Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! (1528 Views)

I Want To Break My Fasting With Fried Rice,how Do I Cook It? / Foods To Help Cure A Sore Throat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by gracile(f): 12:36am On Jan 12, 2015
It feels like hell! believe me. it's like My throat will cut out from my neck any moment from now, I can't even breathe well cos breathing in is like I'm adding pepper to the wound
And I've told myself not to miss this fasting program for anything even for a day! what else should i take please? I feel terrible embarassed
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 12, 2015
this's just like meeting dead face to face. May God heal you! Nnem sorry!
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by gracile(f): 12:46am On Jan 12, 2015
Oh no! My bad, this should have been in health section
Mods, is it possible for u to take it there? thanks!
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by gracile(f): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2015
crazysaint:
this's just like meeting dead face to face. May God heal you! Nnem sorry!

I appreciate brother..
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by Pavore9: 9:49am On Jan 13, 2015
gracile:

I appreciate brother..
l went through this and more last month because my teeth were clasped as it started with inflamation of the throat then gum, couldn't eat for almost a week and did loose weight.
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by janejive(f): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls take Diclofenac and Doxycycline straight away, u'll be relieved in just abt 2 to 3hrs. Thank me later
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by DeeBoiyy: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Take strepsils.

I had same just a few days back but it's gone even without medications
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by gracile(f): 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pavore9:
l went through this and more last month because my teeth were clasped as it started with inflamation of the throat then gum, couldn't eat for almost a week and did loose weight.
Awww!! yours must have been a severe one more especially with d clasping of d teeth, sounds like an epileptic feat..sorry dear
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by Pavore9: 9:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
gracile:

Awww!! yours must have been a severe one more especially with d clasping of d teeth, sounds like an epileptic feat..sorry dear
lt was so inflamed, couldn't open my teeth bt cured by ginger, garlic, lemon.
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by gracile(f): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pavore9:
lt was so inflamed, couldn't open my teeth bt cured by ginger, garlic, lemon.

could it have been that thing hangin at d end of the tongue that they say if it grows too large can kill shocked
If it was, then It's God that saved u o
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by gracile(f): 9:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thanks janejive and Deeboiyy, you guys are life savers!
I took some panadol, pectol, one red n black capsule can't remember d name n white vit. c nd d pains subsided.. I guess d panadol has d same effect with d diclofenac u advised since dey r both pain relievers.. tnxx again to y'all cheesy
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by DeeBoiyy: 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
gracile:
Thanks janejive and Deeboiyy, you guys are life savers!
I took some panadol, pectol, one red n black capsule can't remember d name n white vit. c nd d pains subsided.. I guess d panadol has d same effect with d diclofenac u advised since dey r both pain relievers.. tnxx again to y'all cheesy
you are most welcome smiley
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
gracile:
It feels like hell! believe me. it's like My throat will cut out from my neck any moment from now, I can't even breathe well cos breathing in is like I'm adding pepper to the wound
And I've told myself not to miss this fasting program for anything even for a day! what else should i take please? I feel terrible embarassed

You go just kill yourself. Go and take medicine to cure yourself.

1 Like

Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by Pavore9: 2:56am On Jan 14, 2015
gracile:

could it have been that thing hangin at d end of the tongue that they say if it grows too large can kill shocked
If it was, then It's God that saved u o
Am glad l survived it but l still take the garlic ginger and Lemon frequently as they contain anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties so as to minimize chances of a re-occurrence.

1 Like

Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by OtunbaBlack(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2019
Pavore9:
Am glad l survived it but l still take the garlic ginger and Lemon frequently as they contain anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties so as to minimize chances of a re-occurrence.

How do you take them?.. do you mix them together or what? Or grind dem please explain
Re: Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! by Pavore9: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2019
OtunbaBlack:

How do you take them?.. do you mix them together or what? Or grind dem please explain

Blend them all together, adding honey and you are good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads (2014) / Dog Down! Photo / How Do You Eat Your Watermelon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.