Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Anually Re-occuring Bone Problem. Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anually Re-occuring Bone Problem. Help! (825 Views)

Bone Cancer Victim, 20 Had Her Final Wish To 'die Beautiful' Granted. / A Man Looses A Whole Limb To Traditional Bone Setter (graphic Pics) / 11 Years Pimple/acne Problem HELP ME!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anually Re-occuring Bone Problem. Help! by xpac01(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
I have this boss i started working with mid 2013. He had an accident around 2001, while going to for a project, which lead to a bone fracture around his knee. And since then he always has the problem reocurring every year's first week of january. So please I'll like to hear from doctors or anybody in the in the house with reasons why this happens.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Anually Re-occuring Bone Problem. Help! by uboma(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11, 2015
xpac01:
I have this boss i started working with mid 2013. He had an accident around 2001, while going to for a project, which lead to a bone fracture around his knee. And since then he always has the problem reocurring every year's first week of january. So please I'll like to hear from doctors or anybody in the in the house with reasons why this happens.
Thanks in advance.

Was the fracture complex? Did he do an Xray? After the accident, has he been to see a Doctor?
Re: Anually Re-occuring Bone Problem. Help! by xpac01(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2015
uboma:

Was the fracture complex? Did he do an Xray? After the accident, has he been to see a Doctor?
yea sure. He has seen lots of doctors. The fracture was quite complex around the right knee and slight around the groins. The pains just appear severe by january every year, but mid febuary till december ending he get well and start walking normal.
Re: Anually Re-occuring Bone Problem. Help! by uboma(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
^^^

Since he met with some doctors, I take it that a surgery was carried out to fix the fractured bones. Around the knee is a delicate area to have a fracture.

What did his doctors say about the pains he experiences during the beginning of the year? Is this your friend advanced in age? I ask this because fractures take longer time to heal up during old age.

Please encourage your friend to visit a qualified doctor whose specialty is in bones. I understand to an extent the pains he passes through and believe me, it can be really excruciating. Good health to him
Re: Anually Re-occuring Bone Problem. Help! by donpy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Have you ever wonderd aw pple in okinawa japan still stay vry strong evn in dia old age. Evn droppn at d airport u find a man of ova 80yrs as a pick up cab driver.The secret of dia strong bone comes frm a substance korean ginseng presnt in the water dey drink evn frm childhood bcus d major source of dia water is frm a river wich passes through a dense forest of this korean ginseng thus d water dey consume jst contains it. This korean Ginseng is one of the 174 ingredients presnt in Trevo. Tell him to try trevo for and thank me later. U cn contact me on 08166070590 whatsapp or 09093200039 call..

(1) (Reply)

Unexplained Infertility : Causes And Solution / Pcos / Of Witches & Nutrients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.