Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Youth Enlightenment Against Electoral Violence In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youth Enlightenment Against Electoral Violence In Nigeria (819 Views)

Electoral Violence Update In Rivers State / Electoral Violence: Jonathan, Buhari To Hold Press Conference / PDP National Youth Leader launches 'Say No To Electoral Violence' In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youth Enlightenment Against Electoral Violence In Nigeria by legendsilver(m): 4:58am On Jan 12, 2015
The youth is said to be the stronghold of any economy. It sometimes wonders me why some politicians see this stronghold of the country as a tool of heating the polity when ever Election is around the corner.
It will interest you to note that the children of all these politicians are abroad, safe and secured from the violence caused by their parent in Nigeria.
Its only enlightenment and public awareness to youths on reasons why they should shun election violence and avoid being used by dubious politicians. Let the youth in every nook and cranny of the country reject these politicians that only shortens and weakens the strength of the nation.
Let's carry this in mind as we go about our daily activities all through this period of election.

Peace to our country Nigeria,
Peace to our president elect,
Peace to our prosperity as one,
Peace to february 14, 2015.

Spread the message not the violence.
Re: Youth Enlightenment Against Electoral Violence In Nigeria by Godfullsam(m): 5:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Only a foolish and demented youth will become a tool in the hands of politicians for violence. I am a youth, no body can use me to cause trouble.
Re: Youth Enlightenment Against Electoral Violence In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 12, 2015
I hate seeing my fellow youths actin all crazy nd violent cos of dis our worthless politicians...COME FEBUARY MAY THE BEST MAN WIN btw i no go stand for line say i want vote any of dis morthafuckers unless if i c where dem dey bribe ppl to vote; i swear i am ready to sell my vote!
Re: Youth Enlightenment Against Electoral Violence In Nigeria by legendsilver(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2015
Godfullsam:
Only a foolish and demented youth will become a tool in the hands of politicians for violence. I am a youth, no body can use me to cause trouble.
that's good brother, thumbs up for you.
I still believe we as enlightened youth can help in sensitizing others to shun any attempt to lure them into electoral violence.
SHALOM
Re: Youth Enlightenment Against Electoral Violence In Nigeria by legendsilver(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2015
emmyspark007:
I hate seeing my fellow youths actin all crazy nd violent cos of dis our worthless politicians...COME FEBUARY MAY THE BEST MAN WIN btw i no go stand for line say i want vote any of dis morthafuckers unless if i c where dem dey bribe ppl to vote; i swear i am ready to sell my vote!
Brother, remember that selling your vote is same as mortgaging the future of our country Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert - Bola Tinubu Withdrawing Party Tickets From Winners / Abating Post Election Violence From Lessons Learned In 2011 / Between The ''dreamer'' And The ''clueless''...the Sun News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.