Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,844 members, 7,824,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Want To Break My Fasting With Fried Rice,how Do I Cook It? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Want To Break My Fasting With Fried Rice,how Do I Cook It? (748 Views)

Mamador Celebrates Fried Rice Day With Its Seasoning Cubes / Carrot Jollof Rice: How To Prepare Jollof Rice With Carrot And No Tomatoes / Recipe: How To Prepare Nigerian Yummy Fried Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Break My Fasting With Fried Rice,how Do I Cook It? by dauddy97(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2017
Hello,the cooks in the house.We all know we are in the month of ramadan which means fasting period 4 the muslims so,I intend to surprise my Hostel mates by cooking fried rice to break the Fasting one day b4 the Ramadan will be over for this year.Pls,help me list the Ingredents needed for a Five Person Food.The steps and procedures on how to go about it.Thanks
cc, lalasticlala show mercy for my urgent quest.

missyb3,amakaone,peabemara54,realwebwoman,favouragro,mprex,erne,dere1,j0hntrevolt,ymel,bellarinal8,nnamdichidi,arian11,payne4real,mcube,sheycrown,friedfood,bunches,yomole,aydelicious, plz,ur attention is needed

(1) (Reply)

Get Good Quality Goat Meat In Full, Parts ,and Frozened / The Best Abacha (african Salad) Recipe / Fresh Mushrooms Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.