Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

How To Insert Adsense Codes In Wordpress Blog - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Insert Adsense Codes In Wordpress Blog (658 Views)

Help With These Codes On Tokumbo Toyota Camry 2017.. / What Are The Meaning Of These Codes In Mitsubishi Montero Sport? / Pls Help On These Codes (With Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Insert Adsense Codes In Wordpress Blog by KidProgrammer(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
90sgirl,Ujsizzle.i was banned from webmasters sections for reasons i dont understand ban expires jan 12 nd i hope 90sgirl would be needing response to her question ASAP thats why i decide to write a topic about it here...about your question 90sgirl.. [b]1.to add adsense code to your wordpress blog,firstly login to your wordpress admin panel or dashbord,after logging goto the appearance-widgets menu,then select to drag and drop a "Text" widget onto your registered sidebar,then you should add title[put Ads By Google] and right under it put your actual adsense code,then click on the save button under.that's all you have successfully add your adsense code to your wordpress blog...
2.to make money with google adsense on your blog,you need to have good,real and targeted traffic,if you dont good and enough traffic,making money online with adsense on your blog is just a dream that wont come true,so in a nutshell before you can make m0ney with google adsense on your blog you need to have good and enough on your blog,before you can get traffic to your blog you need to have good content(not copy and paste o),SEO,BackLink,Social Media,Guest Posting,etc. Try and Get good,real,and targeted traffic to your blog and see your adsense act growing...it all depends on how you work it out.still get questions,enquiries just drop them.[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Real Time Traffic Report Solution App Debuts In Lagos / CAR Security-alarm & Tracking/airbag Light/user Or Owner Manual / Missing Truck Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.