Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation (9147 Views)

13 Scriptures That Will Change Ladies From Entering Hell... By Watchman Peter / Pastor Ubani Kingsley Divine Revelation Against MMM And Others / Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation by Jeromejnr(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2015
johnydon22:

lolzzz why dont you just answer the question spiritual genius grin

Because u can't understand. Atheistic genius grin
Re: Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation by johnydon22(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Because u can't understand. Atheistic genius grin

lolzzz
Re: Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
If the physical world is just a reflexion of the spiritual, how come demons begged Jesus to send them into the bodies of pigs?
Re: Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation by reality777: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation by reality777: 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2016
WELCOME TO NEW YEAR 2016.
Re: Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation by ifex370(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
Jeromejnr:

You will wait tire to see if it will go down the drain grin

Why waste time loving when its all pointless. Afterall according to your belief we will all cease to exist one day.

I will like to get more insight into your way of reasoning.

I like the way you handled this topic.. Even though is more that 2 years old...

God continue to bless and uplift you in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation by reality777: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Hi all!
Re: Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation by otemanuduno: 12:56am On Apr 10, 2017
.:
The first person I talked with was Archbishop Benson Idahosa (Church of God Mission International). When I saw his state of suffering in hell, then I asked him some questions. Q. Why are you here? A. Covetousness and I was full of self-righteousness while I was on earth. And I deserve to be here.
The bolded is so funny that I didn't know when I laughed out loud cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation by reality777: 1:07am On Jan 04, 2018
otemanuduno:

The bolded is so funny that I didn't know when I laughed out loud cheesy cheesy cheesy

FUNNY U
Re: Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation by OtemAtum: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
reality777:

FUNNY U
it's so funny na. You meet yourself inside fire and you confess that you deserve to be there? grin grin That's mumu talk. Even Evans the kidnapper wouldn't say such thing if he is being jailed, let alone someone who didn't kidnap anyone but is put inside fire grin
Yahweh's people can lie sha cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easy Believism : Is Eternal Security A False Gospel? - Ralph Yankee Arnold / Open Heavens Daily, by Pastor E.A Adeboye.... / What Is The Difference Between Trial And Temptation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.