question to them all is, what did you do with the allocation that was disbursed to your ministry as a minister, to your state as a state governor from the federal allocation of this nation for the pasted 16 years of PDP? If your ministry is a failed ministry today, it wasn’t the making of Jonathan but you. If your state is a failed state today, it wasn’t the making of Jonathan but you and your local government chairmen. All of you have used the allocations meant to better the lots of the masses under the capacity of your positions held, to your personal aggrandisement and political ambitions, to the detriment of the masses and the degeneration of this nation. As far as I’m concerned, Jonathan has done his bit for not denying any allocation meant for developing this nation, but each and every one of you (cross carpeters) who have served this nation are the problems we have. Now, the nation have been milked dried through PDP and no more loopholes to continue your milking, especially those that have finished their second terms, it is now turn to look for such opportunities under the umbrella of APC to continue your milking, which is the reasons for cross carpeting, which is also the reasons why truth have vanished from your lips, deceiving the masses against a man, Jonathan, that have done enough, irrespective of the situation in Nigeria, grossly caused by most of you for your selfish reasons. As far as truth has vanished from your lips and speaking negative of a man that has given his effort to the better of this nation, sincerely speaking, the same coin with which Jonathan was paid, is the same coin, if not worse than that, each and every one of you will receive whether you like it or not as along as truth have eluded from your lips either as a loser or a gainer of your selfish aims. Thank God the remains of PDP now, are those still believing in PDP ability to refine this country if all hands must be on deck and stand for the truth for this nation to move forward.
It is totally clear that APC has become a party created for those who want to continuously milk us more for inhibition. The so-called Amaechi governed River State for 2 tenures; knowing fully well that it was the end of the road as a state governor, he defected to APC looking for opportunities to continue his corrupted practices to milk us more. Can Gov. Amaechi give account of his achievement in River State with the federal allocation given to his state for the past 8yrs? No! he can't. But only seeing Jonathan as a corrupt man.@Op just know that the change you crave for are the old cargo crooks who defected to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by saintikechi(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
9jii:

This is how PDP wants you to believe. Hopeless.
Giveup your Hope for a Change.

i dont understand your comment o......... Pls ask your friend to write it for you.
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by NaijaOptimist: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Abeg change we want.

Febuhari.
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by 9jii(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
saintikechi:

i dont understand your comment o......... Pls ask your friend to write it for you.
?
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by angelsing(m): 12:07am On Jan 17, 2015
udyheart01:
Complete His Course!
#GEJ2019
#WhetherYouVoteHimOrNot
#GodBlessNigeria!
Its this ur line of thought that will not make this country grow..Using religion sentiment as the yardstick to vote..A person's policy and antecedent shud be the yardstick to vote not on religion sentiment...If its about Religion, how come those country who don't use religion as the yardstick to vote are way more better than our country?...
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by angelsing(m): 12:09am On Jan 17, 2015
udyheart01:
Complete His Course!
#GEJ2019
#WhetherYouVoteHimOrNot
#GodBlessNigeria!
Its this ur line of thought that will not make this country grow..Using religion sentiment as the yardstick to vote..A person's policy and antecedent shud be the yardstick to vote not on religion sentiment...If its about Religion, how come those country who don't use religion as the yardstick to vote are way more better than our country?...GEJ might be bless that those not make him a worthy leader
Re: Please Circulate Until It Gets To The Remotest Voter In Nigeria!!!! by coolscott(m): 2:35am On Jan 17, 2015
Religion is not the thing for me.

The support for Buhari quite frankly doesn't come close to smart in my view.

1. I seriously doubt Buhari is the same kind of man he was in 1984

2. He cannot fight corruption the way he did in in 1984 because then, the military had absolute powers and those could be used in the fight against corruption. Now with separation of powers in a democracy, it is the judiciary that has the power to find anyone guilty. We know how slow the judicial process is in Nigeria and how corrupt. Ibori was cleared of all charges against him here in Nigeria but plead guilty to all charges leveled against him in the UK

3. He doesn't discourage the violence perpetuated by his zealous supporters. I think this is because he believes he needs all the leverage he can get in order to get into power.

4. Recounting how many years the PDP has been in power is simply does not rise above expressing resentment at having a clique of pple in power and we know that that is the way it is in politics. Parties are cliques. When they are in power, they are in power.

5. Buhari will not go after corrupt politicians. He swims with a crowd of corrupt Nigerians. How can I believe he wants to, or is going to get all of them down? How is he going to go after all the corrupt politicians in his party and in the PDP? It is a losing battle from the start.

6. In any case, APC chairman, Ayegun, has already said Buhari won't go after past leaders, and that the idea is spun out of PDP blackmail efforts.

7. Anyone who embraces the political filth that is with Gov. Amaechi and talks about fighting corruption like Buhari should be looked upon again (with some scrutiny). Ameachi is so disgraceful, unintelligently corrupt, and self-serving that the National APC cannot recover from damage they did to themselves in Rivers State by making Amaechi their entry point. Amongst other poorly handled projects, Rivers State has a 150 billion naira monorail project that covers only a =N=50 distance by bus or by taxi. It is there for everyone to see.
The man responsible for that =N=150 billion waste is actually the campaign manager of Gen. Buhari.

8. I will come back and post the video of Buhari encouraging northern youths to kill and be violent

This man is not the man we have known him to be in the 80s
He is a totally different man seemingly insatiable thirsty for one thing - power.

(1) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Has Been Decorated With GCON / Ex- Borno Governor, Modu Sheriff, Hands Himself In To EFCC (photo) / Mugabe's Land Reforms A Success, Western Media Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.