Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! (1176 Views)

Diamond E-training Programme On Entrepreneurship / 2016 World Bank Womenx Scholarship Programme For Female Entrepreneurs In Nigeria / 10 People Needed To Partner With News Paper Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by neksummi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
I want to pass on my internet marketing knowledge to few interested individuals who are really serious about learning internet marketing but I have the following conditions:

MY REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE READ!

- YOU have to have huge goals, dreams, and even desires. However at the same time you have to have the ability to do what it takes to make them a reality.

- YOU absolutely need the resources (naira, aka kudi, ego, owo) no matter how little, and be ready to invest in your internet business AND in yourself to improve your worth to others. People pay more for who you are than for what you do! Did you read that again?

- YOU will need to have a confident attitude in order to take any criticism that comes towards you due to your journey to create a successful business or to make more money.

- YOU absolutely MUST take personal accountability for your actions, misfortunes, and mistakes. You should be 100% honest with yourself at this time. When you don’t succeed at something, do you initially blame an individual or something else entirely? Or do you take a look at your personal actions and you fully grasp and acknowledge that YOU and solely YOU manage your success or failure? If you live as a “victim” then we will not be in a position to function as a whole.

- YOU have to be willing and ready to take immediate, daily, persistent actions to develop your business and be ready to commit to this opportunity through the ups and downs (no quitters).

- YOU will have to be ready to step out of your current comfort zone and conduct factors that make you uncomfortable.

- YOU simply cannot be an expert of excuses or procrastination.

- YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST REMOVE CAN’T AND UNABLE TO FROM YOUR VOCABULARY!

If you meet the above requirements, give me a call on 08073639975 and I'll give you access to my training on my website

I'm limiting this to only 10 people.
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by sccofield(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Am interested sir
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by ladypinkky(f): 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
am intrested
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by neksummi(m): 2:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
ladypinkky:
am intrested

sccofield:
Am interested sir

Give me a call so I explain my terms further. One person has called me already. We're waiting for nine more people to kick start this test.
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by SUCCESSLAT(m): 5:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'm interested.
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by neksummi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
ladypinkky:
am intrested
Yet to hear from you! Awaiting your call.
SUCCESSLAT:
I'm interested.
Noted.
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by neksummi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Add me on facebook: Neksummi Matthias. I want you to know people who know me just as i want to know people who know you.
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by neksummi(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
I have 4 people. 6 more before we kick off!
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by neksummi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
We're going to kick off on Monday so if u want to join us, do so lastest Sunday.
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by neksummi(m): 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2015
ladypinkky:
am intrested

Got your text. We'll talk on Monday!
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by neksummi(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2015
I've sent ur login details. So let's get rolling!
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by Raymondif: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2015
Pls am interested this is my mail trust_george@yahoo.com
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by chievo: 12:54am On Jan 19, 2015
Interested too
chievox @gmail. com
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by bemagnify: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Am interested...just cin dis nw....cnt cal u nw cuz time here is 1.AM.... Here is my mail bemazunity@gmail.com
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by Guarantor(m): 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
im interested and i have been calling but your is unreachable.
Re: 10 Serious Beta Testers Needed To Try My Training Programme For FREE! by neksummi(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2015
Call again please

(1) (Reply)

Payments Delay With Kaymu / Is It Possible To Send Money To Someone's Paypal Account Outside Nigeria? / Get A Professional Pencil Drawing! Delivered To You Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.