Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding (44638 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Busola Dakolo Replies Her Husband, Timi After He Asked For 'One More Son' / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by mckenzieRx: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2017
So, this fan wanted a free performance by Timi Dakolo at her sister's wedding! See the funny reply, some celebrities gat no chill!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Osho Free!

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Osho Free!!!

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Erngie(f): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2017
Lol. The way people beg on instagram these days is pathetic even the kind of things they ask for.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by adorablepepple(f): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2017
cheesy enieleni, who retweet help. Social media craze

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by solpat(m): 10:09am On Apr 13, 2017
Some people no get shame. They can beg for Africa undecided

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by ojun50(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2017
Money Ni oh

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by nuelzy: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2017
he could have given the lady a free show...not everything is money...

like he paid the lady to be his fan?? all this selfish celebs sef ....

that's why i don't fan any morra-fucking celeb... they wont add up to my life.... fools!!!

158 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by SNOWCREAM(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
He even nice, if na me na Dollars payment sefangry

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by realestniggah: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
wrong time sis..no be for this recession way we dey

she dey find awuff

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by SHOPPERS(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
And So?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by miteolu(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
Even free Education died years back.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by sirugos(m): 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2017
For this kind recession?.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by flyca: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Or maybe she can play his Audio record instead
@Money Ma cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by SayDeeJay: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by realestniggah: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
nuelzy:

that's why i don't fan any morra-fucking celeb... they wont add up to my life.... fools!!!

so timi dakolo resemble charity organization

if he grant her request someone else is also going to ask..you want to put him out of business

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by femi4: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
nuelzy:

What is fan: someone who admires and supports a person, sport, sports team, etc

She's suppose to support his works financially not the other way round.

Its his choice....its not compulsory that it must be free.
He has family to feed too

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by ikombe: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Falz na werey grin

8 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by steppins: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
Timi dakolo of all people? He should have asked the rich guys among them.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by oheni(f): 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2017
In my dreams last nite i saw sombody handing me a key to one brand new KIA SUV and a cheque of 25mil
Dunno wat d dream is all abt sha
Bt it seems d lord is trying to tell me dat bbnaija 2018 is for me ☺
#So based on logistics, bbnaija 2018 here i com

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
oheni:
In my dreams last nite i saw sombody handing me a key to one brand new KIA SUV and a cheque of 25mil
lolz werey gal grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by timbs001(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
Soup wey sweet, na money kill am.
Nothing is free even in Freetown. cool
Even the free gift of salvation was paid for by Jesus.

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by voicelez: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
In Davodo's voice, life is all about the money

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by CheezyCharles(m): 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
someone cannot play with Timi Dakolo again?that's how I played with vic o management telling them that the SUG of my school wants him to come to abuja for our conference and his management Charged 600k plus 3 flight tickets. I started swearing for dem oh even mayorkun won't charge that much.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2017
There is no free lunch even in a free setting
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Bants(m): 12:49pm On Apr 13, 2017
You sing you die.....you dont sing you die....ajeku iya lo je ajeku iya lo je

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Elnino4ladies: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
Timi dakolo is cheap na

200k will be enough
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Michellla(f): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikombe:
Falz na werey grin
where did you see falz?

11 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by steppins: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
oheni:
You're planning to go there, kiss and show off your breasts abi?
Kukuma stay for Enugu and work hard like normal people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by thrillionaire(m): 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
See her mouth sef. Abeg who get that police with baton meme?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding by Elnino4ladies: 12:50pm On Apr 13, 2017
ikombe:
Falz na werey grin

Say know to weed

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My New Name Is Hajia Meenah - Mercy Aigbe Confirms Conversion To Islam / Mr Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Loved Up In New Photo / Timi Dakolo's Son, Alexander's Graduation In School (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.